Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bloodlines

damnplanetsaturn

Thanks for the advice. I started really doing what is neccesarry and expected of me. I met a friend that is one of our brothers and he was as devout as I am. It motivated both of us. We feel like we just now are starting. Were always busy.

If were not meditating then were, stretching, working out, studying, running, or doing martial arts. It feels good to never be bored again. We have such a will towards it to. Sometimes the lazy aspect will creep in. Then were like laziness or godhead? Its really amazing to be advancing all the time.

I had a quick question about native americans. I heard people say that they are jews. They tracked the Cherroke bloodline and it came from the far east. I dont know, personally I hope not. What is the JOS take on this?

O yeah one last thing. The Global Information Network. www.theglobalinformationnetwork.com

Please check that out. It was created by thirty billionaires. Thier networth is over five hundred billion. The main spokesman is Kevin Trudeau. I joined this secret society so to speak. In two days im going to Chigago Illinois to meet these billionaires. They are going to tell us about magick and what they really do. Kevin trudeau being the highest level in the Brotherhood. He left. But their all like that in some secret society. Free masons, tri lateral commission, young presidents club, illuminati, ect.

So, I would really like to know your input on that before I get too deep in this. I know how easy it is to program someone. NLP, sibliminal messaging, ect. I will stay strong in Satan! I will search these people out! If they are bad we will destroy them!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Glad to hear you are advancing. That is wonderful.

My personal opinion, be very careful of Mr. Trudeau. If you research into him farther, you will find alot of news reports against him as well as "ripoff" complaints.

I have never done business with him or his several companies, so I cannot tell you first hand, but from what I have seen and read about over the past several years, it doesn't look good.

Just a warning. Find out for yourself, but use extreme caution.

Hope all works out and you two continue in your studies and advancing.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I started really doing what is neccesarry and expected of me. I met a friend that is one of our brothers and he was as devout as I am. It motivated both of us. We feel like we just now are starting. Were always busy.

If were not meditating then were, stretching, working out, studying, running, or doing martial arts. It feels good to never be bored again. We have such a will towards it to. Sometimes the lazy aspect will creep in. Then were like laziness or godhead? Its really amazing to be advancing all the time.

I had a quick question about native americans. I heard people say that they are jews. They tracked the Cherroke bloodline and it came from the far east. I dont know, personally I hope not. What is the JOS take on this?

O yeah one last thing. The Global Information Network. www.theglobalinformationnetwork.com

Please check that out. It was created by thirty billionaires. Thier networth is over five hundred billion. The main spokesman is Kevin Trudeau. I joined this secret society so to speak. In two days im going to Chigago Illinois to meet these billionaires. They are going to tell us about magick and what they really do. Kevin trudeau being the highest level in the Brotherhood. He left. But their all like that in some secret society. Free masons, tri lateral commission, young presidents club, illuminati, ect.

So, I would really like to know your input on that before I get too deep in this. I know how easy it is to program someone. NLP, sibliminal messaging, ect. I will stay strong in Satan! I will search these people out! If they are bad we will destroy them!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

People claim all kinds of things. The point being is what are they backing it up with? After being married to a high-profile Nazi for over 20 years, I know a great deal about race. As for those who only know what the jewish media drums into them about Nazis- then read this:
http://gblt.webs.com/Articles.htm

People who try to start racial conflicts in this e-group or any other JoS e-group will be automatically banned.

I will answer your question here about Native American Indians/the Cherokee, but this topic here will then cease. The enemy uses race in every way they can to create needless arguments and problems in these groups and I will not tolerate it.

Now, as for the Native American 'Indians' they originated in the Far East. Their racial background is Oriental. Scientists and anthropologists claim they migrated to the Americas by crossing the Bearing Strait during the last Ice Age.

The jews also are Asiatic, BUT, they are also a thorough mix of white and black as well, and in addition, they carry the reptilian gene which is passed from female jews to their offspring. The jews migrated to the west. NA people are basically Oriental. Some NA people kept black people as slaves and from interbreeding, they have a prominent bottom lip. Most of the races are mixed to some extent. A great majority of American people, have some NA blood. The jews are a different matter as they carry that reptilian gene and it can be seen in them both physically and in character.

