Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brian Gibbons

John1

Greetings
Many of you probably know Brian from his posts on the group. I talked w/ him tonight and he asked that I inform the group that although his trailer was severely damaged by the tornadoes that whipped through Alabama recently, he and his wife are both fine and none of their personal possessions were lost or damaged.
Brian has no electricity at the moment so he will not be back online for some time. He is, however, able to get to work as usual, they have water and are (relatively speaking, of course!) fine for now.
Take care and Hail Satan!
John.

Thanks for this update, John. Brian has had it tough lately what with his wife's surgery and now this disaster. I'm happy to hear, though, that they are both OK under the circumstances. Satan does watch out for His own!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <michiganghoul@... wrote:

Greetings
Many of you probably know Brian from his posts on the group. I talked w/ him tonight and he asked that I inform the group that although his trailer was severely damaged by the tornadoes that whipped through Alabama recently, he and his wife are both fine and none of their personal possessions were lost or damaged.
Brian has no electricity at the moment so he will not be back online for some time. He is, however, able to get to work as usual, they have water and are (relatively speaking, of course!) fine for now.
John.

Indeed, I am really glad to hear about Brian being okay. Thanks for the update!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Thanks for this update, John. Brian has had it tough lately what with his wife's surgery and now this disaster. I'm happy to hear, though, that they are both OK under the circumstances. Satan does watch out for His own!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <michiganghoul@ wrote:

Greetings
John.

<td val[/IMG]Hi!   I am Mrinal an i am a new Soldier of LORD SATAN. I have an question, i do not have a chalice neither i have a silver bowl. Will this effect the ritual? Is there is any other alternative? Please rply soon as i am in India and the hour of Saturn is started.   HAIL SATAN!

--- On Sat, 30/4/11, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Brian Gibbons
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 30 April, 2011, 3:44 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "John" <michiganghoul@ wrote:

Greetings
John.
[/TD]

Its great to hear that Brian and his family are doing ok.Definately looking forward to seeing his posts again.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <michiganghoul@ wrote:

Greetings
John.

Father is so great! I'm glad brain's are alright after all these trials.
HAIL SATAN!

Greetings
John.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ITEMS.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mrinal Sanwariya <mrinal.sanwariya@... wrote:

Hi!

I am Mrinal an i am a new Soldier of LORD SATAN. I have an question, i do not have a chalice neither i have a silver bowl. Will this effect the ritual? Is there is any other alternative? Please rply soon as i am in India and the hour of Saturn is started.

HAIL SATAN!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Greetings
John.

Great! Thanks for letting us know! Hail Father Satan!

On 4/30/11, warrior4satan <warrior4satan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mrinal Sanwariya
<mrinal.sanwariya@... wrote:

Hi!
Â
I am Mrinal an i am a new Soldier of LORD SATAN. I have an question, i do
not have a chalice neither i have a silver bowl. Will this effect the
ritual? Is there is any other alternative? Please rply soon as i am in
India and the hour of Saturn is started.
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â

Indeed, I am really glad to hear about Brian being okay. Thanks for the
update!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

Thanks for this update, John. Brian has had it tough lately what with
his wife's surgery and now this disaster. I'm happy to hear, though,
that they are both OK under the circumstances. Satan does watch out for
His own!

Greetings
Many of you probably know Brian from his posts on the group. I talked
w/ him tonight and he asked that I inform the group that although his
trailer was severely damaged by the tornadoes that whipped through
Alabama recently, he and his wife are both fine and none of their
personal possessions were lost or damaged.
Brian has no electricity at the moment so he will not be back online
for some time. He is, however, able to get to work as usual, they have
water and are (relatively speaking, of course!) fine for now.
John.

Hi Allison, I'm new and have not yet devoted my self to the Father. Everything i,ve learnd and studyed has brought me to this point. Can you please show how to find some local on this group. Or if u have time chat with me for a few?   Hail Satan
  [/B]  Charlie Carter[/B]       [/B]                             [/B]                                                [/B]                                           [/B] [/B]  [/B]   

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 5:47:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Brian Gibbons

Hi!
Â
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â

update!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

His own!

Greetings
for some time. He is, however, able to get to work as usual, they have
John.

Hi Charlie! Well, I don't have MSN or anything like that at the
moment. I don't know where you live, but it'll probably be pretty hard
to find local Spiritual Satanists in your area. Not impossible; you
might get lucky, specially if you live in a metro area. Sad fact is,
right now Satanism is a very isolated way of life. It won't be like
that forever, but for now that's just how it is, unfortunately. That's
why these groups are here, though. Feel free to ask whatever questions
on here you wish! Hail Father Satan always!

On 5/10/11, charles carter <cwcarter02@... wrote:
Hi Allison,
I'm new and have not yet devoted my self to the Father. Everything i,ve
learnd
and studyed has brought me to this point.
Can you please show how to find some local on this group. Or if u have time
chat
with me for a few?

Hail Satan

Charlie Carter

Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 5:47:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Brian Gibbons

Hi!
Â
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â

update!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

His own!

Greetings
for some time. He is, however, able to get to work as usual, they
have
John.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back