Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brothersand sisters in Father Satan, Hail Satan, Read this

pesca natas

I m a satanist who love King Lucifer very much as was watching a documentary movie of the myths of Humankind, I also got one thing from about Pyramids' in Egypt and all the rests. I knew they only represent chakras, but also they have directions to the fixed stars with important energies, NB: they presenter of the show spoke about the feet that pyramids have as they all equal whether those of America and others1. He said they have two thousand feet 2000feet, so I wanted to know  it's how many meters. I  divided it by 3 and the result is 666.666,66667 This added strongly a big part on my faith, confirming the falseness of yahw and his people. Know this pyramids represent lots in satanism it means we are the long lasting,and forever existing religion. no tecnoledge of to day can do this         

Very interesting. IF you continue down this path you will find that our Gods are VERY real. On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:39 PM, "gamekash@..." <gamekash@... wrote:
  That is a very interesting observation. Thank you for the post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back