Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE

lord.kayle

Again now, once again, but,

I've refrained from going about posting about my recent experiences of having been assaulted and almost killed by some people here in the small town I'm in -

And I've let things go for quite a while, but now just recently
again I've got somebody - well back up a bit

First I had a group - a cabal of at least 3 people who attempted to murder me - for what was completely ill-founded lies based upon an ex-gf of mine.

She spread lies to her friends (all around this small town including some relatives of mine - our family goes back 100 years or more)

And without getting the real truth about it, some of them took things into their own hands to pay me back for what they heard she said about me - which was a complete and total fabricated group of LIES - ultimately she blamed me for her supposedly getting raped.

The truth of the matter is that is NOT True at ALL!

She was conspiring against me from day one.

Well so, I ended up getting my skull bashed in by a baseball bat after they loaded me up with moonshine at their house.

These 2 guys I am not worried about right now, but the story has gone around and so their are others now who are siding with them.

Not only did I almost die, - well first I managed to escape and get away because I had some very powerful pepper-spray on me, I remember now stumbling away down the steps injured all over - they broke all my ribs on my right side after the first hit to my head knocked me on the ground and gave me brain damage - cracking my skull in 3 places and breaking my ear drum and ruining the hearing in my right ear along with breaking multiple small bones and dislodging them above my nose.

All the ribs on my right side were then broken along the front AND BACK!

My right shoulder clavicle was also shattered and broken in not just one spot but several.

My kidneys and spleen were injured, I had a bite mark on my finger - I believe Jc Hoben bit my hand to get the pepper spray out of my hand and then went into the bathroom screaming to wash off and that's when I made my get away. Only to collapse about a quarter mile down the road, right in front of a grocery store and my driveway.

That's where they found me almost froze to death hyperthermic and barely breathing about 5:45am with a bunch of blood which bled out of my injured right ear.

They revived me and I freaked out thinking I was still in a fight - I had SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE though at the time.

I was transported 60 miles south to the nearest emergency room hospital where 12 or so nurses and doctors worked on me to save my life and discouraged they knew they couldn't do enough so I was transported to a high-speed jet airplane and then to Harbor-View hospital in Seattle Washington, where I was unconscious for 2 weeks and almost died 3 times.

Since then and all that, is a whole another entire story, so to try and keep things short, I have to say that once again I am in fear for my life - as some people again that I thought were so called "friends" have obviously seen some of the posts I've made at certain conspiracy sites and such recently and one I just found in particular was quite obviously from somebody that knows me well enough HERE to use my REAL NAME along with other info that shows they know more about me and their stance on what I had to say showed they are definitely against me and working to cause trouble and problems for me.

I am pretty sure I know who this person was/is, and I reported it once I realized this message where he used my real name just now. But also, knowing how he has FUCKED with me before and now with this new knowledge I warned him NOT TO FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE or ELSE HE WILL COME TO REGRET IT.

I don't know if he'll get the message or NOT.

But, he needs to get some kind of message MUCH MORE CLEARLY!

The post that got him calling me names and such had to do with my calling out Israel as being Traitors to the US and the real perpetrator's behind 911 and such.

Evidently he's got a lot of xtian and jewish hangups if not issues still and is working to support them and go against someone like me.

I do NOT want to have to get in a physical confrontation with this person, or anybody for that matter, but if he should choose to put me in a predicament like he did the last few times I saw him, I very well might end up in jail for assault and/or get killed by him.

I would much rather that Satan and our demons help by protecting me and warning him to back the fuck off and leave me the fuck alone.

So please brother's and sister's of Satan, do something if you can and know of to help, as I am still fairly new with all this and so still don't know enough or have yet to perform a real black magic curse type spell of defense, protection etc. Am working to the point where I will and ultimately plan on using such to get the real people that are responsible to pay, as I am one who knows I stand in the right about such and they do truly deserve it!

Thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and for any and all help and support! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!

~ Hail Satan! ~ Hail Hittler!~ Hail Himmler! ~Hail the Gods of Duat!~

lord Kayle,I too live in a small town,in the buybull belt,in the south.Speaking out can be very dangerous,as you have clearly found this out.They are so fucking narrow minded here too,that I continue to get hassled all the time.I am learning the hard way too,that we must be careful,when it comes to who we are.Not to your extent,but I have lost jobs,been set up by customer's,and they have made my life miserable at times too.I have given that same thing a lot of thought,about leaving America,and maybe moving to the UK or something,but then I love this country,and it was founded on Satanic principles,and not xtian ones.Now we might have to move around a bit,and you might want to consider that also.But it would be a coward way out,to leave our country,and let the kikes have it.Fuck that they will have to kill me first,but I am going to fight for Satan,and our Satanic country.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

I've refrained from going about posting about my recent experiences of having been assaulted and almost killed by some people here in the small town I'm in -

First I had a group - a cabal of at least 3 people who attempted to murder me - for what was completely ill-founded lies based upon an ex-gf of mine.

