Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?

blatantly_anonymous

I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely.

But because I have a few items that came from there, is it blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name.

Hail the Gods of Duat

Wal-mart is run by jews? looks like I'll be finding a new place to shop.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@... wrote:

I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely.

But because I have a few items that came from there, is it blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name.

Hail the Gods of Duat

i don't think so nowadays most companies are run by reptilians. its sick i know . anyways i dont think thats father would be mad at you i mean you did not know that it was run by a jew   i have a few  items  i  purchased at wal mart my GD did not get mad at me at all. what is in your heart is what matters my brother if you want you can curse the heads of wal mart i don't think that it would do much good like i said most companies are run by  jews. best i can tell you is thro the items out
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?

Hail the Gods of Duat

take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them? lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could possibly cause health problems?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart, since kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a kike owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left.  It is probably safe to keep such merchandise. Probably is the key word.  More a worry is, is it cheap crap.  You get cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short time.  This is why I almost never shop at kike mart any more.  The cheap crap usually does a piss poor job while it lasts.  An example is sneakers--I got them at Target, and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace them.  During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe laces kept coming undone by themselves.  Then I got some work shoes at L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did.  These shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed to be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2 to 2 1/2 years.  Fewer in the landfill, less money wasted, and better performance.  And probably safer to boot. You will run into this issue on everything.  Get quality.  That way, things last longer, perform better, and are safer.  Cheap crap (even if the price tag is higher than you would expect from cheap crap--GE merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to be dangerous.  They emit poisons.  They cause injuries in use.  And they burn down your house.  Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made in China) are notorious for being hazardous.  More expensive options like LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer, and are more energy efficient.  Usually you get what you pay for. Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in money issues.  Many of us are doing workings for money.  And having cheap crap is a sure way to work against this.  I noticed this effect, even while I was a jokehovian witless.  Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and it held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as paying for negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall project which brought me nothing but Trouble).  If you feel an item is holding you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it will probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your house or putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of high quality to replace it.  It will probably do a better job, be safer, last longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your money working. Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling cheap crap![/B]
--- In [email protected], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them? lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could possibly cause health problems?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "blatantly_anonymous" v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store.

Would it be disrespectful to work there?

I feel it is, but money is rough, me and my father are both SS,

He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager at fast food.

I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems more and more every job I find is kike owned.

What should I do?

Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now.

Also when it comes to money workings,

I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the vatican going

I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,

After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for that, then after that I may have time for the money working.

I do not want to push myself, so I am spacing them out.

I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change.

Thanks for any comments

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart, since
kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a kike
owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left. It is
probably safe to keep such merchandise.

Probably is the key word. More a worry is, is it cheap crap. You get
cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short time. This is why I almost
never shop at kike mart any more. The cheap crap usually does a piss
poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at Target,
and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace them.
During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe laces
kept coming undone by themselves. Then I got some work shoes at
L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did. These
shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed to
be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2 to 2
1/2 years. Fewer in the landfill, less money wasted, and better
performance. And probably safer to boot.

You will run into this issue on everything. Get quality. That way,
things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap (even if
the price tag is higher than you would expect from cheap crap--GE
merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to be
dangerous. They emit poisons. They cause injuries in use. And they
burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made in
China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive options like
LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer, and are
more energy efficient. Usually you get what you pay for.

Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in money
issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having cheap crap
is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even while I
was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and it
held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as paying for
negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall project
which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is holding
you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it will
probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your house or
putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of high
quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be safer, last
longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your money
working.

Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling cheap
crap!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them?
lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many
foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could
possibly cause health problems?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous"
v.valentine666@ wrote:

I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having
a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the
time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company
was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly
the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely.

But because I have a few items that came from there, is it
blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly
pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought
from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less
than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name.

