Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Books?

nick.hesse

Hi,
Im looking for books about Satanism(preferably in the form of ebooks), so is there any suggested reading list?
Second, is there any difference between LHP, Luciferian, and Satanism?
Thanks in advance
Nick

lost book of enki. it can be found in the files (?) section on the group.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 7:01:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Books?

Hi,
Im looking for books about Satanism(preferably in the form of ebooks), so is there any suggested reading list?
Thanks in advance
Nick

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

http://tikaboo.com/

also, try

http://pdf-search-engine.com/

http://www.esnips.com/

http://www.scribd.com/

LHP is the path of spiritual development, in opposition to RHP, where you become a slave to a higher entity and obey some artificial, anti-life rules.

Examples of LHP cults: Spiritual Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism, Setianism (Temple of Seth), Aghoris, Vamachara...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_hand_ ... eft-handed

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick.hesse" <nick.hesse@... wrote:

Hi,
Thanks in advance
Nick

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick.hesse" <nick.hesse@... wrote:
Hi,
Thanks in advance
Nick
Yeah a lot of books were posted on my site, about 20 books all up haha.

Hail Satan!
Satanic Network: www.diablodomus.com

If you do a Google search for 'The Greater Key of Solomon' that brings up some PDF files that I work with from a Luciferian approach.
www.chaostatic.com has some great articles too.
I also got Brother Melek's Satanic Sermons online in PDF format & have been working with these.
Mostly I work with Michael W. Fords work.

I hope that helps in some way.

This might be a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask it anyways.

How do you evaluate a book's content?
I mean, how do you recognise a "real" book, from one that was made only to generate an income to the author?

I suppose common sense its what most of you use, unfortunately to apply it you need a basic knowledge of what you are working with, which leaves inexperienced people (like me) out.

In any other area i would probably try to follow the books instructions, in order to reach a result, and then compare it with the book.
Unfortunately here that cant be done either, as you are working with things than cant be seen or touched (afaik).
So, what do i do?
Suggestions are welcome

Dumb - no, confusing - yes. But heck, it's typical of the people here that they state such questions, questions which require analysis, time to think.

nick.hesse, as for me, I adhere to the LHP principle that whatever I read or hear, if I find it useful or at least interesting, I utilise and try to use the piece of information for the development of my self.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

This might be a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask it anyways.

How do you evaluate a book's content?
I mean, how do you recognise a "real" book, from one that was made only to generate an income to the author?

I suppose common sense its what most of you use, unfortunately to apply it you need a basic knowledge of what you are working with, which leaves inexperienced people (like me) out.

In any other area i would probably try to follow the books instructions, in order to reach a result, and then compare it with the book.
Unfortunately here that cant be done either, as you are working with things than cant be seen or touched (afaik).
So, what do i do?
Suggestions are welcome

Are there anybooks on the history of Lord Satan and the other gods that is correct and not altered? I would love to learn the history of our lord and the other gods we worship.

I doubt.. correct and not altered, i don't think so. Maybe some 'underground' book by some spiritual satanist, but bookstores and media, i highly doubt.. Enemy controls these things.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 8, 2013 5:30 AM PDT Elite wrote:

Are there anybooks on the history of Lord Satan and the other gods that is correct and not altered? I would love to learn the history of our lord and the other gods we worship.

Actually no, you can't find anything besides bits of pieces. The reason for that is because most stories which are mistakenly taken as real or historical facts are allegories for the empowerment of the soul and the magnum opus. One popular story that is usually taken literally is the Flood, this is found in the Sumerian mythology predating the buybull. It is of course an allegory for the energy flood of the chakras.

I believe the Gods give us a powerful message by this. They tell us that what their history is is irrelevant to us because the entire religion is about empowering and transforming our souls. Everything from the Gods: their names, stories, sigils, symbolism, representations in various mythologies as well as even some ancient practices all contain allegories. And again we don't really worship them slavishly or grovel for forgiveness. We tend to honor them instead of worshiping, because their primary role here is as teachers and guides in our quest to Godhood.

Now of course the Gods do tell those who are advanced about some of what happened with them, some of it is to be kept secret. I recommend if you want to learn those things to build a relationship with Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I doubt.. correct and not altered, i don't think so. Maybe some 'underground' book by some spiritual satanist, but bookstores and media, i highly doubt.. Enemy controls these things.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 8, 2013 5:30 AM PDT Elite wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back