Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

but he's onlyl part jew..

psychozombie.

There's this really cool guy I talk to and hang out with.He's from Russia, but his mom has a bit of jewishnessbullshit in her. He is not christian, and doesn't believe in any of the fake gods(or any of the True Gods). But he's got his mother's trait. Would Father get mad at me for still talking to him after finding this out.?

No, Father won't get mad. Father understands that if we only spoke to other Satanists, we'd be quite isolated and uninformed. He does not restrict our ability to do pretty much anything, as freedom is favored.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychozombie." <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

There's this really cool guy I talk to and hang out with.He's from Russia, but his mom has a bit of jewishnessbullshit in her. He is not christian, and doesn't believe in any of the fake gods(or any of the True Gods). But he's got his mother's trait. Would Father get mad at me for still talking to him after finding this out.?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back