Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brain entrainment anyone?

Aletha

Hi fellow Spiritual Satanists!

I've purchased and used a brainwave entrainment CD for a little over a week now and it puts me into a trance (from beta to alpha, then down to theta and then back up to alpha) within the space of 30 minutes.
Because I'm an impatient sort of girl, that's a miracle in and of itself!

When I put myself into a trance (without brainwave entrainment help), it takes me between 60-90 minutes to get into an alpha trance.

I'm thinking of combining listening to the entrainment CD whilst doing the satanic power meditations.

I consider the CD as a "crutch" to train me into going into trance by myself, teaching me to independantly increase my ability to shorten the time I go into trance.

I've also found that CDs based on binaural beats are shit. But the ones on isochronic of monaural beats are very effective! Isochronic beats works for me.

Has anyone had any experience with brainwave entrainment CDs? Any thoughts?

HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:
Hi fellow Spiritual Satanists!

I've purchased and used a brainwave entrainment CD for a little over a week now and it puts me into a trance (from beta to alpha, then down to theta and then back up to alpha) within the space of 30 minutes.
Because I'm an impatient sort of girl, that's a miracle in and of itself!

When I put myself into a trance (without brainwave entrainment help), it takes me between 60-90 minutes to get into an alpha trance.

I'm thinking of combining listening to the entrainment CD whilst doing the satanic power meditations.

I consider the CD as a "crutch" to train me into going into trance by myself, teaching me to independantly increase my ability to shorten the time I go into trance.

I've also found that CDs based on binaural beats are shit. But the ones on isochronic of monaural beats are very effective! Isochronic beats works for me.

Has anyone had any experience with brainwave entrainment CDs? Any thoughts?

HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!
While they do get you into a trance, you shouldnt become dependent on them. Learn to get into those deep states on your own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back