Now, getting back to NA people. Not only are they extremely different than jews in physical appearance, they are also very different in character. NA people and those who have NA blood have totally different skull shapes from the jew. The skull is larger and the face is large, often round and full in many NA tribes. In many, the cheekbones are prominent, like the 'diamond shaped face.' Some tribes have large cheeks and full faces.

In contrast, most jews have a narrow face, high forehead- disproportionately long. NA peoples, being Oriental, have straight hair. In contrast, most jews have naturally curly and/or kinky, wavy hair.

Most NA peoples carry their weight totally differently from a jew. Given a diet of buffalo meat and how they evolved from living on the American plains, most NA people have the body build known as the 'apple shape' [triangle point down] broad shoulders, bust and narrow hips. Weight is prominent in the upper body. Some have very short or no neck and the shoulders are broad and prominent. The body then tapers and narrows greatly at the hips, with thinner legs. Women who have narrow hips, small square shaped hips and rear, often have NA blood in their background. NA people also tend to put weight on in the waist. Many NA people are tall; jews are short in stature.

In contrast, the jew has a totally different build. Given they are so mixed, they come in all kinds of different builds, but the above is not jewish. Many jews, especially the women carry their weight in the hips and ass. In contrast to the NA smller shaped and squared hips and smaller ass, the jew is much larger and carries much more weight in that area. NA people do not as a rule collect fat in their hips and ass. Most NA people, even regardless if they are overweight, will tend to put on weight in the upper body and keep the hips, ass and legs much leaner. The NA person normally does not put on weight in the lower body. Totally different fat distribution.

There is a certain look, once one is familiar with this, it can readily be spotted in the jew. A jew may have skinny bandy legs [for which they are known], but again, it is a completely different look form NA and other Gentile peoples and the average jew carries wweight in the hips and ass. Also, many jewesses have heavy upper arms. This is not from obesity, but from a lack of proportion, which is a physical characteristic of the jew. Jews are also shorter in height, as I already mentioned, and they also have a smaller and weaker bone structure [most of them, unless they are half or quarter jews].

Then, there is the issue of character. NA people are totally different from jews in character. NA people are not conniving, devious, or injurious to other races, or anything like that of the jews. This is also glaringly obvious in the dominance of career professions. Truth be known, most NA people occupy blue collar jobs [manual labor], while the white collar industry [high paying -non-manual labor] is largely run and dominated by jews.

There are accounts of how the catholic jesuits; order of the catholic church [the KGB of the Middle Ages], came to the Americas and created mothing but problems with NA peoples, pitting white people against NA, creating wars, broken treaties and hatred [which is what the jew has always been well known for]. To learn more, check out the 'CATHOLIC JESUIT ORDER' folder in the files section of this e-group. Nothing but kikes.

There is much, much more. No NA tribe is jewish in any way, not physically, not spiritually, nor in character. People throw around all kinds of claims, but just waht are they backing it up with?

As for the other content of your post- when one reaches this level of monetary wealth, YES, they DO have some serious power, one way or another.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

They do flock to white collar jobs. The worst experience I ever had on a job was with this Jewish woman who was a professor of "Marketing" (figures, huh?)--I was hired to be the secretary for her and four other professors. My first day, she kept calling me into her office and ordering me to do things like take computer classes, she even told me I would have to get a nanny for her kids while she was in London. She was SO rude to me, that I slapped a note on my desk saying "I won't be back." A few days later the dean of the university called me and he was extremely angry and told me he would take care of the problem. I told him everything that bitch did to me and he said "we've had trouble with her before, I'll take care of it and if you ever want another job here please re-apply." Well, that was years ago and I still shake with anger when I think of it. She was as ugly as Fran Lebowitz and I think she hated me because I was a pretty gentile girl...I've had other bad experiences with Jews but that one took the grand prize...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

People claim all kinds of things. The point being is what are they backing it up with? After being married to a high-profile Nazi for over 20 years, I know a great deal about race. As for those who only know what the jewish media drums into them about Nazis- then read this:

People who try to start racial conflicts in this e-group or any other JoS e-group will be automatically banned.

I will answer your question here about Native American Indians/the Cherokee, but this topic here will then cease. The enemy uses race in every way they can to create needless arguments and problems in these groups and I will not tolerate it.

