Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Breaking Up

Blue Fire

Greetings Comrades!
A lady is still in love with me. We were in a relationship for 3 years and now she is engaged to another. They are getting married in ten days. Is it possible to use Aum zAsitR to get her to marry me instead? It is a long story but I assure you, she is marrying out of compulsion. She told me so. My time is short. Will this mantra work in such short time? Please help me.

Probably not but you could try to simply take her under your protection legally by marrying her in court beforehand although if you stay in a hardcore country someone from their family might come and try to kill you. If that's the case be prepared for this. Get your living situation handled, you might need to take her to another city where the police can give you protection better or other preparations to get a job in that other city.

Also you must have a job so you can could support her. Because when you wrote ,"compulsion" it generally signals third world countries.

Also do all this only and only if she's already prepared to marry you or commit to you. You don't need to risk your life just for being a nice guy.
If she's worth it,

Some times it’s just better to talk things up.

Just talk to her, she is not a robot you can program.

Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!
A lady is still in love with me. We were in a relationship for 3 years and now she is engaged to another. They are getting married in ten days. Is it possible to use Aum zAsitR to get her to marry me instead? It is a long story but I assure you, she is marrying out of compulsion. She told me so. My time is short. Will this mantra work in such short time? Please help me.

This sounds like something straight out of a movie. What does the guy do? Goes and gets his girl. Imagine the movie where instead, the guy puts on a black cloak, lights some candles in his closet, and is like yesss time for Black Magick.

Go and get her tiger.

Shanti Sananda said:
Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!

This sounds like something straight out of a movie. What does the guy do? Goes and gets his girl. Imagine the movie where instead, the guy puts on a black cloak, lights some candles in his closet, and is like yesss time for Black Magick.

Go and get her tiger.

Thank you for lighting up my day. I really needed it.

With all the 100% tried and tested methods we have on here, why used a mantra with literally minimal evidence of efficacy and efficiency, one that is not even on the website or endorsed by clergy and other advanced members?

Furthermore, before doing anything rush, have you done synastry between your chart and her chart to ensure that you are mutually compatible? Simple feelings that may disappear in a couple of years are not enough for you to decide to marry someone, even if you already were in a relationship for 3 years. So, while I support breaking up arranged marriages, I do not support marrying people if you do not have unquestionable evidence you are mutually compatible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back