She spread lies to her friends (all around this small town including some relatives of mine - our family goes back 100 years or more)

And without getting the real truth about it, some of them took things into their own hands to pay me back for what they heard she said about me - which was a complete and total fabricated group of LIES - ultimately she blamed me for her supposedly getting raped.

Well so, I ended up getting my skull bashed in by a baseball bat after they loaded me up with moonshine at their house.

These 2 guys I am not worried about right now, but the story has gone around and so their are others now who are siding with them.

Not only did I almost die, - well first I managed to escape and get away because I had some very powerful pepper-spray on me, I remember now stumbling away down the steps injured all over - they broke all my ribs on my right side after the first hit to my head knocked me on the ground and gave me brain damage - cracking my skull in 3 places and breaking my ear drum and ruining the hearing in my right ear along with breaking multiple small bones and dislodging them above my nose.

My right shoulder clavicle was also shattered and broken in not just one spot but several.

My kidneys and spleen were injured, I had a bite mark on my finger - I believe Jc Hoben bit my hand to get the pepper spray out of my hand and then went into the bathroom screaming to wash off and that's when I made my get away. Only to collapse about a quarter mile down the road, right in front of a grocery store and my driveway.

That's where they found me almost froze to death hyperthermic and barely breathing about 5:45am with a bunch of blood which bled out of my injured right ear.

They revived me and I freaked out thinking I was still in a fight - I had SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE though at the time.

I was transported 60 miles south to the nearest emergency room hospital where 12 or so nurses and doctors worked on me to save my life and discouraged they knew they couldn't do enough so I was transported to a high-speed jet airplane and then to Harbor-View hospital in Seattle Washington, where I was unconscious for 2 weeks and almost died 3 times.

Since then and all that, is a whole another entire story, so to try and keep things short, I have to say that once again I am in fear for my life - as some people again that I thought were so called "friends" have obviously seen some of the posts I've made at certain conspiracy sites and such recently and one I just found in particular was quite obviously from somebody that knows me well enough HERE to use my REAL NAME along with other info that shows they know more about me and their stance on what I had to say showed they are definitely against me and working to cause trouble and problems for me.

I am pretty sure I know who this person was/is, and I reported it once I realized this message where he used my real name just now. But also, knowing how he has FUCKED with me before and now with this new knowledge I warned him NOT TO FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE or ELSE HE WILL COME TO REGRET IT.

The post that got him calling me names and such had to do with my calling out Israel as being Traitors to the US and the real perpetrator's behind 911 and such.

Evidently he's got a lot of xtian and jewish hangups if not issues still and is working to support them and go against someone like me.

I do NOT want to have to get in a physical confrontation with this person, or anybody for that matter, but if he should choose to put me in a predicament like he did the last few times I saw him, I very well might end up in jail for assault and/or get killed by him.

I would much rather that Satan and our demons help by protecting me and warning him to back the fuck off and leave me the fuck alone.

So please brother's and sister's of Satan, do something if you can and know of to help, as I am still fairly new with all this and so still don't know enough or have yet to perform a real black magic curse type spell of defense, protection etc. Am working to the point where I will and ultimately plan on using such to get the real people that are responsible to pay, as I am one who knows I stand in the right about such and they do truly deserve it!

Thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and for any and all help and support! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!

you should curse those fucking assholes!!! it reminds me of the time i got jumped!!! they deserve to die!!!! put all the hate you got in that destruction ritual!!! it tells you how to do black magic on the jos. but you should start out first putting a protective aura around you and you must know how to cleanse our aura and chakras after the death spell. theres runic magic where when you vibrate the runes, it creates the energy by itself. this would be perfect. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

lord Kayle,I too live in a small town,in the buybull belt,in the south.Speaking out can be very dangerous,as you have clearly found this out.They are so fucking narrow minded here too,that I continue to get hassled all the time.I am learning the hard way too,that we must be careful,when it comes to who we are.Not to your extent,but I have lost jobs,been set up by customer's,and they have made my life miserable at times too.I have given that same thing a lot of thought,about leaving America,and maybe moving to the UK or something,but then I love this country,and it was founded on Satanic principles,and not xtian ones.Now we might have to move around a bit,and you might want to consider that also.But it would be a coward way out,to leave our country,and let the kikes have it.Fuck that they will have to kill me first,but I am going to fight for Satan,and our Satanic country.Hail SatanBrian

