Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bookstore

First L

The happiest times of my life (before Satanism) was when I was working in a bookstore in our mall. It closed down and it devastated me plus the huge ass bookstore that took us over is not the same. So impersonal.

I've been thinking about going to college but never knew what I should study. I've asked Father Enki for suggestions and some days later I found my inspiration.

I want to start a bookstore in our town and I want to go to college to learn business management and accounting. But there's a few things that concern me and you guys are so awesome at giving advice!

First, it's not like we have a lot of money and I have two choices as far as colleges. One junior college and a big boy college. Of course, the junior college is least expensive. Do you guys have any advice on what I should look at concerning funding? I've been trying to get a job but that's been no go (it's what got me thinking about college).

Next, I live in a town that literally has a xian church on every freaking street corner and I want to carry Satanic texts. I especially want to carry the JoS books if I could and keep Father Enki's sigil on display somewhere. Now, should I carry crappy xian literature as well? And do you guys have any suggestions of books I should look at including?

It's not a lot but if I can get even a few more people to look into Satanism, I think I've done a good job for this life time.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

Why would u want 2 sell christians books being Satanic?? U should sell and have satanic tracks talking abt father ! There s too many christian crap shit stores enough of that shit spreading this will be great opportunity 4 u show others abt father Satan !
And u can many books many types it dnt have 2 be christian ! And u ll still be able 2 sell a lot! Dnt mix satanic books w/ christians crap !
We need 2 get christianity out this world!
U can also get a lot books in exposing christianity and islam!

Hail Satan!!!

Fuck jesus & muhamed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <l33t_v4sh@... wrote:

The happiest times of my life (before Satanism) was when I was working in a bookstore in our mall. It closed down and it devastated me plus the huge ass bookstore that took us over is not the same. So impersonal.

I've been thinking about going to college but never knew what I should study. I've asked Father Enki for suggestions and some days later I found my inspiration.

I want to start a bookstore in our town and I want to go to college to learn business management and accounting. But there's a few things that concern me and you guys are so awesome at giving advice!

First, it's not like we have a lot of money and I have two choices as far as colleges. One junior college and a big boy college. Of course, the junior college is least expensive. Do you guys have any advice on what I should look at concerning funding? I've been trying to get a job but that's been no go (it's what got me thinking about college).

Next, I live in a town that literally has a xian church on every freaking street corner and I want to carry Satanic texts. I especially want to carry the JoS books if I could and keep Father Enki's sigil on display somewhere. Now, should I carry crappy xian literature as well? And do you guys have any suggestions of books I should look at including?

It's not a lot but if I can get even a few more people to look into Satanism, I think I've done a good job for this life time.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

you should sell Harry Potter since they (christians) think he should be burned at the stake so frekkin much. The fact that they dont like him proves how intolerant they are. It's just fiction, geeze.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:

Why would u want 2 sell christians books being Satanic?? U should sell and have satanic tracks talking abt father ! There s too many christian crap shit stores enough of that shit spreading this will be great opportunity 4 u show others abt father Satan !
And u can many books many types it dnt have 2 be christian ! And u ll still be able 2 sell a lot! Dnt mix satanic books w/ christians crap !

Hail Satan!!!

Fuck jesus & muhamed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <l33t_v4sh@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

Don't get xian literature, get abunch of Occult/Satanism books, and fill the place. The closest thing to xian literature, that I'd suggest would be "Protocols of the elder zion"....then they can learn about how corrupt their religion is.

I also suggest putting up some inverted crosses, with the nazerene dying on it (those ones are my favorite). and I mean....it's gonna be your store, so why stop at just books, why not sell incense and occult related items?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

you should sell Harry Potter since they (christians) think he should be burned at the stake so frekkin much. The fact that they dont like him proves how intolerant they are. It's just fiction, geeze.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Fuck jesus & muhamed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <l33t_v4sh@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

You could try to apply for financial aid. Oh man if you went to the big boy college we would go to the same school:) And from what I understand Xians wont be a problem for too much longer, so you shouldn't have a problem having a Satanic book store.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <l33t_v4sh@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

Advice.

Colleges are generally good for if you want to work a specialized job... working under someone else.. under another company.

Since you are starting your own company.. you don't need a college degree.. just certain skill sets.  So go to college to learn those skill sets.  Make friends with people who have businesses and learn how to manage a business.  It takes a lot to run a business, even a small bookstore.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 2:51:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bookstore

You could try to apply for financial aid. Oh man if you went to the big boy college we would go to the same school:) And from what I understand Xians wont be a problem for too much longer, so you shouldn't have a problem having a Satanic book store.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

It's really great that you want to get your own business going! There's never enough occult bookstores, or bookstores with enough occult selections.
There's an Occult shop in my city (Toronto) that sells organic herbs, candles, ritual tools and robes, as well as an awesome selection of books. There's sections on Wicca, Satanism, Western Occult magickal systems, Hermeticism, mythology, etc.

If there is more variety, then more people will come and shop around. And they WILL come. If possible, if you can get a building that has a basement/second floor, you could have a temple/Church there for covens, if you ever wanted to be High Priest/Priestess for Satan.

The thing is, when you get your business up and running, try stocking books that are popular, but also consider stocking some that are hard to find/out of print (from the 1960s, 70s, etc. whatever era).

But the best thing to do is pray to Father Satan, and be alert to His advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

Don't get xian literature, get abunch of Occult/Satanism books, and fill the place. The closest thing to xian literature, that I'd suggest would be "Protocols of the elder zion"....then they can learn about how corrupt their religion is.

I also suggest putting up some inverted crosses, with the nazerene dying on it (those ones are my favorite). and I mean....it's gonna be your store, so why stop at just books, why not sell incense and occult related items?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Fuck jesus & muhamed

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you very much! My family actually had a little business that went under and I learned that accounting is a big part of that so that's what I'm looking into learning. And I do know a few people with little ma and pop shops that I know I can learn alot from! I'll look into making more connections. Thanks!

HAIL ENKI!!

--- On Fri, 5/21/10, Kris Tucker <theanimaniacs88@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bookstore
Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 6:03 PM

Advice.

Colleges are generally good for if you want to work a specialized job... working under someone else.. under another company.

Since you are starting your own company.. you don't need a college degree.. just certain skill sets.  So go to college to learn those skill sets.  Make friends with people who have businesses and learn how to manage a business.  It takes a lot to run a business, even a small bookstore.

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 2:51:09 AM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "First L" <l33t_v4sh@.. . wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
    <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666- unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/
[/TD]

When you get this store up and runnin', let us know.  Where exactly is this going to be?

<td val[/IMG]In Lubbock TX. not too sure on the location cause I'm just now starting college! But I know this is what I want to do! I've never had any clear path before meeting Father Enki and this bookstore is the first desire I ever wanted. Thanks for your support!  It's gonna be great!

HAIL ENKI!!

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Brian & Tara <britar@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 1:40 PM

When you get this store up and runnin', let us know.  Where exactly is this going to be?
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back