Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

California satinists

alphaparticle2

Is there a coven in california? I would like to know and partisapate in my near by coven.
I might be new, but I want to expand my knowlage to father satan and help with magikl workings!
-Lamont

We don't need covens that is Wikkan I believe someone correct me if I am wrong.. Father Satan will teach us and elevate us to Godhood in due time, it takes years of dedication and maybe lifetimes.
Study the JOS site and welcome Lamont have you dedicated yet *****
I am a California girl myself good to see~
Hail Agares~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Is there a coven in california? I would like to know and partisapate in my near by coven.
I might be new, but I want to expand my knowlage to father satan and help with magikl workings!
-Lamont

Read the link below. Covens are basically for amplifying our powers when it comes down to warfare. We don't need them exactly, but they are beneficial and do serve a purpose. I just don't know of any that are around. Probably because they are suppose to be secret.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ns666.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

We don't need covens that is Wikkan I believe someone correct me if I am wrong.. Father Satan will teach us and elevate us to Godhood in due time, it takes years of dedication and maybe lifetimes.
Hail Agares~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

-Lamont

In my highest hopes to be a part of something sooo deep <3<3<3<3
thank you nitetiyme~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

Read the link below. Covens are basically for amplifying our powers when it comes down to warfare. We don't need them exactly, but they are beneficial and do serve a purpose. I just don't know of any that are around. Probably because they are suppose to be secret.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ns666.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Agares~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

-Lamont

Im in northern california...im new too and it would be awesome to get together with a few satanists around here..too bad I dont know none :\

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Hail Agares~

-Lamont

Is Anyone near Stockton Ca, if so maybe we could get together or something, i'm new out here and don't know many people.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Im in northern california...im new too and it would be awesome to get together with a few satanists around here..too bad I dont know none :\

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Agares~

-Lamont

i live in modesto ca
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: California satinists

Is Anyone near Stockton Ca, if so maybe we could get together or something, i'm new out here and don't know many people.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Hail Agares~

-Lamont

<td val[/IMG]Sacramento where you at !

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 9:23:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Is Anyone near Stockton Ca, if so maybe we could get together or something, i'm new out here and don't know many people.
Hail Satan
--- [/IMG][email protected], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Agares~
--- [/IMG][email protected], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

-Lamont
[/TD]

Im in Modesto! 

To: [email protected]; littlejoker666@...
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:19:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: California satinists

<td vAl[/IMG] Sacramento where you at !

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 9:23:00 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]  Is Anyone near Stockton Ca, if so maybe we could get together or something, i'm new out here and don't know many people.
Hail Satan
--- [/IMG][email protected], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Agares~
--- [/IMG][email protected], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

-Lamont
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back