Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BOOK

colony_ss

Hello everyone.
I am writing a book called SPIRITUAL SATANISM in which I will write all the data from Joy of Satan on it and give it for free to people who are eager to learn and do not have Internet Connection. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
HAIL SATAN!

I was actually going to ask if this is available anywhere? I was thinking of going to have the website PDF printed out at Staples or something. It'd just be nice to have to read at work or (especially) when society collapses...

Do you have access to a book printing machine? that would be great if you did.

I have had the same Idea only issue with me it would take a little less than a week to make just one binded book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <colony.chaos@... wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am writing a book called SPIRITUAL SATANISM in which I will write all the data from Joy of Satan on it and give it for free to people who are eager to learn and do not have Internet Connection. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
HAIL SATAN!
On a site it sounds like a great idea, on the other side you should take into account the costs of paper and toner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back