Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

breathing exercises

Shannon Outlaw

hey does anyone have and recommended breathing exercise techniques. I am currently doing hatha yoga so was wondering for some breathing exercise techniques to do while i am doing it for a power boost. Thanks.

thanks don! duh! i feel like slapping myself. but anyway yea thanks!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:18:03 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] breathing exercises

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 5:10:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] breathing exercises

hey does anyone have and recommended breathing exercise techniques. I am
currently doing hatha yoga so was wondering for some breathing exercise
techniques to do while i am doing it for a power boost. Thanks.

Shannon, don't beat yourself up for not finding them - that often happens to me. I can recall one time where I actually had to ask on here where I specific mediation I wanted was lol. I try to print out all the mediations, yoga and breathing as I intend on trying them.

Hail Satan ------------------From: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:28:16 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] breathing exercises
  thanks don! duh! i feel like slapping myself. but anyway yea thanks!
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:18:03 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] breathing exercises

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 5:10:24 PM

hey does anyone have and recommended breathing exercise techniques. I am
currently doing hatha yoga so was wondering for some breathing exercise
techniques to do while i am doing it for a power boost. Thanks.

the alt sun moon breathing,base chakra breathing n cobra breath 8)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 5:10:24 AM

hey does anyone have and recommended breathing exercise techniques. I am currently doing hatha yoga so was wondering for some breathing exercise techniques to do while i am doing it for a power boost. Thanks.

breathing exercises make me light headed, not in a bad way..just in a nuetral way, breathing exercises can give you a natural 'high' so i was wondering which breathing technique can i use to obtain a high blissful feeling and for how many repetitions? when i get that way i get more creative lol thanks in advance.

Hey Shannon, have you tried the 4th breathing technique? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html it of course depends on how experienced in the technique you are in reguards to how many repetitions you should do. Btw, you told me about Abaxion.com, ;p I ordered a couple items from there and it's been over a month and I still haven't receieved them all... Does it usually take so long?

Hail Father Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

breathing exercises make me light headed, not in a bad way..just in a nuetral way, breathing exercises can give you a natural 'high' so i was wondering which breathing technique can i use to obtain a high blissful feeling and for how many repetitions? when i get that way i get more creative lol thanks in advance.

thankyou beelzebub2114 and yes unfortunately it does take that long, it fucking sucks but yea thatswhy i dont like ordering from them even though they do have nice things...
Date: Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:20:18 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: breathing exercises

Hey Shannon, have you tried the 4th breathing technique? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html it of course depends on how experienced in the technique you are in reguards to how many repetitions you should do. Btw, you told me about Abaxion.com, ;p I ordered a couple items from there and it's been over a month and I still haven't receieved them all... Does it usually take so long?

Hail Father Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You're welcome. If you've got anymore questions, let me know. Shit, that sucks... I was kinda hoping that since I only live less than 100 miles from their HQ and shit I'd get my things pretty fast, but... So have you tried the exercise?

thankyou beelzebub2114 and yes unfortunately it does take that long, it fucking sucks but yea thatswhy i dont like ordering from them even though they do have nice things...
Date: Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:20:18 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: breathing exercises

Hail Father Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back