Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

bye to all my brothers and sisters...

chrisganoglou

Its 4 months now from the day my wife took my son and left...i did everything to make her come back but she is away...i was never violent to my family they had everything and i was more than ok to my family i had a good job (i am a Chef)earning seriously good money and providing more than everything to them but most of all i truly love them they are everything to me,thinking that i will not be able to see my son its killing me,its far more than i can take,just cant live with out them,i am happy to be a part of our community but for me this the end,i am seriously thinking of putting an end to all,suicide is the only solution to make it stop,the pain is beyond my strength,i don't sleep
i don't eat,i have quit my job,everything is meaningless to me,so i want to say a big THANKS to all of you and a goodbye...

hail SATAN

Don't give up!
There is still much to live for, you just need to find them!

Please, don't!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@... wrote:

Its 4 months now from the day my wife took my son and left...i did everything to make her come back but she is away...i was never violent to my family they had everything and i was more than ok to my family i had a good job (i am a Chef)earning seriously good money and providing more than everything to them but most of all i truly love them they are everything to me,thinking that i will not be able to see my son its killing me,its far more than i can take,just cant live with out them,i am happy to be a part of our community but for me this the end,i am seriously thinking of putting an end to all,suicide is the only solution to make it stop,the pain is beyond my strength,i don't sleep
i don't eat,i have quit my job,everything is meaningless to me,so i want to say a big THANKS to all of you and a goodbye...

hail SATAN

im getting the chills just reading this. pls dont give up, satan and the gods are w/ u. ull get them back just be patient and lean on father for comfort and guidance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@... wrote:

hail SATAN

Whoa! Think for a minute ... You won't be seeing your son (or anyone else) if you are dead. Alive you have options, even though they may not be apparent at the present moment and all gates appear closed.

Taking one's own life is NEVER the answer (except in a very few special circumstances such as advanced terminal illness for which there is no hope or choosing to die rather than submit to torture, things like that).

We learn to use our own power but the amount of that power differs from one person to the next based on a number of factors, i.e., how long they have been dedicated, the actual situation one is facing, etc. There are times when even the strongest among us must ask Satan and/or our guardian demon to help us through the crisis. There is nothing wrong with that; sometimes the situation is so overwhelming we can't even think straight.

Also, keep in mind that the first few days (or even weeks) of this sort of crisis tends to be extremely paralyzing. Your mind simply quits working rationally and you focus on what has happened with excruciating intensity. (We're going through something similar in my family at this present time and it's awful.)

This is a serious situation and you would be well advised at this point to immediately seek professional help. This doesn't mean you must endure years of therapy (unless you find it necessary), but you can get some medication such as Atavan to help you function for the immediate future and some on-going counseling that may very will give you some coping skills to deal with the current crisis and other situations in life. I strongly urge you to do this NOW.

Here's another thought: You may want to take a bit of "down time", then you might want to see if you can get your job back. Experience has shown that quite often people feel better -- even though it sounds like a contradiction -- if they continue their routines after a short break.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through. The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they may be able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and gave us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you feel you need something to help you feel better so you can think through your situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj31k1Ss ... re=related
Good Charlotte hold on. Pretty powerful positive song and video and has helped a lot of people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Whoa! Think for a minute ... You won't be seeing your son (or anyone else) if you are dead. Alive you have options, even though they may not be apparent at the present moment and all gates appear closed.

Taking one's own life is NEVER the answer (except in a very few special circumstances such as advanced terminal illness for which there is no hope or choosing to die rather than submit to torture, things like that).

We learn to use our own power but the amount of that power differs from one person to the next based on a number of factors, i.e., how long they have been dedicated, the actual situation one is facing, etc. There are times when even the strongest among us must ask Satan and/or our guardian demon to help us through the crisis. There is nothing wrong with that; sometimes the situation is so overwhelming we can't even think straight.

Also, keep in mind that the first few days (or even weeks) of this sort of crisis tends to be extremely paralyzing. Your mind simply quits working rationally and you focus on what has happened with excruciating intensity. (We're going through something similar in my family at this present time and it's awful.)

This is a serious situation and you would be well advised at this point to immediately seek professional help. This doesn't mean you must endure years of therapy (unless you find it necessary), but you can get some medication such as Atavan to help you function for the immediate future and some on-going counseling that may very will give you some coping skills to deal with the current crisis and other situations in life. I strongly urge you to do this NOW.

Here's another thought: You may want to take a bit of "down time", then you might want to see if you can get your job back. Experience has shown that quite often people feel better -- even though it sounds like a contradiction -- if they continue their routines after a short break.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN

In addition to this, commiting suicide will repeat the same bad things which caused this situation(maybe in a different version) in your next life and even make them worse. It doesn't cleanse your "karma" (i.e. past life/planetary influence which put in this bad situation), you can clean this using power meditation and yoga.