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

Yes, I know that is what I have planned to do, but all of a sudden this latest incident caught me a bit off-guard because somebody I know fairly close noticed my pic or something though I had changed everything else, including my screen-name, to what it is here now.  I am going to have to get with it right away quicker I guess, as I am absolutely Sick and Tired of people thinking they can do shit and take advantage of me or intimidate me and get away with it so easy!  I will be working up something alright, but have been a bit delayed as I am still recovering and stuck too near xtian parents right now to fully be able to do such as I would like here.  Thank you very much for the response and if anybody can help further I'd greatly appreciate it! ~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Hail Hitler !~ Hail Himmler! ~ Hail the Gods of Duat!~
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:
  you should curse those fucking assholes!!! it reminds me of the time i got jumped!!! they deserve to die!!!! put all the hate you got in that destruction ritual!!! it tells you how to do black magic on the jos. but you should start out first putting a protective aura around you and you must know how to cleanse our aura and chakras after the death spell. theres runic magic where when you vibrate the runes, it creates the energy by itself. this would be perfect. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks Adrian,that should have been the last part of my post. lolHail SatanBrian

Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 12:51 AM

Wow, sorry to hear about your recent events that's horrible. A few suggestions, I know its fun and I've done more then my fair share in the past, but you might want to consider quiting alcoholic and/or drugs (if you do any). You said it was while you were drunk that happend, if you hadn't been you might have been quicker on your feet. Next thing get a gun, get multiple firearms if you can; if your under 21 get a 12 gauge pump shotgun, if your old enough get a handgun as well. Many states now have what's called castle doctrine, basicly you can defend youself on your property. If they allow it in your state and your of age get a ccw permit so you can carry a gun. If you don't have one yet get a big dog, like a German shepard. Dogs have way better hearing then we do, so there's no way someone will sneak up on your home. And adopting a dog from a pound will surely save its life.
Something worth while to point out about the gods, just because you can't see or hear them doesn't mean they can't hear you. Scroll through the section on demons find one that can help print the sigil out. If for example you live with your parents and you don't have a satanic alter try looking at the sigil explain the situation and ask for help. It's way better then nothing right.

This post brings up something that I've wanted to address but have never found the opportunity to. In this group there are outsiders who watch us, try to avoid talking about the city you live in or where you work or live. Obviously saying "I live in this state" probably won't matter, but if someone said here's my address zip code etc online your making yourself a target. I'm not saying saying that you did this Kayle, but your situation is an example of what could happen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I am truly very sorry to hear of your unfortunate situation brother.I can honestly say I am FUCKING ENRAGED!!!!I will be presenting you in my Meditation and personal time with Satan.I was assalted years ago by so called friends and given a severe head injury.I dont know your age and how many friends you have but I suggest you arm yopurself first by Meditation and ritual,and cary a FUCKING BALLBAT with you.I was severeley beaten up altot when i was young and i promise you you are tougher than you think,the next time you are harrased in any small way,show them your fury without fear,bullies always get afraid when they see a quiet person absoluteley freak the fuck out!May the entire Hoard of Satans seveants avenge you!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Yes, I know that is what I have planned to do, but all of a sudden this
latest incident caught me a bit off-guard because somebody I know fairly
close noticed my pic or something though I had changed everything else,
including my screen-name, to what it is here now.

I am going to have to get with it right away quicker I guess, as I am
absolutely Sick and Tired of people thinking they can do shit and take
advantage of me or intimidate me and get away with it so easy!

I will be working up something alright, but have been a bit delayed as I am
still recovering and stuck too near xtian parents right now to fully be
able to do such as I would like here.

Thank you very much for the response and if anybody can help further I'd
greatly appreciate it!

