Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Building astral temple

michael joona

<td val[/IMG]What kind of breathing or medatation do I need to do while trying to make my astral temple? P.S I would really appreciate some extra advice on making a temple HAIL SATAN!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

For me building my astral temple I kind of just built it. I focused on nothing else but that and the first time going there I was disoriented and my entire world was slanted and stuff but then after advancing a bit more I fixed it ^-^ I'm kind of new to this also but that's just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 4, 2013, at 9:40 PM, michael joona <watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]What kind of breathing or medatation do I need to do while trying to make my astral temple? P.S I would really appreciate some extra advice on making a temple HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Thank u for that. Saying that your also some what new to this makes me feel less alone in my adventure to serving our lord.

HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Building astral temple
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 3:04:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]   For me building my astral temple I kind of just built it. I focused on nothing else but that and the first time going there I was disoriented and my entire world was slanted and stuff but then after advancing a bit more I fixed it ^-^ I'm kind of new to this also but that's just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 4, 2013, at 9:40 P[/IMG]watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back