Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Burning sensation on my back

liberate4free

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

I have this unusual burning sensation on my back. Its not physical, I lift weights and don't feel a thing. Whenever I concentrate (meditate,study) my temple chakra's and third eye chakra throb's. This feeling is very obvious and reoccurring.
this profound effect doesn't seem to effect even after cleaning my chakras.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

hello bro
its a normal feeling you get because of the vortex of energy that resides in the abdominal area.
if you ever meditate on kundilini its the warm or hot energy that flows up to your 3rd eye chakra, it passes through the spine opining all of them and stimulate them,
its a good thing which shows that your energy levels are raising and you should work more at making this hot flow go up.
its a key to open the chakras and allows you to bypass physical senses and makes you better at areas such as : telepathy, empathy, pyro, cryo

i hope this helped you bro.
may our father bless us all!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

I have this unusual burning sensation on my back. Its not physical, I lift weights and don't feel a thing. Whenever I concentrate (meditate,study) my temple chakra's and third eye chakra throb's. This feeling is very obvious and reoccurring.

Thanks brother, that explains a lot.

Hail Father Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bryan.fadel" <bryan.fadel@... wrote:

hello bro
its a normal feeling you get because of the vortex of energy that resides in the abdominal area.
if you ever meditate on kundilini its the warm or hot energy that flows up to your 3rd eye chakra, it passes through the spine opining all of them and stimulate them,
its a good thing which shows that your energy levels are raising and you should work more at making this hot flow go up.
its a key to open the chakras and allows you to bypass physical senses and makes you better at areas such as : telepathy, empathy, pyro, cryo

i hope this helped you bro.
may our father bless us all!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back