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Hail Hitler !~ Hail Himmler! ~ Hail the Gods
of Duat!~
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Adrian Savala
<[email protected]:

you should curse those fucking assholes!!! it reminds me of the time i got
jumped!!! they deserve to die!!!! put all the hate you got in that
destruction ritual!!! it tells you how to do black magic on the jos. but
you should start out first putting a protective aura around you and you
must know how to cleanse our aura and chakras after the death spell. theres
runic magic where when you vibrate the runes, it creates the energy by
itself. this would be perfect.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

------------------------------
*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:55 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP!
Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

lord Kayle,I too live in a small town,in the buybull belt,in the
south.Speaking out can be very dangerous,as you have clearly found this
out.They are so fucking narrow minded here too,that I continue to get
hassled all the time.I am learning the hard way too,that we must be
careful,when it comes to who we are.Not to your extent,but I have lost
jobs,been set up by customer's,and they have made my life miserable at
times too.I have given that same thing a lot of thought,about leaving
America,and maybe moving to the UK or something,but then I love this
country,and it was founded on Satanic principles,and not xtian ones.Now we
might have to move around a bit,and you might want to consider that
also.But it would be a coward way out,to leave our country,and let the
kikes have it.Fuck that they will have to kill me first,but I am going to
fight for Satan,and our Satanic country.
Hail Satan
Brian

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:18 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously
am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

I've refrained from going about posting about my recent experiences of
having been assaulted and almost killed by some people here in the small
town I'm in -

First I had a group - a cabal of at least 3 people who attempted to murder
me - for what was completely ill-founded lies based upon an ex-gf of mine.

She spread lies to her friends (all around this small town including some
relatives of mine - our family goes back 100 years or more)

And without getting the real truth about it, some of them took things into
their own hands to pay me back for what they heard she said about me -
which was a complete and total fabricated group of LIES - ultimately she
blamed me for her supposedly getting raped.

Well so, I ended up getting my skull bashed in by a baseball bat after
they loaded me up with moonshine at their house.

These 2 guys I am not worried about right now, but the story has gone
around and so their are others now who are siding with them.

Not only did I almost die, - well first I managed to escape and get away
because I had some very powerful pepper-spray on me, I remember now
stumbling away down the steps injured all over - they broke all my ribs on
my right side after the first hit to my head knocked me on the ground and
gave me brain damage - cracking my skull in 3 places and breaking my ear
drum and ruining the hearing in my right ear along with breaking multiple
small bones and dislodging them above my nose.

My right shoulder clavicle was also shattered and broken in not just one
spot but several.

My kidneys and spleen were injured, I had a bite mark on my finger - I
believe Jc Hoben bit my hand to get the pepper spray out of my hand and
then went into the bathroom screaming to wash off and that's when I made my
get away. Only to collapse about a quarter mile down the road, right in
front of a grocery store and my driveway.

That's where they found me almost froze to death hyperthermic and barely
breathing about 5:45am with a bunch of blood which bled out of my injured
right ear.

They revived me and I freaked out thinking I was still in a fight - I had
SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE though at the time.

I was transported 60 miles south to the nearest emergency room hospital
where 12 or so nurses and doctors worked on me to save my life and
discouraged they knew they couldn't do enough so I was transported to a
high-speed jet airplane and then to Harbor-View hospital in Seattle
Washington, where I was unconscious for 2 weeks and almost died 3 times.

Since then and all that, is a whole another entire story, so to try and
keep things short, I have to say that once again I am in fear for my life -
as some people again that I thought were so called "friends" have obviously
seen some of the posts I've made at certain conspiracy sites and such
recently and one I just found in particular was quite obviously from
somebody that knows me well enough HERE to use my REAL NAME along with
other info that shows they know more about me and their stance on what I
had to say showed they are definitely against me and working to cause
trouble and problems for me.

I am pretty sure I know who this person was/is, and I reported it once I
realized this message where he used my real name just now. But also,
knowing how he has FUCKED with me before and now with this new knowledge I
warned him NOT TO FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE or ELSE HE WILL COME TO REGRET IT.

The post that got him calling me names and such had to do with my calling
out Israel as being Traitors to the US and the real perpetrator's behind
911 and such.

Evidently he's got a lot of xtian and jewish hangups if not issues still
and is working to support them and go against someone like me.

I do NOT want to have to get in a physical confrontation with this person,
or anybody for that matter, but if he should choose to put me in a
predicament like he did the last few times I saw him, I very well might end
up in jail for assault and/or get killed by him.

I would much rather that Satan and our demons help by protecting me and
warning him to back the fuck off and leave me the fuck alone.