Hail the Gods of Duat

It would be disrespectful for Kike mart to gobble up all the jobs so it is impossible for anyone to find work elsewhere, not for the victims.  When kikes close up job options, they are forcing Gentiles to work under their terms and that includes abuse, being underpaid, and philo-Semitism.  And they fix things so it's either that or starve to death. There is a good time ahead for your money workings.  Start your money working on Sunday, July 14 during the hours of the Sun or Jupiter.  The moon is in Libra at that time, making it a good time for such working.  You will finish near the end of August.  This is a prime opportunity, since the sun will still be in a good sign, and you can do your Jupiter square(s) concurrently with your money working.  On July 14, the moon will be waxing, which is great for money workings. For your detachment working, a good time is 3 days after a full moon, preferably on Saturday.  August 24 (at sunrise, the Hour of Saturn) is a pretty good match.  If you are doing the Munka working, you could start any Saturday during a waning moon--as close to 3 days after the full moon as possible, and watch that you do not start your working during void of course moon.  I would try not to run the detachment working concurrent with the money working because it would conflict, but a vatican destruction working and either a money working or the detachment would not conflict and you could start one before the other ends, provided you are able to finish both. For work, just get what you can.  Bear in mind that it will not be perfect--kike mart is notorious for being a horrible place to work anyways.  You might have to put up with it for a few months, or until your money working starts kicking in.  At which point, you can start treating them like they treat you--threatening that you will walk out if they abuse you, even if they are up shit creek without a paddle in a barbed wire canoe as a result (and, if you must make good on that threat, do a cursing ritual to send the store bad luck).  Just wait until you start getting the money working to work before doing that or kike mart will leave YOU[/B] up shit creek without a paddle.
--- In [email protected], "tjs4satan" wrote:

I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store.

I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems more and more every job I find is kike owned.

What should I do?

Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now.

I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,

After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for that, then after that I may have time for the money working.

I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change.

Thanks for any comments

--- In [email protected], "enemyofjezzuz" denniswhicher@ wrote:

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

--- In [email protected], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "blatantly_anonymous"
v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

Sometimes we have to do things we may not want to however with so few jobs out there take whatever comes along for now whenever this so called economy gets better you can move on good luck I wish u the best 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 31, 2013, at 3:53 AM, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous"
v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business' over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you to screw them even more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work for you.

Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty tactics.

Such ways may not be legal in all places (or in any places), but the
Honest fact is moral isn't always legal and legal is not always moral.
Of course if I were to share the methods of getting even with kikemart
People might try and ban me from the website for breaking the rules.
Legally I can't tell you to break laws, but I can imply it is right.
If you believe it to be, then don't let me stop you, but be smart.
For instance: Don't steal anything in front of any camera or witness.
To do that would be pretty damn stupid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can be hard to find future jobs.
On your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries, christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work.
Safety and discretion first!
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:59:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?

What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business' over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you to screw them even more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work for you.

Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty tactics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

Thank you, your information really helped.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

It would be disrespectful for Kike mart to gobble up all the jobs so it
is impossible for anyone to find work elsewhere, not for the victims.
When kikes close up job options, they are forcing Gentiles to work under
their terms and that includes abuse, being underpaid, and
philo-Semitism. And they fix things so it's either that or starve to
death.

There is a good time ahead for your money workings. Start your money
working on Sunday, July 14 during the hours of the Sun or Jupiter. The
moon is in Libra at that time, making it a good time for such working.
You will finish near the end of August. This is a prime opportunity,
since the sun will still be in a good sign, and you can do your Jupiter
square(s) concurrently with your money working. On July 14, the moon
will be waxing, which is great for money workings.

For your detachment working, a good time is 3 days after a full moon,
preferably on Saturday. August 24 (at sunrise, the Hour of Saturn) is a
pretty good match. If you are doing the Munka working, you could start
any Saturday during a waning moon--as close to 3 days after the full
moon as possible, and watch that you do not start your working during
void of course moon. I would try not to run the detachment working
concurrent with the money working because it would conflict, but a
vatican destruction working and either a money working or the detachment
would not conflict and you could start one before the other ends,
provided you are able to finish both.

For work, just get what you can. Bear in mind that it will not be
perfect--kike mart is notorious for being a horrible place to work
anyways. You might have to put up with it for a few months, or until
your money working starts kicking in. At which point, you can start
treating them like they treat you--threatening that you will walk out if
they abuse you, even if they are up shit creek without a paddle in a
barbed wire canoe as a result (and, if you must make good on that
threat, do a cursing ritual to send the store bad luck). Just wait
until you start getting the money working to work before doing that or
kike mart will leave YOU up shit creek without a paddle.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" wrote:

I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the
only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store.

He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager at
fast food.

I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems
more and more every job I find is kike owned.

What should I do?

Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow
morning in 9 hours from now.

I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the
vatican going

I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt
inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,

After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul
from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for
that, then after that I may have time for the money working.

I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I
thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change.

Thanks for any comments

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" denniswhicher@
wrote:

kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a
kike
owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left. It
is

cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short time. This is why I
almost
poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at
Target,
and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace
them.
During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe
laces
shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed
to
be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2
to 2

things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap (even
if
merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to
be
burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made
in
China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive options

issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having cheap
crap
is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even
while I
was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and
it
which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is
holding
putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of
high
quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be safer,
last
working.

Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling
cheap
crap!

take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in
them?
lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and
many

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for
having
a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during
the
time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the
company
was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards.
Roughly
the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there
entirely.

pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I
bought
from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have
less

Hail the Gods of Duat

Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it would be immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such cognitive dissonance.

So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside. They pay you that is good enough.

Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want to do some damage write a few informative essays on how jews run the agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies.

The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are putting food on your table.

------------------------------
On Fri, May 31, 2013 8:29 AM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote:

If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can be hard to find future jobs.

On your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries, christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work.

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

Enkiss, you have little right to accuse others of "cognitive dissonance" after what you just posted. You go from saying that people who really want to do some damage could write essays and pass them out, to saying, in the very next sentence, that writing essays and passing them out would be pointless and dangerous. Two sides of your mouth, indeed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it would be immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such cognitive dissonance.

So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside. They pay you that is good enough.

Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want to do some damage write a few informative essays on how jews run the agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies.

The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are putting food on your table.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

I suggested it as a option only and did not use my own biased opinion to push writng essays and etc. I however did use my biased opinion to point out that it would be a bad idea. So obviously my opinion on the matter is one-sided and not contradictory at all. Note I made it very clear where I stood on the subject. It also a fact that informing people about the Jewish plague on our economy and agriculture could cause damage and maybe cause people to think.

Also a good example would be if someone asked me what the best way to work out was. I could say cardio is a really effective way to grow endurance and strength and lifting heavy weights is also a good way to build strength and endurance. Then I could point out the fact that personally I would suggest cardio since it is smarter and does not create energy blockages is the soul. I could also say weightlifting can cause extreme injuries and cardio exercises are usually much safer. Obviously you would take both options, weigh out the pros and cons for both, and decide which route would be smarter. "There is always another way to do a thing", so me pointing out both good and reasonable (and LEGAL and MORAL) options and then stating which would be the better option is not talking out of both corners of my mouth. It is being reasonable. Nice try though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

Enkiss, you have little right to accuse others of "cognitive dissonance" after what you just posted. You go from saying that people who really want to do some damage could write essays and pass them out, to saying, in the very next sentence, that writing essays and passing them out would be pointless and dangerous. Two sides of your mouth, indeed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might use, which includes inciting crime.

Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and tell everyone where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not 'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call this logically living.

Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem better than my own. DO note though, that I am perfectly willing to screw a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for 'inciting' people to share knowledge.

On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not, will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I can say is this:

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN MOViE `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

Have a nice day

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

Rule No. 7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.   Jalba Ajephebo Would it not have sufficed to just give this person encouragement to get the job and not to feel bad about working there.  Every time you buy an item you are supporting the Jewry that infests our country. It is unavoidable and crime and dishonesty are what got the Jews in the place they are in today. The most effective thing we can do without resorting to thievery, other crimes, or violence would be to use spiritual warfare which the OP stated they were already doing. Personally I am a proud Socialist and I do not believe degrading to Jewish perceptions on morals in unacceptable. Jews claim they have a right to the entire world because they are god's people. They also believe that nobody has the right to question their morals because judging other people's morals in unjust and is left to THEIR god. The simple fact is that regardless of whatever excuse to justify the bending of morals is it does not act as justification. Starvation as well is no excuse for resorting to thievery. One could simply ask for food or find work from someone so that they could receive sustenance.    So personally I can not agree with resorting to Jewish methods of lieing, stealing, and all over dishonesty to achieve ANYTHING. Personally my morals are held to the level of a National Socialist. My morals are held at the level of a Satanist. I am the bourgeoisie and stealing lowers morals which further degrades the bourgeoisie which is us. If you are not willing to die for you ideals and ethics then you should not waste your time trying to grasp them.    From: jalbaajephebo <nwood111@...
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 7:42 PM
  I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might use, which includes inciting crime.

Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and tell everyone where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not 'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call this logically living.

Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem better than my own. DO note though, that I am perfectly willing to screw a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for 'inciting' people to share knowledge.

On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not, will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I can say is this:

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN MOViE `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

Have a nice day

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blatantly_anonymous"
v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?
  Rule No. 7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.   Jalba Ajephebo Would it not have sufficed to just give this person encouragement to get the job and not to feel bad about working there.  Every time you buy an item you are supporting the Jewry that infests our country. It is unavoidable and crime and dishonesty are what got the Jews in the place they are in today. The most effective thing we can do without resorting to thievery, other crimes, or violence would be to use spiritual warfare which the OP stated they were already doing. Personally I am a proud Socialist and I do not believe degrading to Jewish perceptions on morals in acceptable.* Jews claim they have a right to the entire world because they are god's people. They also believe that nobody has the right to question their morals because judging other people's morals in unjust and is left to THEIR god. The simple fact is that regardless of whatever excuse to justify the bending of morals is it does not act as justification. Starvation as well is no excuse for resorting to thievery. One could simply ask for food or find work from someone so that they could receive sustenance.    So personally I can not agree with resorting to Jewish methods of lieing, stealing, and all over dishonesty to achieve ANYTHING. Personally my morals are held to the level of a National Socialist. My morals are held at the level of a Satanist. I am the bourgeoisie and stealing lowers morals which further degrades the bourgeoisie which is us. If you are not willing to die for you ideals and ethics then you should not waste your time trying to grasp them.    From: jalbaajephebo <nwood111@...
  I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might use, which includes inciting crime. Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and tell everyone where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not 'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call this logically living. Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem better than my own. DO note though, that I am perfectly willing to screw a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for 'inciting' people to share knowledge. On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not, will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I can say is this: TOYNBEE IDEA IN MOViE `2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER Have a nice day Hail Satan!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote: Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it would be immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such cognitive dissonance. So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside. They pay you that is good enough. Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want to do some damage write a few informative essays on how jews run the agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies. The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are putting food on your table. ------------------------------ On Fri, May 31, 2013 8:29 AM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote: If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can be hard to find future jobs. On your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries, christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work. Safety and discretion first! ________________________________ From: jalbaajephebo <nwood111@... To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:59:30 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?   What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business' over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you to screw them even more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work for you. Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty tactics. Such ways may not be legal in all places (or in any places), but the Honest fact is moral isn't always legal and legal is not always moral. Of course if I were to share the methods of getting even with kikemart People might try and ban me from the website for breaking the rules. Legally I can't tell you to break laws, but I can imply it is right. If you believe it to be, then don't let me stop you, but be smart. For instance: Don't steal anything in front of any camera or witness. To do that would be pretty damn stupid. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote: I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store. Would it be disrespectful to work there? I feel it is, but money is rough, me and my father are both SS, He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager at fast food. I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems more and more every job I find is kike owned. What should I do? Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now. Also when it comes to money workings, I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the vatican going I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did, After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for that, then after that I may have time for the money working. I do not want to push myself, so I am spacing them out. I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change. Thanks for any comments --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart, since kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a kike owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left. It is probably safe to keep such merchandise. Probably is the key word. More a worry is, is it cheap crap. You get cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short time. This is why I almost never shop at kike mart any more. The cheap crap usually does a piss poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at Target, and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace them. During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe laces kept coming undone by themselves. Then I got some work shoes at L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did. These shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed to be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2 to 2 1/2 years. Fewer in the landfill, less money wasted, and better performance. And probably safer to boot. You will run into this issue on everything. Get quality. That way, things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap (even if the price tag is higher than you would expect from cheap crap--GE merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to be dangerous. They emit poisons. They cause injuries in use. And they burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made in China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive options like LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer, and are more energy efficient. Usually you get what you pay for. Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in money issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having cheap crap is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even while I was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and it held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as paying for negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall project which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is holding you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it will probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your house or putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of high quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be safer, last longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your money working. Hail Satan! Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling cheap crap! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" wrote: take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them? lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could possibly cause health problems? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blatantly_anonymous" v.valentine666@ wrote: I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely. But because I have a few items that came from there, is it blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name. Hail the Gods of Duat

