Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Braces

davidlost6667

Hey guys so yesterday I got braces and let me just say, fuck this hurts xcI could barely sleep last night cuz of all the pain.I know pain is a good thing and it means you're gaining something or advancing but I have two questions.1) Is there a meditation or spell or something that can ease the pain or numb it. I know void meditation is one but is there a meditation that can just make the pain go away?2) Can anyone(preferably and advanced member) help me create a spell or meditation to make the process go a hell of a lot faster, even though I know it'll probably hurt like a bitch?Sorry for all the cursing, just in a lot of pain :pThanks guys love you all <3
Hail Satan

I never had to get braces. And from what I've heard, I'm happy i didn't. Well, there are a few things you could do. 1. Could be to start a Sun Square on this Sunday with the goal of healing your teeth. 2. I don't know if this works, but I've tried to just meditate on feeling the pain, or drawing the pain energy away and asking the All-Father to take that energy and use it against the enemy. 

Hope you feel better! HAIL SATAN!!
On Aug 20, 2015, at 11:08, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey guys so yesterday I got braces and let me just say, fuck this hurts xcI could barely sleep last night cuz of all the pain.I know pain is a good thing and it means you're gaining something or advancing but I have two questions.1) Is there a meditation or spell or something that can ease the pain or numb it. I know void meditation is one but is there a meditation that can just make the pain go away?2) Can anyone(preferably and advanced member) help me create a spell or meditation to make the process go a hell of a lot faster, even though I know it'll probably hurt like a bitch?Sorry for all the cursing, just in a lot of pain :pThanks guys love you all <3
Hail Satan

Is the pain normal? Make sure you clear up all questions and concerns with your dentist. They would be helpful in telling you what is normal pain and what is not, and what to do about it.Listening to music you enjoy and focusing on that helps make the pain lessen. I have read about this in a study.
Sorry I cannot be of more assistance. I hope this process passes quickly for you.Best of luck.

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:20 PM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

Is the pain normal? Make sure you clear up all questions and concerns with your dentist. They would be helpful in telling you what is normal pain and what is not, and what to do about it.Listening to music you enjoy and focusing on that helps make the pain lessen. I have read about this in a study.
Sorry I cannot be of more assistance. I hope this process passes quickly for you.Best of luck.

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 1:32 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:20 PM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

Dentists are criminals who brush your teeth with rat poison aka fluoride, cover the fluorosis with polish to hide the damage and then when the polish wears off you wind up having to go back.
This is how they get repeat customers.Never use fluoride products, never trust a dentist and buy a water pitcher that removes fluoride. These things will help your teeth immensely.
Brush with coarse salt and lemon juice or baking soda. Baking soda can dry out and cut your gums if you use too much though.

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 2:28 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 1:32 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Thanks guys, it doesn't get anymore but ill keep that in mind for the future. And ill start a sun square. I've never done one before though lol

On Aug 21, 2015, at 12:58 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I never had to get braces. And from what I've heard, I'm happy i didn't. Well, there are a few things you could do. 1. Could be to start a Sun Square on this Sunday with the goal of healing your teeth. 2. I don't know if this works, but I've tried to just meditate on feeling the pain, or drawing the pain energy away and asking the All-Father to take that energy and use it against the enemy. 

Hope you feel better! HAIL SATAN!!
On Aug 20, 2015, at 11:08, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan

I feel for you man I had braces a couple of years ago, it was like having barbed wire in my mouth it was such an annoyance  especially when eating.  Eventually I adapted to it, you will too.  
Hail Satan

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 11:20 PM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

I've had a metal wire stuck behind my bottom front teeth for like 5 fucking years. I want it out but I'm not sure it's safe to take it out anymore. Like my teeth need it to be there for them to stay right. I thought it was a temporary thing. That's what they told me.

Damn well what's wrong with them?
The sun square seems to be helping, maybe you should try it.

On Aug 27, 2015, at 11:12 PM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've had a metal wire stuck behind my bottom front teeth for like 5 fucking years. I want it out but I'm not sure it's safe to take it out anymore. Like my teeth need it to be there for them to stay right. I thought it was a temporary thing. That's what they told me.

I agree with Aldric. Your dentist will answer all your questions and address your concerns.

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:30 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well, go talk to your dentist. There is nothing we can do. Make an appointment and get his advice. 

To deal with the pain. Yea, just focus on your willpower and energy and like, tune it out, dissipate it, force stop it. it's your mouth, after all. This kind of thing becomes easier as you advance in power. A good example can be found in Kai purr's work, on the initial ascension of the kundalini serpent: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... itings.pdf

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:02 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@cmxmuffins

I had a piece cut off from that wire a month ago. It kept getting loose. My teeth have stayed in the same direction so far. I will wait till Im older till I get the rest out but hell yes I surely want them out.

Teeth after moving need to settle and thats why they put that wire there. But indeed if you ask me if you had em as a teenager and you have all your wisdom teeth either visible for over 6 months to a year or them taken out I really think its unnecessary to keep em any longer. 

@Taolvanswd
There is a health group that we have that can go further into detail with these things.Your teeth has been weakened and the enamel and calcium deposits is wearing away.
From my experience, my teeth was weakened before and so what I did was up the ante on calcium and mineral natural food based supplements. It whitened my teeth and healed them. From what I have researched as well, many have reversed tooth decay with a diet change up. I also benefited from taking away a lot of grains. I still had some but limited them for some time. My teeth lightened up too.
I am a believer in phytic acid and that it still can do some damage especially if many minerals and vitamins are lacking in the diet already. People in the past did not have much tooth damage from eating grains because they also had mineral and vitamin rich diets. In this modern day, there are so many things lacking from our food due to processing and soil depletion.
What you can do is invest in a good food derived mineral supplement.If you want, I can recommend one to you that works wonders. Its what I use. It is not cheap or expensive and you get it in bulk. It is a calcium-magnesium supplement with other vitamins and minerals to balance it out. One person should not just take a calcium supplement alone because most generic calcium supplements just end up stuck in the body and arteries causes calcification along with the pineal gland. Magnesium balances this and is also responsible for hundreds of biochemical assimilations.
That is the link below. The website is experiencing some difficulties but it is still up and available. Check back soon if you cannot access the link. 
www.<b style="color:r[/IMG]drrons[/B].co[/IMG]calc[/IMG][/IMG]taurate[/B].html
 Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 7:50 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This might be a bit off place but does anyone have any tips on what to do when your teeth have become kinda see through? 

When I had braces they gave me very very strong tasting peppermint (its like eating 10 peppermints at once if you'd imagine it) non fluoride toothpaste but they forgot to give me hydroperoxide thing to flush with after I brushed my teeth and since then they've been kinda like this. Also since after braces they've been telling me to floss a lot/more often because of small holes (tooth decay) that might get worse otherwise

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back