Unless you plan on suiciding in all of your next lives and never living a life fully, this is not a solution.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

hail SATAN

everything changes and we are not quitters, stop the wastefull self pity and get a grip, this is life, PERMANENT SOLUTIONS TO TEMPORY PROBLEMS ARE STUPID, BE STRONG! HAIL SATAN!

On Tue Nov 30th, 2010 8:25 AM EST Andreas Larsson wrote:

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

Woah easy there. Listen thats not the answer. You are needed on this earth! Satan will makes things right! You cannot turn your back on Satan. You are placed here for a reason. There is so much to do. We can get your son back. You doubt Satans power? Look please just put that off for now at least. I would like to talk with you. If later on you decide that is what you wish to do. Ok so be it. PLease just give Satan a chance!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andreas Larsson" <smerothlol@... wrote:

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

mr larsson i dont know what is your age
but you one grown up jerk .who have no guts and ho have no spine to stand  erect . huh how you been as a member here ?shame on you man i dont care if you bash me with words . so u acted as a spiritual person and walked so far . hmmm man see your life fulstop is not the answer for the problem it is the work of covered . r u a covered? dont have confident ? if u dont have how u breath? how you work ? this is like that confidence , will power belief are the root man you forgot it and loos it as like kite . there are many remedies to regain ur family dude ok so keep the shit ideas like suicide and others things . fuck it out of your head ok . think like a grown up guy nt like a shit teen ages . if u need ask us ok . my words may be harsh woth words .but behind this there is a care thats it ok . hey u dont have rights to take your soul out of ur body u dont have that rights 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 6:55:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

Suicide isn't the answer, there is always a reason for everything, i have gone through hard times myself... Nothing near that, but I understand what you are feeling, but trust me. There IS something better on the other side, no matter what you just have to keep on pushing through.

•Deus Maximus est Satanas•
On Nov 30, 2010, at 4:37 AM, "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@... wrote:

hail SATAN

Wow, I have really never seen an actual Spiritual Satanist who would be willing to give it all up like that. You lost your wife, and she took your son? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through because I don't have a child, and I don't have a wife, but putting myself in that situation...if any woman ever dared to take away my child for any reason, thoughts of suicide would be the last to cross my mind, I would be enraged at this woman who didn't give me a reason for why she was leaving me and it sounds to me like she really didn't care about you at all, so why should you give everything up for her sake?! You still have a son, one who probably still loves you and what would he think if one day he realised he would never get to see his father again?

Fight damnit, if not for her sake than for your sons sake; there are more people on this planet that probably care about you then some selfish woman who couldn't even take the time to try.

I just hope that you have the good sense to realise that suicide is not the answer to this, I wouldn't even be able to face Father if I ever killed myself so needlessly.

AVE SATANAS!!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

im getting the chills just reading this. pls dont give up, satan and the gods are w/ u. ull get them back just be patient and lean on father for comfort and guidance.

hail SATAN

<td val[/IMG]i was NEVER violent actually i am not violent guy at all it has to do with bad timing in a really bad place with really bad people who involved in our domestic life with no reason and a small family issue became a massive argument in a sort time...i am praying to our Father for help every single day
i do get some kind of answers but its really complicated...as about our son i don't live in the US i am Greek and the Court with no waste of time at all said that i am 100% capable to be with my son and there is no reason for my wife to hide him from me even the police called her and the <em>District Attorney was after my wife...after all that she took my son to another city 500 miles away!!!!!!!!!
So you realize that is impossible to me to travel every Wednesday to see my son for 3 hours and every second Sunday to be with him for 8 hours...i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO its driving me crazy cause after 8 years of really happy days in 1 month she went crazy...we never thought that we gonna be divorced no sign at all ... and i have to say that even after all that she is doing to me I STILL F***ING LOVE HER i don't know what happened i am depressed i have lost the 2 persons that i love the most in my life they are everything to me...

brothers and sisters PLEASE pray for me
i am trying to avoid my end so hard but i don't think i will make it

HAIL FATHER SATAN
the jehovah is exposed and naked give the truth to the people</em>

--- Στις Τρίτ., 30/11/10, ο/η David <darkmonkey87@... έγραψε:
Από: David <darkmonkey87@...
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...
Προς: [email protected]
Ημερομηνία: Τρίτη, 30 Νοέμβριος 2010, 23:13

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through. The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they may be able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and gave us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you feel you need something to help you feel better so you can think through your situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this
Good Charlotte hold on. Pretty powerful positive song and video and has helped a lot of people.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN
[/TD]

That was a very powerfull video. I have watched many of the vidoes recomended from our family but none of them effected me like this one. Everyone is correct please do not take this step. You may not realize this now but it will effect your son and all others who love you.
I do not know all that you are going through but it may not be that you will never see you son again. You have rights please check and see what all of your options are.
We are here for you as is Father. Talk to him as he will guide you and through his love you will find a way. Please do not give up.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

hail SATAN

Get a job closer to them. To me you sound like one of those rare 'nice' guys and I don't know what is wrong with women today.  They get a nice guy and for some reason it isn't enough, leave them and get a horrible guy and then complain.  Sounds to me like she has a problem, but don't stopped fighting, you have a son to think about.   In a message dated 12/1/2010 3:35:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jinngenie@... writes:
  everything changes and we are not quitters, stop the wastefull self pity and get a grip, this is life, PERMANENT SOLUTIONS TO TEMPORY PROBLEMS ARE STUPID, BE STRONG! HAIL SATAN!

