Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BREAKING Iran has attacked "israel" within the last 25 minutes

FancyMancy

Missiles were launched from Iran to "israel" and the siren has been sounding all over "israel".
"israel" is reporting 140 missiles were shot, and most of them were shot down.

You'll have to follow any j/news yourself, because this is ongoing and will be on the j/news all evening.

I'm worrying that Iran made a deal with the jews...
The new president is weird and I am not sure if Khameini is a traitor or did become their ally secretly. I hope I'm mistaken.

It seems Hezbollah is really their opponent, they managed to kill Nasrallah which is a huge loss, just like they killed many important figures earlier, like General Soleimani and not long ago the leaders of Hamas...
In this way, in the end jews will really create Greater Israel.

There is a desalination plant that makes all of israel's drinking water from sea water. These things are very harmful to the environment, because the concentrated salt solution they put back into the water is denser so it all covers the bottom and kills all of the plants and animals that live on the bottom.

It would be very helpful for the environment if that desalination plant was removed.

There is a desalination plant that makes all of israel's drinking water from sea water. These things are very harmful to the environment, because the concentrated salt solution they put back into the water is denser so it all covers the bottom and kills all of the plants and animals that live on the bottom.

It would be very helpful for the environment if that desalination plant was removed.
No wonder it's called the Dead Sea (I presume that's where you are referring). I also heard that people can actually float on the Dead Sea without sinking because of all of the salt in it.

Missiles were launched from Iran to "israel" and the siren has been sounding all over "israel".

You'll have to follow any j/news yourself, because this is ongoing and will be on the j/news all evening.

Dear FancyMancy you can watch very satisfying videos here ⚡🔱
1727810340982.jpg

Any suggestions on what should be prioritized? The grand ritual, curse israel, frtr or something else entirely?
As there is no official schedule, everyone needs to do as they best see fit. Personally, I think the three-part F-RTR along with The Grand Ritual and different God's rituals goes a long way. There is a reason behind the influx of more and more rituals this year. We are making great progress.

Sorry I just wanted to say the pictures from my post should by in the opposite order. My bad

Big news.

I had a feeling when I saw this on the news, that this is it. I can just feel it. There is going to be a big conflict coming. We must stay on top of the Rituals, no matter what.

And of course, we have the US condemning Iran for the attack, completely ignoring what israel have done. There are lots of comments pointing this out on YouTube, though.

Also, israel is clearly lying about the missile damage. They claim that most of the missiles were shot down, and that there were no casualties. But, after watching the videos, we can see this isn't the case. It's also interesting to note that israel is urging citizens not to share pictures or videos of the damage.

These aren't the plastic pipe rockets used by Hamas, either. These seem to be proper, military-grade missiles, which seem to do a lot more damage.

Middle East seems to be going to s**t in a handbasket really fast.

But we already were warned about this.

I'm worrying that Iran made a deal with the jews...
The new president is weird and I am not sure if Khameini is a traitor or did become their ally secretly. I hope I'm mistaken.

It seems Hezbollah is really their opponent, they managed to kill Nasrallah which is a huge loss, just like they killed many important figures earlier, like General Soleimani and not long ago the leaders of Hamas...
In this way, in the end jews will really create Greater Israel.
What are you talking about?

Hassan Nasrallah is an islamic terrorist cunt that has been terrorising Lebanon for decades.

Khameini is one of the vilest pieces of shit ever, Iran has been in darkness for years since he took power. Countless women died because they didn’t wear a hijab or something.

SS should be smarter please, Islamist pieces of shit and militia are not somehow NS Officers.

The events unfolding is just Israel’s karma and it’s about to get worse and it’s accumulating. We are not suddenly rooting for ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah (Parliament of Allah), etc.

And there’s no way in hell that Iran or Isis are going to be the one liberating us or something.

It hurts to read such stupid writing from an SS, “great loss” my ass lmao.

Don’t take it personally I don’t mean to insult you but you should be more aware.

I was so excited when it happened
But now that I think back on it I believe this is another false flag
Because we all know Israel wants to start world War 3 ,they control 90% of the government's and created all of these Islamic groups for this exact purpose of starting ww3
Am not discouraging anyone
We should still active FRTR and Gods Rituals no matter the circumstances
I plainly believe that they are trying to fool the public in thinking that Iran has some how retaliate but the truth is they control Iran and want a excuse to go war with everyone
So WE need stay active in our spiritual warfare more than ever
(This is my opinion and based on My observation )
Keep it everyone
Satan shall remain victorious
Hail Father Satan Lucifer Forever

What are you talking about?

Hassan Nasrallah is an islamic terrorist cunt that has been terrorising Lebanon for decades.

Khameini is one of the vilest pieces of shit ever, Iran has been in darkness for years since he took power. Countless women died because they didn’t wear a hijab or something.

SS should be smarter please, Islamist pieces of shit and militia are not somehow NS Officers.

The events unfolding is just Israel’s karma and it’s about to get worse and it’s accumulating. We are not suddenly rooting for ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah (Parliament of Allah), etc.

