Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BREAKING NEWS - Global IT outages

FancyMancy

Live updates.

Global IT outages hit airlines and businesses worldwide
What you need to know

• Global outages: Tech disruptions across the world have hit airlines and businesses, which are scrambling to respond.
  • Microsoft investigating: Microsoft said it was investigating an issue preventing users from accessing its apps and services.
  • Travel stalled: Major US carriers including Delta, United and American Airlines have had flights grounded, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. International airlines, including Virgin Australia and Qantas, have also seen disruptions.
  • Critical infrastructure hit: Banks and telecoms companies in Australia and New Zealand have been affected, while Israel’s hospitals and health services are facing a computer “malfunction,” authorities said.

Planes grounded as worldwide IT outage hits airlines and banks
Summary

• Major IT outages are hitting industries across the world, with airlines, broadcasters and supermarkets affected
  • Queues are growing at many airports; American Airlines is one of several airlines to ground flights - it says problems are due to a Crowdstrike cybersecurity software issue
  • Microsoft says it's taking mitigation action, but the cause of the outage hasn't been confirmed
  • In the UK, trains, shops, airports, pharmacies and some GP surgeries in England have been affected
  • Earlier, Sky News was unable to broadcast live

Global IT outage live: Australian banks, flights and media outlets hit by CrowdStrike software issue

Computer security company CrowdStrike is linked to a major IT outage affecting banks, airports, supermarkets and businesses across Australia and the world.
Airport check-in systems across the globe have been disrupted and businesses have reported the "blue screen of death" and IT outages.

Microsoft IT outage latest: Global IT 'disaster' thought 'not to be cyber attack' - as airports and banks cope with 'chaos'

Planes have been grounded as several airports are hit by a global IT outage, with Windows PCs shutting down and broadcasters and businesses also taken offline.

Pharmacies/prescriptions, betting firms, banks, shopping payments, flight handling, hospitals cancelling non-emergency operations, Paris Olympics, CBBC (Children's TV), barcodes, container terminal, NHS...

I haven't said this for ages - we need to decentralise. Centralisation is dangerous.

Failures must happen on a smaller or larger scale. But if the world switches to CBDC currencies, we are practically ready for a disaster. I can already see that many banks have problems with payments. There are hundreds of consequences. And they will find the reason for the blockade immediately. I count on you and our Gods to thwart these plans.

Who controls Microsoft? Bill Gates?

If I remember well, the world economic forum simulated a massive and total blackout.

They used a global emergency to stop Trump once ( covid), they could elaborate a new world crisis ( blackout, maybe with consequent economic problems).

Infact, also in Italy today some cities were without electricity, without internet and without phone signal.

It was all because of crowdstrike. Basically crowdstrike offers a software that protects servers. They released a patch for window servers which didn't turned out well but they should be able to fix the problem fast.
Is it like Cloudflare? Cloud, obviously for 'the cloud', attempting to stop you from owning your own data and having to rent storage space monthly (so sayeth the WEF - you'll own nothing and be happy, herp-derp); and "crowd" sounds like "cloud", for psychology reasons, I bet. I also bet "crowd strike" is deliberate, a strike against the crowd who are not 'the cHoSeN pEoPlE". It seems rather obvious, the arrogance of naming things and then a crowd-striking thing which sounds like cloud storage. The jew dissimilates, so it's not a strike in the conventional sense. I'm speculating, of course...

Is it like Cloudflare? Cloud, obviously for 'the cloud', attempting to stop you from owning your own data and having to rent storage space monthly (so sayeth the WEF - you'll own nothing and be happy, herp-derp); and "crowd" sounds like "cloud", for psychology reasons, I bet. I also bet "crowd strike" is deliberate, a strike against the crowd who are not 'the cHoSeN pEoPlE". It seems rather obvious, the arrogance of naming things and then a crowd-striking thing which sounds like cloud storage. The jew dissimilates, so it's not a strike in the conventional sense. I'm speculating, of course...

Yes it's similar to cloudflare.

Who controls Microsoft? Bill Gates?

If I remember well, the world economic forum simulated a massive and total blackout.

They used a global emergency to stop Trump once ( covid), they could elaborate a new world crisis ( blackout, maybe with consequent economic problems).

Infact, also in Italy today some cities were without electricity, without internet and without phone signal.
Bill Gates hasn't had anything to do with Microsoft for years now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back