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

I hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTOx3NQLkNI

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanwarrior88" <satanwarrior88@... wrote:

Woah easy there. Listen thats not the answer. You are needed on this earth! Satan will makes things right! You cannot turn your back on Satan. You are placed here for a reason. There is so much to do. We can get your son back. You doubt Satans power? Look please just put that off for now at least. I would like to talk with you. If later on you decide that is what you wish to do. Ok so be it. PLease just give Satan a chance!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andreas Larsson" <smerothlol@ wrote:

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

FROM:[/B] Mac Friday (Black Legions Of Satan) TO: [/B]chrisganoglou ************************************************************************************************************     You'll be alright because as far as I know, most suicide victims will leave their note after they have already committed suicide. Like I said, most! This is not always the case with everyone, but for the simple fact that you took the time to post your concerns to the group. Tells me that there is still hope for you. The reason I think you posted your suicide post is because you are in need of help and that you'd rather have help than kill yourself. I say that because you didnt need to tell us you ar going to kill yourself, you could have just done it.       Also, you need to listen to me and listen to me very clearly. Contrary to what it may seem, I dont answer to every post because to be honest some things just seem ridiculous. You'll have someone ask a question and someone will answer it. The next day you will see someone else ask the same question when they would have had the answer had they just read other post. I read this post yesterday and said I wasnt going to answer to this post. I woke up this morning and felt like the Gods really wanted me to help you with this so here I am! Im not intending to be mean, im just trying to help you brother. Because this is a seriuos matter that I think you need to rconsider.   I think about suicide all the time when things get to rough. It's all to easy for some and for others it's not. But it never goes any further than just thoughts because I know I have alot to live for and so do you. Besides, I doubt you even die unless it's truely Father Satans will. Understand that he does not interfere with free will, butif he want you here-you will stay here. Regardless, you will be reincarnated if you do succeed in offing yourself. So whats the point?       One day that kid is going to get older and wonder his father is and hopefully you read my post which I fell will aid you in the end. Like someone else had already stated, killing yourself would be selfish to your child. Dont make him suffer because of his mom, he really loves you and needs you to fight for him. He'll be looking forward to seeing you walk back through that door to pick him up and or hug him. You sound like a very decent guy who has a very good job. That alone right there will give you more than 150% the right to file for joint custody. Also, as far as I can remember, when we (the dads) jump up and leave with the child, we always end up in jail for kidnapping. Maybe you should have seeked help from law enforcement, she cant just up and leave with your child. You should have seeked legal action instead of trying to end your life. You didnt give life just to turn around and end your life. You need to get up and make her realize that what she did is considered illegal. That is your child to and you did nothing wrong for her to up and leave. If she wanted to leave then she could have just left, she didnt need to bring the child into the situation.       Father Satan and the Gods will be with you every step of the way, just seek their guidance. In the mean time, you need to be talking to some lawyers to see what can be done. Because im telling you, that sounds like kidnap to me. If you would have done something like that, you would have been in jail, trust me.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Eligos!*Rege, Decarabia!*Rege, Amdusias!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.   -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 6:39:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...

Get a job closer to them. To me you sound like one of those rare 'nice' guys and I don't know what is wrong with women today.  They get a nice guy and for some reason it isn't enough, leave them and get a horrible guy and then complain.  Sounds to me like she has a problem, but don't stopped fighting, you have a son to think about.   In a message dated 12/1/2010 3:35:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jinngenie@... writes:

Don't give up!

Please, don't!

hail SATAN

I usually don't admit this, but when I was in middle school I was a HUGE GC fan. I look back on it now and cringe occasionally, but this song is really beautiful and to this day I will admit that.
This song really does help put it in perspective that although suicidal thoughts make you feel like you are alone, the truth is, almost everyone struggles with suicidal thoughts... Some more than others. Coming from someone who has the urge more than most, I can tell you that the best way to keep the urge at bay is to keep Father Satan and his Demons close, and put the alcohol far away.
When I was a GC fan I didn't have Fathers support, but this song helped me have the courage to keep fighting, even when all hope seems lost.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:42:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...
  That was a very powerfull video. I have watched many of the vidoes recomended from our family but none of them effected me like this one. Everyone is correct please do not take this step. You may not realize this now but it will effect your son and all others who love you.
I do not know all that you are going through but it may not be that you will never see you son again. You have rights please check and see what all of your options are.
We are here for you as is Father. Talk to him as he will guide you and through his love you will find a way. Please do not give up.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