So please brother's and sister's of Satan, do something if you can and
know of to help, as I am still fairly new with all this and so still don't
know enough or have yet to perform a real black magic curse type spell of
defense, protection etc. Am working to the point where I will and
ultimately plan on using such to get the real people that are responsible
to pay, as I am one who knows I stand in the right about such and they do
truly deserve it!

Thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and for any and
all help and support! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!

Sent you my favorite fistfighting song to your e-mail,hope it puts a spring inyour step.HAIL SATAN and HIS GODS of the ABYSS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Yes, I know that is what I have planned to do, but all of a sudden this
latest incident caught me a bit off-guard because somebody I know fairly
close noticed my pic or something though I had changed everything else,
including my screen-name, to what it is here now.

I am going to have to get with it right away quicker I guess, as I am
absolutely Sick and Tired of people thinking they can do shit and take
advantage of me or intimidate me and get away with it so easy!

I will be working up something alright, but have been a bit delayed as I am
still recovering and stuck too near xtian parents right now to fully be
able to do such as I would like here.

Thank you very much for the response and if anybody can help further I'd
greatly appreciate it!

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Hail Hitler !~ Hail Himmler! ~ Hail the Gods
of Duat!~
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Adrian Savala
<[email protected]:

you should curse those fucking assholes!!! it reminds me of the time i got
jumped!!! they deserve to die!!!! put all the hate you got in that
destruction ritual!!! it tells you how to do black magic on the jos. but
you should start out first putting a protective aura around you and you
must know how to cleanse our aura and chakras after the death spell. theres
runic magic where when you vibrate the runes, it creates the energy by
itself. this would be perfect.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:55 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP!
Seriously am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

lord Kayle,I too live in a small town,in the buybull belt,in the
south.Speaking out can be very dangerous,as you have clearly found this
out.They are so fucking narrow minded here too,that I continue to get
hassled all the time.I am learning the hard way too,that we must be
careful,when it comes to who we are.Not to your extent,but I have lost
jobs,been set up by customer's,and they have made my life miserable at
times too.I have given that same thing a lot of thought,about leaving
America,and maybe moving to the UK or something,but then I love this
country,and it was founded on Satanic principles,and not xtian ones.Now we
might have to move around a bit,and you might want to consider that
also.But it would be a coward way out,to leave our country,and let the
kikes have it.Fuck that they will have to kill me first,but I am going to
fight for Satan,and our Satanic country.
Hail Satan
Brian

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:18 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Brother's and Sister's PLEASE HELP! Seriously
am in FEAR FOR MY LIFE! ~

I've refrained from going about posting about my recent experiences of
having been assaulted and almost killed by some people here in the small
town I'm in -

First I had a group - a cabal of at least 3 people who attempted to murder
me - for what was completely ill-founded lies based upon an ex-gf of mine.

She spread lies to her friends (all around this small town including some
relatives of mine - our family goes back 100 years or more)

And without getting the real truth about it, some of them took things into
their own hands to pay me back for what they heard she said about me -
which was a complete and total fabricated group of LIES - ultimately she
blamed me for her supposedly getting raped.

Well so, I ended up getting my skull bashed in by a baseball bat after
they loaded me up with moonshine at their house.

These 2 guys I am not worried about right now, but the story has gone
around and so their are others now who are siding with them.

Not only did I almost die, - well first I managed to escape and get away
because I had some very powerful pepper-spray on me, I remember now
stumbling away down the steps injured all over - they broke all my ribs on
my right side after the first hit to my head knocked me on the ground and
gave me brain damage - cracking my skull in 3 places and breaking my ear
drum and ruining the hearing in my right ear along with breaking multiple
small bones and dislodging them above my nose.

My right shoulder clavicle was also shattered and broken in not just one
spot but several.

My kidneys and spleen were injured, I had a bite mark on my finger - I
believe Jc Hoben bit my hand to get the pepper spray out of my hand and
then went into the bathroom screaming to wash off and that's when I made my
get away. Only to collapse about a quarter mile down the road, right in
front of a grocery store and my driveway.

That's where they found me almost froze to death hyperthermic and barely
breathing about 5:45am with a bunch of blood which bled out of my injured
right ear.

They revived me and I freaked out thinking I was still in a fight - I had
SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE though at the time.

I was transported 60 miles south to the nearest emergency room hospital
where 12 or so nurses and doctors worked on me to save my life and
discouraged they knew they couldn't do enough so I was transported to a
high-speed jet airplane and then to Harbor-View hospital in Seattle
Washington, where I was unconscious for 2 weeks and almost died 3 times.

