Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

broken mirror

blackwizard

i broke my mirror today is it bad sign what should i do should i take it out of the house

Just make sure you throw the glass in the right trash can. You're fine, it's just a superstition.

i hope so brother it says that a broken mirror brings 7 years of bad luck

BrightSpace666 said:
Aquarius said:
Just make sure you throw the glass in the right trash can. You're fine, it's just a superstition.

I've never heard of that, what superstition is that?
Not sure if youre being serious or joking. But superstition claims breaking a mirror will bring seven years of bad luck. SEVEN. the seven chakras. Im assuming this is yet again ANOTHER twisted spiritual allegory, corrupted to serve as nonsense and superstition.

BrightSpace666 said:
Aquarius said:

If a mirror breaks in front of you it's gonna bring you bad luck.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Aquarius said:

Not sure if youre being serious or joking. But superstition claims breaking a mirror will bring seven years of bad luck. SEVEN. the seven chakras. Im assuming this is yet again ANOTHER twisted spiritual allegory, corrupted to serve as nonsense and superstition.
Not sure if you're correcting me or what, but there's also the walking down a ladder and having a black cat cross your path bad luck superstitions, just because you see the number seven doesn't make them any more relevant.

blackwizard said:
i broke my mirror today is it bad sign what should i do should i take it out of the house

Discharge the charged energies and transfer it to earth or to father Satan or to any of his deamon or to you gd.

If you have already thrown it then do it astrally.

Aquarius said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Not sure if you're correcting me or what, but there's also the walking down a ladder and having a black cat cross your path bad luck superstitions, just because you see the number seven doesn't make them any more relevant.

Sure.

Aquarius said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I was obviously replying to BrightSpace666 when i said im not sure if youre joking because everybody has heard of that superstition. And i personally think that with doing some research into even this trivial superstition we could possibly uncover some things for ourselves, as i dont really see why would the creator(s) of that superstition choose the number seven specifically. They could have chosen literally any other number. And about the black cats thing is that black cats were considered very sacred in ancient egypt as you can see from the paintings on the walls and such. Not sure about the ladder one. But yeah any superstition that has had its meaning twisted in some way could possibly have its real meaning hidden or ignored. And the fake meaning was perpetuated through the ignorance of the populace. Like in Turkey you see a lot of vendors selling these glass blue eyes and somehow some weird muslims relate it to their " Hamza" or whatever. But in reality that Blue glass Eye " or evil eye 🧿" is the eye of Horus, just finding its way through the ignorance of the muslim people who only use it as " a ward to protect against ill will and hatred" and not know the depth of the matter.

blackwizard said:
It was just that, back in the day, it was supposed to have cost 7 years' worth of wages to pay for it, when the Goyim were poor. Also the jew has a law which wipes debts every 7 years, so the Goyim are piss-poor and the jew gets away with things. Plus the 7 main Chakras, as said.

blackwizard said:

Rest assured my son, to every problem there is a solution. You have just conjured up a curse that is not there, and therefore a solution is needed that is not there. To undo this misfortune, find a tree and lightly bang your head on it three times and the misfortune that is not there will disappear. Omen.

It's a superstition, however since you believe in it; it becomes magickally charged. Clean your aura and chakras and do protection of aura.

Being a witch bad luck can be reversed,superstition or not we can change things for the better

FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:
It was just that, back in the day, it was supposed to have cost 7 years' worth of wages to pay for it, when the Goyim were poor. Also the jew has a law which wipes debts every 7 years, so the Goyim are piss-poor and the jew gets away with things. Plus the 7 main Chakras, as said.

what are you trying to tell me i really don't get it

RockSeed13 said:
It's a superstition, however since you believe in it; it becomes magickally charged. Clean your aura and chakras and do protection of aura.

thanks

blackwizard said:
FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:

That it was just that, back in the day, it was supposed to have cost 7 years' worth of wages to pay for it, when the Goyim were poor. Also the jew has a law which wipes debts every 7 years, so the Goyim are piss-poor and the jew gets away with things. Plus the 7 main Chakras, as said.

FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:
FancyMancy said:

That it was just that, back in the day, it was supposed to have cost 7 years' worth of wages to pay for it, when the Goyim were poor. Also the jew has a law which wipes debts every 7 years, so the Goyim are piss-poor and the jew gets away with things. Plus the 7 main Chakras, as said.
are you saying that it's not a superstition

blackwizard said:
FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:
It's a superstition, because people don't know where it originated from, and fantasy replaces reality. "Break mirror = 7 years bad luck"; back in the day, mirrors were so expensive so this "bad luck" is about equal to 7 years' worth of wages back then, but these days ignorance and maybe joking takes precedence over knowledge of history and origins of sayings/adages/maxims. The jew uses the number 7 for various reasons, as some examples mentioned above, and this is just one of those reasons to keep the number 7 in people's minds in negative ways, connected with falsehoods and superstition.

This is just what I am thinking about it. It may be accurate or inaccurate.

FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:
FancyMancy said:
It's a superstition, because people don't know where it originated from, and fantasy replaces reality. "Break mirror = 7 years bad luck"; back in the day, mirrors were so expensive so this "bad luck" is about equal to 7 years' worth of wages back then, but these days ignorance and maybe joking takes precedence over knowledge of history and origins of sayings/adages/maxims. The jew uses the number 7 for various reasons, as some examples mentioned above, and this is just one of those reasons to keep the number 7 in people's minds in negative ways, connected with falsehoods and superstition.

thanks for the explanation

blackwizard said:
FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:

thanks for the explanation
I hope I made sense this time! Lol.

BrightSpace666 said:
That is actually a popular superstition in my country. As he said it is believed that if you break a mirror you will have 7 years of bad luck and unfortunes.

blackwizard said:
Think about it in terms of energy. I don't think a mirror can trigger who knows what powerful energies that will manifest bad fortune in your life for 7 whole years, is just an object. Other objects have reflective properties although not as strong as a mirror but there is no superstition that they bring bad luck if you break them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back