hail SATAN

I read your post to my wife and she said to tell you that you have only lost one,your son still loves you.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 5:59:09 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]i was NEVER violent actually i am not violent guy at all it has to do with bad timing in a really bad place with really bad people who involved in our domestic life with no reason and a small family issue became a massive argument in a sort time...i am praying to our Father for help every single day
i do get some kind of answers but its really complicated...as about our son i don't live in the US i am Greek and the Court with no waste of time at all said that i am 100% capable to be with my son and there is no reason for my wife to hide him from me even the police called her and the <em>District Attorney was after my wife...after all that she took my son to another city 500 miles away!!!!!!!!!
So you realize that is impossible to me to travel every Wednesday to see my son for 3 hours and every second Sunday to be with him for 8 hours...i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO its driving me crazy cause after 8 years of really happy days in 1 month she went crazy...we never thought that we gonna be divorced no sign at all ... and i have to say that even after all that she is doing to me I STILL F***ING LOVE HER i don't know what happened i am depressed i have lost the 2 persons that i love the most in my life they are everything to me...

HAIL FATHER SATAN
the jehovah is exposed and naked give the truth to the people</em>

Από: David <darkmonkey87@...
Προς: [email protected]

Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN
[/TD]

Please oh please dont

it may be rough(i was suicidal once) it hurts now, but later it was better, i took up art, i did poi, i learnt gitar, sang about my feelings,ate tons of chocolate(chocolate releases endrophins),my advice is listen to these songs:(sorted by label)

radiogosha/goshadole records
song -artist

headphones on your heart-leeni
less than three-becky
Oh oh sexy vampire- fright ranger
Lucky lucky -lucky twice
animatronic boy- leeni
Lolitabot-lolita bot
Ufo catcher-(i dont kknow the artist google video it the animation is super uplifting)
are we there yet- leeni
raw footage leeni

Virgin records

19-2000. -gorillaz
melencholy hill-gorillaz
tecnologic-daftpunk
clinteastwood - gorillaz
Unknown

Voodoo child -rogue traders
rave techno- dj magoo

they help

In advance happy yule season

Ali
Hail satan
Hail my GD

this is from  brainwaave2000@...   i feel your pain as im going thru the same thing. my daughter is almost 4 yrs old  and the only reason i havent done myself in. things will get better, sometimes it just takes a while. you have every right to see your son so you should get a  lawyer and get busy getting your son back. but whatever you do, dont give up. and this is coming from someone who was ready to give up too. then i found JOS and re-evaluated myself and its a struggle, believe me, but in the end its worth it. dont let that lowlife woman beat you, dont let her win. if anything else dont let her win. if for no other reason to stay alive, dont let her win. but you DO have another reason to stay alive, and that is your son.   HAIL SATAN!!!   In a message dated 12/1/2010 12:39:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, xxmissylalaxx@... writes:
  I usually don't admit this, but when I was in middle school I was a HUGE GC fan. I look back on it now and cringe occasionally, but this song is really beautiful and to this day I will admit that.
This song really does help put it in perspective that although suicidal thoughts make you feel like you are alone, the truth is, almost everyone struggles with suicidal thoughts... Some more than others. Coming from someone who has the urge more than most, I can tell you that the best way to keep the urge at bay is to keep Father Satan and his Demons close, and put the alcohol far away.
When I was a GC fan I didn't have Fathers support, but this song helped me have the courage to keep fighting, even when all hope seems lost.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:42:07 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through. The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they may be able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and gave us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you feel you need so mething to help you feel better so you can think through your situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

hail SATAN

im so relieved to know ur ok. PLEASE dont give up. u can still go back to court and explain to the judge what ur situation is. theres always a chance that he will give u more custody rights for longer periods of time. all u need is a good lawyer and things could be alright. do this for ur little boy who loves and needs u. im not saying its going to be easy or that its going to happen right away but be strong in satan and always trust him. that woman left u for a reason; nothing ever happens just because. also, the enemy is using this time to bring u further down by making evthing seem hopeless. its not. ur a strong warrior for satan and the enemy would very much love to see u destroyed. also, w/ u there ur son will learn the truth about father satan and will grow up to love him too. it would be horrible to have ur son enslaved in xianity or wonder around lost for the rest of his life. u owe him this much at least. i cannot imagine the pain ur going thru but as i said b4, satan and the gods are w/ u. DONT LET THE ENEMY WIN! as for ur wife, someone will come along who loves u twice as much and who will be ur true soulmate. satan has a wonderful plan for u all u have to do is be patient. lean on us ur true friends and family and well do all we can to help u. maybe counseling and antidepressants could help u also. hugs :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Ganoglou <chrisganoglou@... wrote:

i was NEVER violent actually i am not violent guy at all it has to do
with bad timing in a really bad place with really bad people who
involved in our domestic life with no reason and a small family issue
became a massive argument in a sort time...i am praying to our Father
for help every single day

i do get some kind of answers but its really complicated...as about our
son i don't live in the US i am Greek and the Court with no waste of
time at all said that i am 100% capable to be with my son and there is
no reason for my wife to hide him from me even the police called her and
the District Attorney was after my wife...after all that she took my son to another city 500 miles away!!!!!!!!!

