Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Book of Praises

John Forsythe

I have spent a good portion of the last year and a half writing a Book Of Praises to Satan that I have also translated into Enochian. It was a long and painstaking process as much of the English did not translate directly into Enochian and so when re translated to English, you may find that the sentence structure differs dramatically, however each still carries the same intentional meaning as the English counterparts.

The file will be subject to Australian Copyright Law however I do not mind it being reproduced for use during rituals should you so desire however if you wish to reproduce it for any other purpose you will require my express written consent. This is to protect the work against alteration and from people claiming it as their own especially by those who are without.

I am not claiming this work to be of divine inspiration (as in coming directly from the mind of Satan or any of his Demons) but instead it is a personal work of my own feelings and praises that I wished to express to Satan. Granted the lack of poetic, literary and musically oriented praise material for Satan, I hope this is a work to be the first of many that demonstrate to Satan the gratitude that many of us hold dear but sometimes find difficult to express to him. This has been my experience and has led to the writing of this book that I also hope can give others the same pleasure of being able to express this gratitude through the words on the pages.

If anyone has any questions about the translations of meanings of metaphors etc used in the book I would be more then happy to answer them.

Unfortunately I am unable to figure out how to upload this file to the group or attach it to my message, nor can I see how to send it to the group as defined in the help section, thus at the moment you will need to email me personally if you are interested. This is not really ideal so if anybody can shed some light on how I can get the file to the group that would be fantastic.

Hail Satan!

Im very interested ! Im new to the group and need all the info i can get and would be very thankful hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:45:12 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Book of Praises

I have spent a good portion of the last year and a half writing a Book Of Praises to Satan that I have also translated into Enochian. It was a long and painstaking process as much of the English did not translate directly into Enochian and so when re translated to English, you may find that the sentence structure differs dramatically, however each still carries the same intentional meaning as the English counterparts.

The file will be subject to Australian Copyright Law however I do not mind it being reproduced for use during rituals should you so desire however if you wish to reproduce it for any other purpose you will require my express written consent. This is to protect the work against alteration and from people claiming it as their own especially by those who are without.

I am not claiming this work to be of divine inspiration (as in coming directly from the mind of Satan or any of his Demons) but instead it is a personal work of my own feelings and praises that I wished to express to Satan. Granted the lack of poetic, literary and musically oriented praise material for Satan, I hope this is a work to be the first of many that demonstrate to Satan the gratitude that many of us hold dear but sometimes find difficult to express to him. This has been my experience and has led to the writing of this book that I also hope can give others the same pleasure of being able to express this gratitude through the words on the pages.

If anyone has any questions about the translations of meanings of metaphors etc used in the book I would be more then happy to answer them.

Unfortunately I am unable to figure out how to upload this file to the group or attach it to my message, nor can I see how to send it to the group as defined in the help section, thus at the moment you will need to email me personally if you are interested. This is not really ideal so if anybody can shed some light on how I can get the file to the group that would be fantastic.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back