And there’s no way in hell that Iran or Isis are going to be the one liberating us or something.

It hurts to read such stupid writing from an SS, “great loss” my ass lmao.

Don’t take it personally I don’t mean to insult you but you should be more aware.
But you insulted.
It is ok.

Yes, as islamic brainwashed people, they are bad, they were or are even criminals.
But what is true that they were and are against Israel, and of course it is very far from the perfect.
But I have never seen one fucking christian who would be at least half of brave like some of those patriotic people, even if they are retarded too.
Just enough to look at most of Christians, or enough to see that filthy, traitor, coward AfD party who literally celebrated and sang together with jews not long ago. These retards make me puke much more than any Hamas or Hezbollah leaders.

I am just saying, if you do not know, that nazis were "praising" some muslim people and there were a lot of muslim who allied with them. Of course, nazis knew well (they must have known) that islam is also dangerous and fake abrhamic religion created by jews...yet they formed a sort of comradeship with those muslims.
So nazis were stupid then according to your "brilliant" logic? No. They were not.

Great loss...if you had a little sense you would have realized that I did not mean that the dude's death is a great loss for us, satanists. Of course, not.
I mean it should be obvious...
But it is obviously a great loss for many of their people, there. Same with Saddam Hussein.

So what is really insulting here that you are trying to say that I said or that I wanted to say that those islamic people will "liberate" us.
I have never said such. Especially not that insanity that ISIS would save us. I mean who would ever think such for fuck's sake???

You are quite superficial in this topic because you mentioned ISIS which is an obviously jewish ruled group, a radical jihadist filth, created by jews and you also mentioned the patriotic Hezbollah and Hamas, and seems you equate them. Even if patriotic soldiers of Hezbollah and Hamas are ruled by the jews because of the programming of islam, you just cannot equate them to the real and actual jihadist terrorists who are literally run by jews and lead by jews.
I mean as I read your post again, it just quite annoying to see how you wrote I

Then based on what you say, all of the sermons of HP Cobra about Iran, Palestine, Hamas etc could be useless in a level.
Also then we could say to all antisemitic, patriotic, christian, nazi sympathizers (the only people amongst christians whom I can have a basic respect as a gentile person can have toward another) to shut the fuck up and fuck themselves, they are slaves anyways so it does not matter at all if they hate the jews and know at least some important things about them and trying to wake up others...

And as for me, I will just ROOT for ANYONE who goes against Israel and the jews, even if they cannot do it on every level as they are slaves and lack of deeper knowledge unfortunately...

But you insulted.
It is ok.

Yes, as islamic brainwashed people, they are bad, they were or are even criminals.
But what is true that they were and are against Israel, and of course it is very far from the perfect.
But I have never seen one fucking christian who would be at least half of brave like some of those patriotic people, even if they are retarded too.
Just enough to look at most of Christians, or enough to see that filthy, traitor, coward AfD party who literally celebrated and sang together with jews not long ago. These retards make me puke much more than any Hamas or Hezbollah leaders.

I am just saying, if you do not know, that nazis were "praising" some muslim people and there were a lot of muslim who allied with them. Of course, nazis knew well (they must have known) that islam is also dangerous and fake abrhamic religion created by jews...yet they formed a sort of comradeship with those muslims.
So nazis were stupid then according to your "brilliant" logic? No. They were not.

Great loss...if you had a little sense you would have realized that I did not mean that the dude's death is a great loss for us, satanists. Of course, not.
I mean it should be obvious...
But it is obviously a great loss for many of their people, there. Same with Saddam Hussein.

So what is really insulting here that you are trying to say that I said or that I wanted to say that those islamic people will "liberate" us.
I have never said such. Especially not that insanity that ISIS would save us. I mean who would ever think such for fuck's sake???

You are quite superficial in this topic because you mentioned ISIS which is an obviously jewish ruled group, a radical jihadist filth, created by jews and you also mentioned the patriotic Hezbollah and Hamas, and seems you equate them. Even if patriotic soldiers of Hezbollah and Hamas are ruled by the jews because of the programming of islam, you just cannot equate them to the real and actual jihadist terrorists who are literally run by jews and lead by jews.
I mean as I read your post again, it just quite annoying to see how you wrote I

Then based on what you say, all of the sermons of HP Cobra about Iran, Palestine, Hamas etc could be useless in a level.
Also then we could say to all antisemitic, patriotic, christian, nazi sympathizers (the only people amongst christians whom I can have a basic respect as a gentile person can have toward another) to shut the fuck up and fuck themselves, they are slaves anyways so it does not matter at all if they hate the jews and know at least some important things about them and trying to wake up others...

And as for me, I will just ROOT for ANYONE who goes against Israel and the jews, even if they cannot do it on every level as they are slaves and lack of deeper knowledge unfortunately...
You are right, we SS are above 99.99 of people on earth so we should understand them in every aspect not having false egos and lose humility, the Gods understand us more than we understand ourselves they don't punish us for being ignorant and making mistakes.

Fighting everyone who is not SS is not just a waste of time and energy it's also wrong approach to solve the problems and for sure against the Gods plan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back