Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Breathing Meditation Question

annarocker22

So, I was reading up on the breathing techniques for beginners, and I was wondering something. I want to do like a daily schedule for each, and I was wondering if it was safe to do the three techniques all in one day. (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html)
Like, do the First Technique in the morning, the Kapalabhati Technique at noon, and the Third Technique at night. Would that be safe to do? Or should I just stick to one breathing technique and do it daily? I must seem ignorant to ask, but I'm just curious to know.
Thanks.

Hail SATAN!

Do as many as your comfortable with, tho if i were you, i would test it out and see where your at.
For example, first day do one in the morning....if u feel fine, the second day do two...and so on
Or do the reverse, but its possible to over-do an excercise. If you do, just laugh it off and stick with what your comfortable with

Okay. I think I'll try one the first day, two the next, and so on. So thank you for the advice! :) 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Breathing Meditation Question

Do as many as your comfortable with, tho if i were you, i would test it out and see where your at.
For example, first day do one in the morning....if u feel fine, the second day do two...and so on
Or do the reverse, but its possible to over-do an excercise. If you do, just laugh it off and stick with what your comfortable with

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back