Instead of inciting crime, I would use black magick. You might do a
40-day working where any abuse you receive from kike mart is returned,
double (or worse) to the sender. You could also use black magick to
make key employees get sick or hurt on the job, or to send the customers
to another store (or get a competitor in the area), or get the manager
in trouble every time you suffer abuse. You could also use magick to
increase shrink, get vendors to start charging higher prices, or tamper
with the equipment. What if, every time you are asked to work off the
clock, the lights immediately and reliably go out and the generator
conks out? Or, their whole computer system develops a fried chip? Or,
if they cut your hours, every time you get off when you needed the hours
the store gets slammed? And every time they push the remaining crew too
hard, something always breaks.

Also, come pay raise time, a "No" is a sure fire way to inviting bad
luck to the scumbag that refuses. If they keep pushing it up, wherever
they stall or refuse gets the bad luck. Nothing like having sales drop,
computer systems crashing and burning, blackouts with dead generators,
customers going elsewhere, or even a new store opening just up the
street. Even putting gray energy on whoever refuses or holds up your
raise, or abuses you, lasting until they make up the damage, can teach
them a lesson as well as inciting or pulling crimes.

And, what risks do you have in getting busted for using black magick or
placing gray energy on your abusers? Or, even placing gold-white energy
on a competitor that will sabotage kike mart? If you do that, you may
well get stronger. Sure beats rotting in a jail cell--or at least
getting kicked out of the only store in town or losing a job where there
are no good prospects.

Beyond that, you could incite, through black magick, a raid on the
store. Let them do something abusive, they had better have everything
100% legal or else. The tiniest code violations, mistakes, tax errors,
or environmental issues result in abusers getting in big trouble.
Usually, they are doing something illegal--and you could use black
magick to get them in big Trouble for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss'on Descarte wrote:

Rule No. 7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be
banned.
Â
 Jalba Ajephebo Would it not have sufficed to just give this
person encouragement to get the job and not to feel bad about working
there. Every time you buy an item you are supporting the Jewry that
infests our country. It is unavoidable and crime and dishonesty are
what got the Jews in the place they are in today. The most effective
thing we can do without resorting to thievery, other crimes, or violence
would be to use spiritual warfare which the OP stated they were already
doing. Personally I am a proud Socialist and I do not believe degrading
to Jewish perceptions on morals in unacceptable. Jews claim they have a
right to the entire world because they are god's people. They also
believe that nobody has the right to question their morals because
judging other people's morals in unjust and is left to THEIR god. The
simple fact is that regardless of whatever excuse to justify the bending
of morals is it does not act as justification. Starvation as
well is no excuse for resorting to thievery. One could simply ask for
food or find work from someone so that they could receive
sustenance.    So personally I can not agree with
resorting to Jewish methods of lieing, stealing, and all over dishonesty
to achieve ANYTHING. Personally my morals are held to the level of a
National Socialist. My morals are held at the level of a Satanist. I am
the bourgeoisie and stealing lowers morals which further degrades
the bourgeoisie which is us. If you are not willing to die for you
ideals and ethics then you should not waste your time trying to grasp
them.
Â
Â
Â

Â

I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it
is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my
town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise
this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary
for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no
way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely
stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might
use, which includes inciting crime.

Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my
previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was
referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it
is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own
morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes
against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and
tell everyone where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention
is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open
the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was
inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft
is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not
'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral
as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than
the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when
I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live
in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call
this logically living.

Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if
you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are
insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem
better than my own. DO note though, that I am perfectly willing to screw
a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for
'inciting' people to share knowledge.

On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain
amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not,
will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I
can say is this:

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN MOViE `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

Have a nice day

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte
enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your
posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers
where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and
even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of
hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner
of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it would be
immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote
these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such
cognitive dissonance.

So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a
job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The
most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain
your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The
worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside.
They pay you that is good enough.

Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the
Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and
the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is
not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with
our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want
to do some damage write a few informative essays on how jews run the
agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and
spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some
signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies.

The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy
our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so
indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are
putting food on your table.

If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get
caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only
can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from
your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on
your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can
be hard to find future jobs.

On your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries,
christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at
Wal-Mart?