Now, as for the Native American 'Indians' they originated in the Far East. Their racial background is Oriental. Scientists and anthropologists claim they migrated to the Americas by crossing the Bearing Strait during the last Ice Age.

The jews also are Asiatic, BUT, they are also a thorough mix of white and black as well, and in addition, they carry the reptilian gene which is passed from female jews to their offspring. The jews migrated to the west. NA people are basically Oriental. Some NA people kept black people as slaves and from interbreeding, they have a prominent bottom lip. Most of the races are mixed to some extent. A great majority of American people, have some NA blood. The jews are a different matter as they carry that reptilian gene and it can be seen in them both physically and in character.

Now, getting back to NA people. Not only are they extremely different than jews in physical appearance, they are also very different in character. NA people and those who have NA blood have totally different skull shapes from the jew. The skull is larger and the face is large, often round and full in many NA tribes. In many, the cheekbones are prominent, like the 'diamond shaped face.' Some tribes have large cheeks and full faces.

In contrast, most jews have a narrow face, high forehead- disproportionately long. NA peoples, being Oriental, have straight hair. In contrast, most jews have naturally curly and/or kinky, wavy hair.

Most NA peoples carry their weight totally differently from a jew. Given a diet of buffalo meat and how they evolved from living on the American plains, most NA people have the body build known as the 'apple shape' [triangle point down] broad shoulders, bust and narrow hips. Weight is prominent in the upper body. Some have very short or no neck and the shoulders are broad and prominent. The body then tapers and narrows greatly at the hips, with thinner legs. Women who have narrow hips, small square shaped hips and rear, often have NA blood in their background. NA people also tend to put weight on in the waist. Many NA people are tall; jews are short in stature.

In contrast, the jew has a totally different build. Given they are so mixed, they come in all kinds of different builds, but the above is not jewish. Many jews, especially the women carry their weight in the hips and ass. In contrast to the NA smller shaped and squared hips and smaller ass, the jew is much larger and carries much more weight in that area. NA people do not as a rule collect fat in their hips and ass. Most NA people, even regardless if they are overweight, will tend to put on weight in the upper body and keep the hips, ass and legs much leaner. The NA person normally does not put on weight in the lower body. Totally different fat distribution.

There is a certain look, once one is familiar with this, it can readily be spotted in the jew. A jew may have skinny bandy legs [for which they are known], but again, it is a completely different look form NA and other Gentile peoples and the average jew carries wweight in the hips and ass. Also, many jewesses have heavy upper arms. This is not from obesity, but from a lack of proportion, which is a physical characteristic of the jew. Jews are also shorter in height, as I already mentioned, and they also have a smaller and weaker bone structure [most of them, unless they are half or quarter jews].

Then, there is the issue of character. NA people are totally different from jews in character. NA people are not conniving, devious, or injurious to other races, or anything like that of the jews. This is also glaringly obvious in the dominance of career professions. Truth be known, most NA people occupy blue collar jobs [manual labor], while the white collar industry [high paying -non-manual labor] is largely run and dominated by jews.

There are accounts of how the catholic jesuits; order of the catholic church [the KGB of the Middle Ages], came to the Americas and created mothing but problems with NA peoples, pitting white people against NA, creating wars, broken treaties and hatred [which is what the jew has always been well known for]. To learn more, check out the 'CATHOLIC JESUIT ORDER' folder in the files section of this e-group. Nothing but kikes.

There is much, much more. No NA tribe is jewish in any way, not physically, not spiritually, nor in character. People throw around all kinds of claims, but just waht are they backing it up with?

As for the other content of your post- when one reaches this level of monetary wealth, YES, they DO have some serious power, one way or another.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]i wish to speak to satan and azezal

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Bloodlines
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 7:02 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

Our HP Maxine has wrote on this subject very extensively on JoS site. Go back and read. This is a personal path, we progress differently. If you want to speak to "azezal" start your journey and be a dedicated Satanist in reading and learning. Read the section of Help From Gods on JoS. It will help!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Joe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], josh perez <latinjperezking@... wrote:

i wish to speak to satan and azezal

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Bloodlines
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 7:02 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back