So you realize that is impossible to me to travel every Wednesday to see
my son for 3 hours and every second Sunday to be with him for 8
hours...i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO its driving me crazy cause after 8 years
of really happy days in 1 month she went crazy...we never thought that
we gonna be divorced no sign at all ... and i have to say that even
after all that she is doing to me I STILL F***ING LOVE HER i don't know
what happened i am depressed i have lost the 2 persons that i love the
most in my life they are everything to me...

HAIL FATHER SATAN

the jehovah is exposed and naked give the truth to the people

Î`πό: David <darkmonkey87@...
Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through. The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they may be able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and gave us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help
if you feel you need something to help you feel better so you can think through your situation in a rational manner.

Hail Satan

oh and please watch this

hail SATAN

Hey mate, suicide is not the answer. Fight to get your child back.

I was going through a bad patch and I had suicidal thoughts, turns out some nasty angels decided to kick me when I was down. I stepped up my mediations, my bad patch is still here, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

So, step up those mediations, find a lawyer and possibly seek out a therapist.

-Mia

PS. I always find Kraftwerk to be uplifting.------------------From: fwlrcj@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:58:17 ESTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...
  this is from  brainwaave2000@...   i feel your pain as im going thru the same thing. my daughter is almost 4 yrs old  and the only reason i havent done myself in. things will get better, sometimes it just takes a while. you have every right to see your son so you should get a  lawyer and get busy getting your son back. but whatever you do, dont give up. and this is coming from someone who was ready to give up too. then i found JOS and re-evaluated myself and its a struggle, believe me, but in the end its worth it. dont let that lowlife woman beat you, dont let her win. if anything else dont let her win. if for no other reason to stay alive, dont let her win. but you DO have another reason to stay alive, and that is your son.   HAIL SATAN!!!   In a message dated 12/1/2010 12:39:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, xxmissylalaxx@... writes:
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:42:07 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through. The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they may be able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and gave us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you feel you need so mething to help you feel better so you can think through your situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

hail SATAN

Please, please, do not end your life! As has been said, it will solve
nothing, and you will certainly not see your son again. Fight this!
With all of your soul, fight this! You have lots of options, legally
I'm sure, and there is always, always hope. Speak to Father and the
Daemons; they are always here for you, as are we. Seek professional
help as well, to help get you through this. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! Stay
strong. Hail Father Satan!

On 12/1/10, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
<mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

I was going through a bad patch and I had suicidal thoughts, turns out some
nasty angels decided to kick me when I was down. I stepped up my mediations,
my bad patch is still here, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

So, step up those mediations, find a lawyer and possibly seek out a
therapist.

-Mia

PS. I always find Kraftwerk to be uplifting.
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:58:17
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

this is from_brainwaave2000@..._ (mailto:brainwaave2000@...)

i feel your pain as im going thru the same thing. my daughter is almost 4
yrs old and the only reason i havent done myself in. things will get
better, sometimes it just takes a while. you have every right to see your
son so
you should get a lawyer and get busy getting your son back. but whatever
you do, dont give up. and this is coming from someone who was ready to give

up too. then i found JOS and re-evaluated myself and its a struggle,
believe me, but in the end its worth it. dont let that lowlife woman beat
you,
dont let her win. if anything else dont let her win. if for no other reason

to stay alive, dont let her win. but you DO have another reason to stay
alive, and that is your son.

HAIL SATAN!!!

In a message dated 12/1/2010 12:39:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
xxmissylalaxx@... writes:

I usually don't admit this, but when I was in middle school I was a HUGE GC

fan. I look back on it now and cringe occasionally, but this song is
really beautiful and to this day I will admit that.
This song really does help put it in perspective that although suicidal
thoughts make you feel like you are alone, the truth is, almost everyone
struggles with suicidal thoughts... Some more than others. Coming from
someone
who has the urge more than most, I can tell you that the best way to keep
the urge at bay is to keep Father Satan and his Demons close, and put the
alcohol far away.
When I was a GC fan I didn't have Fathers support, but this song helped me

have the courage to keep fighting, even when all hope seems lost.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:42:07 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That was a very powerfull video. I have watched many of the vidoes
recomended from our family but none of them effected me like this one.
Everyone is
correct please do not take this step. You may not realize this now but it
will effect your son and all others who love you.
I do not know all that you are going through but it may not be that you
will never see you son again. You have rights please check and see what all

of your options are.
We are here for you as is Father. Talk to him as he will guide you and
through his love you will find a way. Please do not give up.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

--- [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this
is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him

and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in

a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through.

