Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Born again christian Mind-fuck.

[email protected]

Ok so a few weeks ago i was outside the local KFC in search of a midnight snack, when this guy comes up to me and my friend while we were waiting for our ride..He seemed like a nice guy st start offered me and my friend a ciggarette.. then he started babbling on about the word of jesus christ... then he asked us if we wanted to hear more.. We both said very clearly to him "No!". After about 10 minutes of trying to tune out the complete and utter crap that was spewing from his trap, he then said "I sence something about you two.. something evil" -- This idiots veiws on whats good and evil are very skewn, he the started whe whole Satan is bad and causes nothing but pain and suffering to man..after about another five minutes of this my friend walked away... confused at what was going on now, i felt a sence of rage building inside me. This clown then bows his head and starts praying. I asked him to stop and yet he continued. then he left.. ever since then ive felt like something isnt right. Something is missing.. and also i havnt been well in myself. I keep myself reasonably healthy i never get colds or bugs, but after that ive had a really bad cold and bouts of stomach upsets.. now i know this sounds like something i should be telling a doctor. but i really thing he did something to me against my will. How can i resolve this and how can i get back at them for fucking with my head??? Please help im going mad..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonfel@..." <demonfel@... wrote:
Ok so a few weeks ago i was outside the local KFC in search of a midnight snack, when this guy comes up to me and my friend while we were waiting for our ride..He seemed like a nice guy st start offered me and my friend a ciggarette.. then he started babbling on about the word of jesus christ... then he asked us if we wanted to hear more.. We both said very clearly to him "No!". After about 10 minutes of trying to tune out the complete and utter crap that was spewing from his trap, he then said "I sence something about you two.. something evil" -- This idiots veiws on whats good and evil are very skewn, he the started whe whole Satan is bad and causes nothing but pain and suffering to man..after about another five minutes of this my friend walked away... confused at what was going on now, i felt a sence of rage building inside me. This clown then bows his head and starts praying. I asked him to stop and yet he continued. then he left.. ever since then ive felt like something isnt right. Something is missing.. and also i havnt been well in myself. I keep myself reasonably healthy i never get colds or bugs, but after that ive had a really bad cold and bouts of stomach upsets.. now i know this sounds like something i should be telling a doctor. but i really thing he did something to me against my will. How can i resolve this and how can i get back at them for fucking with my head??? Please help im going mad..
This asshole that was praying for you must be naturally powerful.

When Xians "pray" for us, it directs the negative energy that they make all the time to us which will cause problems unless something is done about it.

Do meditations everyday especially the meditation for protection which will protect you from this filth's negative energy.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html

Defence is the best offence until you decide to fight back so when you have fully recovered from the attacks, empower yourself as much as you can then you can use your aura to direct negative grey energy right back at the offensive asshole programming it to continuously weaken him until he is incapacitated or dead.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back