Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bloodkinesis

JackBlackJordan .

Is it possible to control and manipulate your own blood and others? Kinda of like off anime black cat this dude with a huge hat would cut himself them kill people with his blood, he was always with the pryokinetic chick.

Soul.Deletion
*THE CHRISTIAN EMPIRE WILL FALL*

I never got that far into black can... Just until they rescued eve from that guy. But that would be cool
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:11:58 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Bloodkinesis

Is it possible to control and manipulate your own blood and others? Kinda of like off anime black cat this dude with a huge hat would cut himself them kill people with his blood, he was always with the pryokinetic chick.

Soul.Deletion

No. There's telekinesis, hydrokinesis, geo/terrakinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, electrokinesis, and umbrakinesis is a possibility. However direct control of one's blood simply doesnt make any sense and the only way to do it would be hydrokinesis to slightly alter the bloodflow. If you mean to control people, I suppose it could be done although it would be quite dishonorable to invade one's mind or bend their will.

Although I wouldnt mind trying it on a grey...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@... wrote:

Soul.Deletion

manipulate it the way you manipulate anything else. it'll work eventually.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:

No. There's telekinesis, hydrokinesis, geo/terrakinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, electrokinesis, and umbrakinesis is a possibility. However direct control of one's blood simply doesnt make any sense and the only way to do it would be hydrokinesis to slightly alter the bloodflow. If you mean to control people, I suppose it could be done although it would be quite dishonorable to invade one's mind or bend their will.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@ wrote:

Soul.Deletion

<td val[/IMG]I saw something like this in a cartoon, I think they just manipulated the water in the blood, learned it by practicing on rats or something, and escaped from some war prison.  It might be theoretically possible, but I wouldn't try it until I was adept at hydrokinesis

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Andre <darkfury211@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Bloodkinesis
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 5:21 PM

Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@ wrote:

Soul.Deletion
[/TD]

In the 1920s time period, there was a powerful German secret society that used the element of fire to carry out assassinations. The victim(s) blood would literally boil to the point of eventual painful death. If you would like to know more, read the book Fire & Ice. Obviously you have to be adept at this.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:
I never got that far into black can... Just until they rescued eve from that guy. But that would be cool
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:11:58 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Bloodkinesis

Soul.Deletion
Eve is my favorite character. I am trying to figure out how to morph my body like hers. I love how she turns her arm into that sword looking thing.

Soul.Deletion
*THE CHIRSTIAN EMPIRE WILL FALL*

i might work i dont know but it would be iinteresting and as for invading smeones mind or controling them shame about it being dishournable or id do it to some people

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@ wrote:

Soul.Deletion

I saw this on a cartoon where they used waterbending (hydrokenesis) to control the water in other peoples blood.If your really good at hydrokenesis you probably could control blood.That'd be a good trick to use on greys XD stop hitting yourselves.......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
I saw this on a cartoon where they used waterbending (hydrokenesis) to control the water in other peoples blood.If your really good at hydrokenesis you probably could control blood.That'd be a good trick to use on greys XD stop hitting yourselves.......
.....do greys have blood? I'm just wondering...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back