The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my
friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his
other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they
may be
able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an
answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and
gave
us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you

live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never

violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son
like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you
feel you need so mething to help you feel better so you can think through
your
situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj31k1Ss ... e=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj31k1Ss ... re=related)
Good Charlotte hold on. Pretty powerful positive song and video and has
helped a lot of people.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Whoa! Think for a minute ... You won't be seeing your son (or anyone
else) if you are dead. Alive you have options, even though they may not be

apparent at the present moment and all gates appear closed.

Taking one's own life is NEVER the answer (except in a very few
special circumstances such as advanced terminal illness for which there is
no
hope or choosing to die rather than submit to torture, things like that).

We learn to use our own power but the amount of that power differs
from one person to the next based on a number of factors, i.e., how long
they
have been dedicated, the actual situation one is facing, etc. There are
times when even the strongest among us must ask Satan and/or our guardian
demon to help us through the crisis. There is nothing wrong with that;
sometimes the situation is so overwhelming we can't even think straight.

Also, keep in mind that the first few days (or even weeks) of this
sort of crisis tends to be extremely paralyzing. Your mind simply quits
working rationally and you focus on what has happened with excruciating
intensity. (We're going through something similar in my family at this
present time
and it's awful.)

This is a serious situation and you would be well advised at this
point to immediately seek professional help. This doesn't mean you must
endure
years of therapy (unless you find it necessary), but you can get some
medication such as Atavan to help you function for the immediate future and
some
on-going counseling that may very will give you some coping skills to deal

with the current crisis and other situations in life. I strongly urge you
to do this NOW.

Here's another thought: You may want to take a bit of "down time",
then you might want to see if you can get your job back. Experience has
shown
that quite often people feel better -- even though it sounds like a
contradiction -- if they continue their routines after a short break.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@
wrote:

Its 4 months now from the day my wife took my son and left...i
did everything to make her come back but she is away...i was never violent
to
my family they had everything and i was more than ok to my family i had a
good job (i am a Chef)earning seriously good money and providing more than

everything to them but most of all i truly love them they are everything to

me,thinking that i will not be able to see my son its killing me,its far
more than i can take,just cant live with out them,i am happy to be a part
of
our community but for me this the end,i am seriously thinking of putting an

end to all,suicide is the only solution to make it stop,the pain is beyond

my strength,i don't sleep
i don't eat,i have quit my job,everything is meaningless to me,so
i want to say a big THANKS to all of you and a goodbye...

hail SATAN

This is what the enemy does, they will try to make you think that there is no way out of your problem, there is no solution. Although, this is a delusion, there is always some sort of way to solve your problems. Suicide doesn't make the problem go away, when you're on the astral who do you think you are going to think about non-stop? What moment in your life do you think you'll be regretting?

Where there is a will there is a way. "...believe in me because I believe in you." - Satan. If Satan believes in you, you can believe in yourself.

You should read this sermon from Maxine over, there is hope:

"RE: MANIPULATING PEOPLE'S MINDS, Sun Sep 10, 2006

Hi there, I'm just wondering if anybody has any methods or ideas of how this can be done.
I'm looking to be able to manipulate someone to the point where they'll do or say as I want, when I want them to, yet not know that they're being manipulated.
Any help at all is appreciated! Thanks!!!

You have to get to them while they are asleep. They should be in a deep sleep. Two hours after and before normal wake-up time- especially with the latter and they might remember you in a dream.

You pull out the light body so it is outside of the person and give it short present tense commands. It is best to begin with only one command such as "You will always do as I command you" and at the end- every time, "You will have no conscious remembrance of my visits."

I also want to add- Anton LaVey was a pioneer with the Satanic Bible, but far too many Satanists have been lead astray from his mistakes. in this, I am speaking of his rituals. Energy must be programmed. In addition, it is often required to repeat the working and reinforce the energy. Many Satanists believe they should (I am not talking to you on this, Joe, I am addressing the group) do a full ceremony/ritual and the working is a done deal. This is not the case for most workings. One must be a battering ram. Of course, the more powerful you are, the more powerful the energy you can raise and direct, and what you wish to accomplish will definitely affect how many times the working needs to be done and reinforced.

Rituals are rarely needed. I never do them anymore, myself. I just focus on whatever it is I wish to accomplish, raise, direct, and program the energy. I also work with the Moon and the stars as to the best times when the energy is the most powerful.

Another thing I see is the emphasis on black energy with many Satanists. Again, this is a delusion. The black energy can be effective in certain workings, but as Satanists, we place no limitations upon ourselves. Many of the enemy have used "darkness" "black energy" and so forth to delude our people away from any serious power, when it comes to ourselves. Black, grey, and dark energy has its place and should be used wisely. The square of the Sun is 666 and the Sun is white-gold and I have found this to be the most powerful when manifesting our desires, concerning what we want for ourselves.

