Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Born Open

Josh Mogg

Hello brothers and sisters in satanism. I come here asking: is it possible to be reincarnated with your chakras already opened? When I was young, I believe I could see ghosts/spirits/souls/etc. If it is possible to be born again spiritually open, what could this mean?
I also think that I have been strong in a past life because energy breathing and directing comes very naturally to me, and I have extreme ease of visualization. All help is extremely appreciated.
HAIL SATAN, HAIL RENOBE, HAIL HAURUS, HAIL THE GODS OF DUATT

Yes. In a past life you must have worked spiritually on your soul, I am sure you were with Satan in a past life, most of us have to work hard in undoing what the xians have done to us over the years through mass indoctrination, but others such as yourself, have meditated and advanced your soul in a past life(s).

Hail Satan!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

Is it possible that my chakras and the such are already open or would I have to open them again? 

On Mar 18, 2014, at 8:21 PM, <tjs4satan@... wrote:
  Yes. In a past life you must have worked spiritually on your soul, I am sure you were with Satan in a past life, most of us have to work hard in undoing what the xians have done to us over the years through mass indoctrination, but others such as yourself, have meditated and advanced your soul in a past life(s).

Hail Satan!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

Well can you feel your chakras?

If you cant then you need to open them and empower them too keep them open. This is important.

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 8:26 PM PDT Josh Mogg wrote:

Is it possible that my chakras and the such are already open or would I have to open them again?

On Mar 18, 2014, at 8:21 PM, <tjs4satan@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back