Since then and all that, is a whole another entire story, so to try and
keep things short, I have to say that once again I am in fear for my life -
as some people again that I thought were so called "friends" have obviously
seen some of the posts I've made at certain conspiracy sites and such
recently and one I just found in particular was quite obviously from
somebody that knows me well enough HERE to use my REAL NAME along with
other info that shows they know more about me and their stance on what I
had to say showed they are definitely against me and working to cause
trouble and problems for me.

I am pretty sure I know who this person was/is, and I reported it once I
realized this message where he used my real name just now. But also,
knowing how he has FUCKED with me before and now with this new knowledge I
warned him NOT TO FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE or ELSE HE WILL COME TO REGRET IT.

The post that got him calling me names and such had to do with my calling
out Israel as being Traitors to the US and the real perpetrator's behind
911 and such.

Evidently he's got a lot of xtian and jewish hangups if not issues still
and is working to support them and go against someone like me.

I do NOT want to have to get in a physical confrontation with this person,
or anybody for that matter, but if he should choose to put me in a
predicament like he did the last few times I saw him, I very well might end
up in jail for assault and/or get killed by him.

I would much rather that Satan and our demons help by protecting me and
warning him to back the fuck off and leave me the fuck alone.

So please brother's and sister's of Satan, do something if you can and
know of to help, as I am still fairly new with all this and so still don't
know enough or have yet to perform a real black magic curse type spell of
defense, protection etc. Am working to the point where I will and
ultimately plan on using such to get the real people that are responsible
to pay, as I am one who knows I stand in the right about such and they do
truly deserve it!

Thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and for any and
all help and support! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!

Yeah, I just now finally was able to check back here and see some of these newer posts.
I am about at the time where I believe I can curse some who deserve it.  I completed my formal dedication back on February 17th.  
Also fortunately some of the problems between the other people that I wrote here have been worked out between me and them without me having to curse them.
But the three who were involved in trying to kill me and my ex-wife most likely too, I believe truly deserve a good cursing.
Am wondering about this.
Thanks KVN, Brian, Lucifersman and Adrian I appreciate your support and helpful thoughts and comments.
As for the drinking alcohol part - I don't really drink very often or ever near that much anymore at all - as that was just one night when they dosed me with enough moonshine to potentially kill me.  
A few hours later when they found me laying in the parking lot I had a .27 alcohol level from it, which is like only .03 or so below what others normally die from, so that besides the baseball-bat assault makes it like double-attempted murder.
I am also carrying my Sig-Sauer SP 2022 .40 cal handgun with me at nearly all times too now.
So, some things have gone oh-kay for me, but some things are dragging out and delaying way too much (like getting my car finished and running again and getting my own property to live on and out of the snowy State here in the winter-time and being able to even date again yet - after 13 years of being single now I've about had it) and taking entirely way too long it seems though to me besides.
Though I am very grateful, fortunate and thankful for all the good things that have been done and to those who are also helping me too.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ ~Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~ 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Hey, good to hear things are getting better for you, even if only a bit :DI've been single for almost 30 years noe, so what is 13 years?Just teasing here :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 3:00 AM

Yeah, I just now finally was able to check back here and see some of these newer posts.
I am about at the time where I believe I can curse some who deserve it.  I completed my formal dedication back on February 17th.  
Also fortunately some of the problems between the other people that I wrote here have been worked out between me and them without me having to curse them.
But the three who were involved in trying to kill me and my ex-wife most likely too, I believe truly deserve a good cursing.
Am wondering about this.
Thanks KVN, Brian, Lucifersman and Adrian I appreciate your support and helpful thoughts and comments.
As for the drinking alcohol part - I don't really drink very often or ever near that much anymore at all - as that was just one night when they dosed me with enough moonshine to potentially kill me.  
A few hours later when they found me laying in the parking lot I had a .27 alcohol level from it, which is like only .03 or so below what others normally die from, so that besides the baseball-bat assault makes it like double-attempted murder.
I am also carrying my Sig-Sauer SP 2022 .40 cal handgun with me at nearly all times too now.
So, some things have gone oh-kay for me, but some things are dragging out and delaying way too much (like getting my car finished and running again and getting my own property to live on and out of the snowy State here in the winter-time and being able to even date again yet - after 13 years of being single now I've about had it) and taking entirely way too long it seems though to me besides.
Though I am very grateful, fortunate and thankful for all the good things that have been done and to those who are also helping me too.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ ~Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~ 

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back