Dark energy is best used to maim and/or kill. I know this from experience. It must be directed and in many cases, reapplied during a waning Moon. It has to be programmed and should never come from ourselves, but up from the ground, preferably from a bad area where there is death energy like a cemetery. You tell it in the present tense what it is you wish it to do, with a short repeated phrase and apply it to the victim. This is done with will and concentration. One does not need to emote or act out, though this can be a cathartic if needed.

I know all of the above goes off of the original post and question, but my time is very limited as I have a load of things I need to get done."

that sermon was taken from this page; http://www.666blacksun.com/Intro_Sermons.html

The simple fact is the enemy thrives on people who lack knowledge in one area or another, not that I'm saying you're stupid. I'm just saying that you, along with everyone else should read EVERYTHING on JoS and the affiliated websites.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Please, please, do not end your life! As has been said, it will solve
nothing, and you will certainly not see your son again. Fight this!
With all of your soul, fight this! You have lots of options, legally
I'm sure, and there is always, always hope. Speak to Father and the
Daemons; they are always here for you, as are we. Seek professional
help as well, to help get you through this. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! Stay
strong. Hail Father Satan!

On 12/1/10, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
<mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

I was going through a bad patch and I had suicidal thoughts, turns out some
nasty angels decided to kick me when I was down. I stepped up my mediations,
my bad patch is still here, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

So, step up those mediations, find a lawyer and possibly seek out a
therapist.

-Mia

PS. I always find Kraftwerk to be uplifting.
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:58:17
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

this is from_brainwaave2000@..._ (mailto:brainwaave2000@...)

i feel your pain as im going thru the same thing. my daughter is almost 4
yrs old and the only reason i havent done myself in. things will get
better, sometimes it just takes a while. you have every right to see your
son so
you should get a lawyer and get busy getting your son back. but whatever
you do, dont give up. and this is coming from someone who was ready to give

up too. then i found JOS and re-evaluated myself and its a struggle,
believe me, but in the end its worth it. dont let that lowlife woman beat
you,
dont let her win. if anything else dont let her win. if for no other reason

to stay alive, dont let her win. but you DO have another reason to stay
alive, and that is your son.

HAIL SATAN!!!

In a message dated 12/1/2010 12:39:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
xxmissylalaxx@... writes:

I usually don't admit this, but when I was in middle school I was a HUGE GC

fan. I look back on it now and cringe occasionally, but this song is
really beautiful and to this day I will admit that.
This song really does help put it in perspective that although suicidal
thoughts make you feel like you are alone, the truth is, almost everyone
struggles with suicidal thoughts... Some more than others. Coming from
someone
who has the urge more than most, I can tell you that the best way to keep
the urge at bay is to keep Father Satan and his Demons close, and put the
alcohol far away.
When I was a GC fan I didn't have Fathers support, but this song helped me

have the courage to keep fighting, even when all hope seems lost.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:42:07 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That was a very powerfull video. I have watched many of the vidoes
recomended from our family but none of them effected me like this one.
Everyone is
correct please do not take this step. You may not realize this now but it
will effect your son and all others who love you.
I do not know all that you are going through but it may not be that you
will never see you son again. You have rights please check and see what all

of your options are.
We are here for you as is Father. Talk to him as he will guide you and
through his love you will find a way. Please do not give up.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "David" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

The last poster is right, death is not the answer. I know how hard this
is, trust me. I actually had a friend once who had his girlfriend leave him

and he had had two kids with her. The government stepped in and put him in

a group home. Just know many have gone through what you are going through.

The best advice I can give is find someone to talk to about it, when my
friend was going through a crisis, just talking to me and several of his
other friends made him feel better. At least if you talk to someone they
may be
able to give you more insight on what you can do. There probably is an
answer to your problem ask Satan what you can do. He is our creator and
gave
us the ability to love and hate and have emotions so he understands. If you

live in the US you have legal options and I don't believe if you were never

violent or abusive that it is legal for your wife to take away your son
like that. Anyways good luck and yeah ativan or klonopin will help if you
feel you need so mething to help you feel better so you can think through
your
situation in a rational manner.
Hail Satan
oh and please watch this
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj31k1Ss ... e=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj31k1Ss ... re=related)
Good Charlotte hold on. Pretty powerful positive song and video and has
helped a lot of people.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Whoa! Think for a minute ... You won't be seeing your son (or anyone
else) if you are dead. Alive you have options, even though they may not be

apparent at the present moment and all gates appear closed.

Taking one's own life is NEVER the answer (except in a very few
special circumstances such as advanced terminal illness for which there is
no
hope or choosing to die rather than submit to torture, things like that).

We learn to use our own power but the amount of that power differs
from one person to the next based on a number of factors, i.e., how long
they
have been dedicated, the actual situation one is facing, etc. There are
times when even the strongest among us must ask Satan and/or our guardian
demon to help us through the crisis. There is nothing wrong with that;
sometimes the situation is so overwhelming we can't even think straight.

