Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Breathing problems.

[email protected]

So, today I started cardio exercises. Did it for 15 minutes maybe few more mins than that. So, Today *WHILE* having breakfast I could breathe easily and normally. Before whenever while eating food I couldn't breath properly. I always had difficult in breathing normally.
Secondly, whenever I yawn, i can't breathe fully and normally I meant deep breathe you take once in a while. This still occurs.
Started doing nostril breathing and breath of fire today though.

Btw, breath of fire definitely helps me as it increases the oxygen in body right. Maybe that's why I'm yawning mostly because I don't get enough oxygen. I've realised that staying home and studying was the worst decision. I have become anti-social.

And oh damn i didn't remember something that could be another factor, another reason for creating this breathing problem. For 1-2 years I've been breathing in a weird way like you do that when you have cold and your nose is blocked, exactly that. That's a very improper way of breathing which tightens the chest and lungs.

anti social is not necessary a bad thing unless you go grumpy to everyone. Although it might have been useful that you mentioned it.

Lydia, I hope you read my previous topic. I started doing cardio today and I get panicked when my heart beats fast.
I hope the breathing problem is just related to the lung capacity not because of heart and high bad cholesterol level. I've been actually having this difficulty in breathing for over a year. I've said mentioned it on my other old account on JoS year ago.
While I'm laid on back in bed, I can somehow take that deep breathe easily or when I bend down forward. i have this difficulty when I try to take that long deep breathe which you normally take when I'm standing straight.
Otherwise, I have no problem while inhaling deep and out. But only just that long breathe I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
I'd definitely make proper use of 10 tibetan breaths and see if it aids the breathing problem.
Thank you very much. :)

I actually still get this on occasion, what you are describing here. Just yesterday in fact, but that was the first time in months. I learned a trick to get that long deep breath: breath of fire, then lightly (do not force) try to breath deeply, then more breath of fire. Do the breath of fire with your lungs filled a bit more than usual for it.

Also, consciously breath longer and deeper through the day, whenever you think of it. The 10 tibetan breaths will help greatly as well. So a combination of all three methods that I listed.

But what I advised is just for lung capacity issues, if it has to do with your heart or cholesterol then Centralforce or a doctor will have more advice than me.

---In [email protected], <lin_cin@... wrote :

Lydia, I hope you read my previous topic. I started doing cardio today and I get panicked when my heart beats fast.
I hope the breathing problem is just related to the lung capacity not because of heart and high bad cholesterol level. I've been actually having this difficulty in breathing for over a year. I've said mentioned it on my other old account on JoS year ago.
While I'm laid on back in bed, I can somehow take that deep breathe easily or when I bend down forward. i have this difficulty when I try to take that long deep breathe which you normally take when I'm standing straight.
Otherwise, I have no problem while inhaling deep and out. But only just that long breathe I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
I'd definitely make proper use of 10 tibetan breaths and see if it aids the breathing problem.
Thank you very much. :)

Didn't think fire of breath did that, on helping breathing, but good too know.I do want to add doing the humming breath helps too. At least on my own experience. I used to smoke then I stopped and I couldn't take big breaths and felt short of breath, but still was able to breath just little. Doing the humming death breath and holding it helps especially when it's fresh air.About the yawning from what I was told it was do to not enough oxygen, ur body holding co2.
Hail father SatanHail mother LilithHail all the Deitie gods/goddess

Exactly I do the same when i can't get that deep breath in a while. I do few reps of breath of fire lightly and taking deep breath afterwards.
And thank you for recommending 10 tibetan breaths. I got the results on first day only. It's miraculous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back