Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blood empowering

blac5_ang3l

It's ok to use blood for empowering the energies of a ritual if it's not one of destruction ?
My intuition is giving me a big OK, but I'd rather be sure.

Hail all the Mighy Gods of Duat !

I think your intuition is a better answer than any thatyou'dd get from anyone else. 
Hail Satan!!!
On Oct 28, 2011, at 6:08 PM, "blac5_ang3l" <blac5_ang3l@... wrote:
  It's ok to use blood for empowering the energies of a ritual if it's not one of destruction ?

I think if you trust your Intuition you won't go wrong. I feal it's a way for your GD or Father kind of saying 'it's ok'. The more you trust your intuition the more it can be trusted.Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:

I think your intuition is a better answer than any thatyou'dd get from anyone else.

Hail Satan!!!

Blood is used to empower in both destruction and creation. It is life force I for one have a difficult time cutting myself for anything so it adds that I want it element.

Hail Satan

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2011 12:15:20 AM GMT-0400
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Blood empowering

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back