Also, keep in mind that the first few days (or even weeks) of this
sort of crisis tends to be extremely paralyzing. Your mind simply quits
working rationally and you focus on what has happened with excruciating
intensity. (We're going through something similar in my family at this
present time
and it's awful.)

This is a serious situation and you would be well advised at this
point to immediately seek professional help. This doesn't mean you must
endure
years of therapy (unless you find it necessary), but you can get some
medication such as Atavan to help you function for the immediate future and
some
on-going counseling that may very will give you some coping skills to deal

with the current crisis and other situations in life. I strongly urge you
to do this NOW.

Here's another thought: You may want to take a bit of "down time",
then you might want to see if you can get your job back. Experience has
shown
that quite often people feel better -- even though it sounds like a
contradiction -- if they continue their routines after a short break.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@
wrote:

Its 4 months now from the day my wife took my son and left...i
did everything to make her come back but she is away...i was never violent
to
my family they had everything and i was more than ok to my family i had a
good job (i am a Chef)earning seriously good money and providing more than

everything to them but most of all i truly love them they are everything to

me,thinking that i will not be able to see my son its killing me,its far
more than i can take,just cant live with out them,i am happy to be a part
of
our community but for me this the end,i am seriously thinking of putting an

end to all,suicide is the only solution to make it stop,the pain is beyond

my strength,i don't sleep
i don't eat,i have quit my job,everything is meaningless to me,so
i want to say a big THANKS to all of you and a goodbye...

hail SATAN

<td val[/IMG]
Get your head straight and get strong and through satan you'll win.REMEMBER!weakness=FAILURE. HAIL FATHER SATAN!
--- On Thu, 12/2/10, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:
From: mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 1:50 AM

I was going through a bad patch and I had suicidal thoughts, turns out some nasty angels decided to kick me when I was down. I stepped up my mediations, my bad patch is still here, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

-Mia

PS. I always find Kraftwerk to be uplifting. ------------------ <hr> From: fwlrcj@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:58:17 EST To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...
Hail Satan!!

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN
[/TD]

Keep [/IMG]
Get your head straight and get strong and through satan you'll win.REMEMBER!weakness=FAILURE. HAIL FATHER SATAN!
--- On Thu, 12/2/10, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:
From: mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 1:50 AM

-Mia

PS. I always find Kraftwerk to be uplifting. ------------------ <hr> From: fwlrcj@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:58:17 EST To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bye to all my brothers and sisters...
Hail Satan!!

Hail Father Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan
oh and please watch this

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chrisganoglou" <chrisganoglou@ wrote:

hail SATAN
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Excellent advice! It's a subtle shift in thinking that can yield a huge result.

Another person said that craft work helped. I enjoy that too, but what I find to be a more powerful stress reducer is working out. The strenuous physical activity releases endorphins and of course has other health benefits.

Journaling (which I also do) can help for some people, even if you throw it away afterwards. (I use the computer & seldom bother to save the results. I also journal to track my spiritual progress which is a horse of an entirely different color and I DO save those!)

I've even launched into a "cleaning frenzy" from time to time! Result? Sparkling clean house AND reduced stress.

Everyone's different but the bottom line seems to be that during times of extreme stress, we need to find something to keep us busy.

I am going through a horrible situation right now too and there was a time (before dedication) that when things got really bad thoughts of ending it all would surface Unfortunately, the tendency toward suicide runs in our family.

But for me, no more. Satan has demonstrated over and over again that He does not abandon his people and I know he will help me through it and I will eventually come out the other side a stronger, wiser person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

Keep meditating on how you can change this situation, not I can't think of
how to change this and be defeated before you start.

Glad to have you back in the fight,and that you are thinking straight again.SATAN and us your family,are always here for you.Your son will be proud of you.Hang in there my friend and never give up.
HAIL SATAN!
Brian.

Sent: Fri, December 3, 2010 1:35:44 PM

Excellent advice! It's a subtle shift in thinking that can yield a huge result.

Another person said that craft work helped. I enjoy that too, but what I find to be a more powerful stress reducer is working out. The strenuous physical activity releases endorphins and of course has other health benefits.

Journaling (which I also do) can help for some people, even if you throw it away afterwards. (I use the computer & seldom bother to save the results. I also journal to track my spiritual progress which is a horse of an entirely different color and I DO save those!)

I've even launched into a "cleaning frenzy" from time to time! Result? Sparkling clean house AND reduced stress.

Everyone's different but the bottom line seems to be that during times of extreme stress, we need to find something to keep us busy.

I am going through a horrible situation right now too and there was a time (before dedication) that when things got really bad thoughts of ending it all would surface Unfortunately, the tendency toward suicide runs in our family.

But for me, no more. Satan has demonstrated over and over again that He does not abandon his people and I know he will help me through it and I will eventually come out the other side a stronger, wiser person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

Keep meditating on how you can change this situation, not I can't think of
how to change this and be defeated before you start.

As someone said , you definietly wont get them back if your dead.

hail SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back