Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blood Types?

Lexa Osterreich

I've been hearing different things everywhere on blood types and how to tell if it's jew or not!
First I hear it doesn't matter if it's O, A, B, AB negative or positive, it just matters if it's got RH on it.
Then I heard if it's 0+ or 0- that's what tells you it has RH?
This really needs to be cleared up -.- Is there a certain way to tell if someone has jew dna through blood types (0+ 0- ect)?
Thanks! Hail Satan :)

RH factor is O negative.. I am that, are you saying that means
I have Jew blood in me ??
Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

I've been hearing different things everywhere on blood types and how to tell if it's jew or not!
First I hear it doesn't matter if it's O, A, B, AB negative or positive, it just matters if it's got RH on it.
This really needs to be cleared up -.- Is there a certain way to tell if someone has jew dna through blood types (0+ 0- ect)?

OK many Gentiles are falling for this fucking lie.My feeling is you would not ever have a love for Satan if you had any jew blood in you,so please don't allow the filthy kikes to put that thought into your head.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blood Types?

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

The Rhesus Factor (Rh) is very easy to find. However, the Rh factor is just the presence of a Sugar, this is natural even Monkeys may or may not have it. I really think this "Jew blood is o-" thing is crap. I'm sure that Rhesus factor is not an Indicator.

If u have negative blood it rh negative but that dont matter doesn't make u a Jew. I am AB- an RH- and I ain't no damn Jew.

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
OK many Gentiles are falling for this fucking lie.My feeling is you would not ever have a love for Satan if you had any jew blood in you,so please don't allow the filthy kikes to put that thought into your head.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

Additionally, our meditations are called SATANIC meditations and have SATANIC energy, in other words they are from Satan for the beings of Satan. If any jew used this knowledge or did meditate surely it would do a lot of damage to them. Its just not normal for jews to meditate, so instead they get physical energies to do their nasty insanity's working...You're right many people have been attacked that way myself included, because its really hitting a blind spot inside. Know who you are.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Ahh okay :) thanks guys
helps figure some bs out!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

Additionally, our meditations are called SATANIC meditations and have SATANIC energy, in other words they are from Satan for the beings of Satan. If any jew used this knowledge or did meditate surely it would do a lot of damage to them. Its just not normal for jews to meditate, so instead they get physical energies to do their nasty insanity's working...You're right many people have been attacked that way myself included, because its really hitting a blind spot inside. Know who you are.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Ok I had a question
If two xians (with no kike blood at all) did the most stupid thing ever and converted to kikety to marry a kike, then the said kikes say died and the two converts found each other and married each other and had a child together I know the parents are fucked but is the child
Kike/convert kike/convert
Deadkike/convert deadkike/convert
Convert/convert have child
Is child screwed
I ask because I have an aquaintence who I don't really like but she currently lives close to me and she may be considering converting to marry an asshole and I was wondering, if the situation I described above happened would the child be screwed? (Remember I mean child of two idiot kikety converts)

Hail Father Satan

hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

maybe Aim who 'makes men witty'
has something to do with it,
as he is one of the few I have
taken the time to draw a sigil/information of.
I am slowly doing this alphabetically from JOS
Demons of Hell list
Hail Aim
Hail Aym
Hail Harborym

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... wrote:

Ha ha, Jews using OUR meditations, That I would pay to see!!!

The child would be half jew if the kikes whole history is jew and he's full on.... nasty jew.
Thas gross maynn .<
sticky situation!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

Ok I had a question
If two xians (with no kike blood at all) did the most stupid thing ever and converted to kikety to marry a kike, then the said kikes say died and the two converts found each other and married each other and had a child together I know the parents are fucked but is the child
Kike/convert kike/convert
Deadkike/convert deadkike/convert
Convert/convert have child
Is child screwed
I ask because I have an aquaintence who I don't really like but she currently lives close to me and she may be considering converting to marry an asshole and I was wondering, if the situation I described above happened would the child be screwed? (Remember I mean child of two idiot kikety converts)

Hail Father Satan

hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back