Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

came across a jew run satanic site

[email protected]

I know they are Jews because the bash us JOS.and say Satan or as they say Enki because they don't use the name Satan dosnt hate people if they are born kike. Lol Wtf is that shit?? Second they take up for kikes but bash Muslims and xians wich is very kikish and if anyone says anything bad about kikes they ban them. So now these kike insect motherfuckers and fuckets are claiming to be in contact with Satan and talking bad about us. Ewww these fucking sneaky bastards saying if you come from JOS you have to redo your dedication ritual because our father dosnt exept it and people actually believe it. Hello if it were not for JOS no one would even know the truth about Satan Wtf!!!! I'm sick of these kikes now they are actually getting a religion copying us and trying to turn people.

Bloody bastards! I'm not in the best of moods this morning and that negativity is about to be taken out on some kikes. The sooner they fall the better. I've had enough of kikes and the people they've brainwashed.

Besides, how many people here have seen or spoken to Father Satan?! I know I have and I know I'm not alone. When I stumbled across JOS I knew it was right and held the answers to questions I hadn't even realised I asked.

Hail Satan! ------------------From: "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:10:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] came across a jew run satanic site
  I know they are Jews because the bash us JOS.and say Satan or as they say Enki because they don't use the name Satan dosnt hate people if they are born kike. Lol Wtf is that shit?? Second they take up for kikes but bash Muslims and xians wich is very kikish and if anyone says anything bad about kikes they ban them. So now these kike insect motherfuckers and fuckets are claiming to be in contact with Satan and talking bad about us. Ewww these fucking sneaky bastards saying if you come from JOS you have to redo your dedication ritual because our father dosnt exept it and people actually believe it. Hello if it were not for JOS no one would even know the truth about Satan Wtf!!!! I'm sick of these kikes now they are actually getting a religion copying us and trying to turn people.

Typical kike psychological warfare and subversion on Gentiles, they create false fronts to subvert from, this is how they took down the ancient Pagan Tradition with xianity and later the Masons with the illumanti.

From: "mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@..." <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, June 10, 2011 2:29:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] came across a jew run satanic site

Bloody bastards! I'm not in the best of moods this morning and that negativity is about to be taken out on some kikes. The sooner they fall the better. I've had enough of kikes and the people they've brainwashed.

Besides, how many people here have seen or spoken to Father Satan?! I know I have and I know I'm not alone. When I stumbled across JOS I knew it was right and held the answers to questions I hadn't even realised I asked.

Hail Satan! ------------------ <hr> From: "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:10:55 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] came across a jew run satanic site

I knew they were those sorry motherfuckers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Typical kike psychological warfare and subversion on Gentiles, they create false
fronts to subvert from, this is how they took down the ancient Pagan Tradition
with xianity and later the Masons with the illumanti.

Sent: Fri, June 10, 2011 2:29:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] came across a jew run satanic site

Bloody bastards! I'm not in the best of moods this morning and that negativity
is about to be taken out on some kikes. The sooner they fall the better. I've
had enough of kikes and the people they've brainwashed.

Besides, how many people here have seen or spoken to Father Satan?! I know I
have and I know I'm not alone. When I stumbled across JOS I knew it was right
and held the answers to questions I hadn't even realised I asked.

Hail Satan!
------------------

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:10:55 -0000
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] came across a jew run satanic site

I know they are Jews because the bash us JOS.and say Satan or as they say Enki
because they don't use the name Satan dosnt hate people if they are born kike.
Lol Wtf is that shit?? Second they take up for kikes but bash Muslims and xians
wich is very kikish and if anyone says anything bad about kikes they ban them.
So now these kike insect motherfuckers and fuckets are claiming to be in contact
with Satan and talking bad about us. Ewww these fucking sneaky bastards saying
if you come from JOS you have to redo your dedication ritual because our father
dosnt exept it and people actually believe it. Hello if it were not for JOS no
one would even know the truth about Satan Wtf!!!! I'm sick of these kikes now
they are actually getting a religion copying us and trying to turn people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back