Â

What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the
best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take
advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really
screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They
usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even
jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business'
over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company
over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you to screw them even
more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes
informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work
for you.

Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart
as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always
have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty
tactics.

Such ways may not be legal in all places (or in any places), but
the
Honest fact is moral isn't always legal and legal is not always
moral.
Of course if I were to share the methods of getting even with
kikemart
People might try and ban me from the website for breaking the
rules.
Legally I can't tell you to break laws, but I can imply it is
right.
For instance: Don't steal anything in front of any camera or
witness.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tjs4satan" wrote:

I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of
the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store.

He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager
at fast food.

I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it
seems more and more every job I find is kike owned.

What should I do?

Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview
tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now.

I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the
vatican going

I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt
inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,

After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the
soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working
for that, then after that I may have time for the money working.

I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence
why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change.

Thanks for any comments

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz"
wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart,
since
kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away
everything a kike
owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing
left. It is

Probably is the key word. More a worry is, is it cheap crap.
You get
cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short time. This is why
I almost
never shop at kike mart any more. The cheap crap usually does a
piss
poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at
Target,
and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to
replace them.
During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the
shoe laces
L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did.
These
shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are
supposed to
be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on
average 2 to 2

You will run into this issue on everything. Get quality. That
way,
things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap
(even if
the price tag is higher than you would expect from cheap
crap--GE
merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely
to be
dangerous. They emit poisons. They cause injuries in use. And
they
burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually
made in
China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive
options like
LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer,
and are

Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in
money
issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having
cheap crap
is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even
while I
was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap
crap, and it
held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as
paying for
negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall
project
which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is
holding
you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it
will
probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your
house or
putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something
of high
quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be
safer, last
longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your
money
working.

Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling
cheap
crap!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"kieithnightmare0" wrote:

take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic
in them?
lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them
and many
foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that
could

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"blatantly_anonymous"
v.valentine666@ wrote:

I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me
for having
a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But
during the
time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the
company
was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards.
Roughly
the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there
entirely.

blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were
fairly
pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything
I bought
from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully
have less

Hail the Gods of Duat

you are working there to live. the Gods wont be angry, they are very understanding.

only xian "gods" would endanger the life of humans for their own name and hubris.

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

yes we should do whats right, good or bad doesnt matter here. stealing is wrong in every way. and if we try secretly doing things those filthy jew bosses dont want us to do they might frame us for stealing or other crime even if we didnt commit it, and really stealing would make the job easy for them.

and it seems to me that these guys are trying to create a quarrel, i was gonna say ignore them but u handled it quite well :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Rule No. 7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.

Jalba Ajephebo Would it not have sufficed to just give this person encouragement to get the job and not to feel bad about working there.  Every time you buy an item you are supporting the Jewry that infests our country. It is unavoidable and crime and dishonesty are what got the Jews in the place they are in today. The most effective thing we can do without resorting to thievery, other crimes, or violence would be to use spiritual warfare which the OP stated they were already doing. Personally I am a proud Socialist and I do not believe degrading to Jewish perceptions on morals in acceptable.* Jews claim they have a right to the entire world because they are god's people. They also believe that nobody has the right to question their morals because judging other people's morals in unjust and is left to THEIR god. The simple fact is that regardless of whatever excuse to justify the bending of morals is it does not act as justification. Starvation as
well is no excuse for resorting to thievery. One could simply ask for food or find work from someone so that they could receive sustenance.
   So personally I can not agree with resorting to Jewish methods of lieing, stealing, and all over dishonesty to achieve ANYTHING. Personally my morals are held to the level of a National Socialist. My morals are held at the level of a Satanist. I am the bourgeoisie and stealing lowers morals which further degrades the bourgeoisie which is us. If you are not willing to die for you ideals and ethics then you should not waste your time trying to grasp them.

I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might use, which includes inciting crime. Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and tell everyone
where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not 'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call this logically living. Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem better than my own. DO note though, that I am perfectly
willing to screw a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for 'inciting' people to share knowledge. On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not, will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I can say is this: TOYNBEE IDEA IN MOViE `2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER Have a nice day Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote: Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it
would be immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such cognitive dissonance. So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside. They pay you that is good enough. Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want to do some damage write a few informative essays on
how jews run the agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies. The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are putting food on your table. ------------------------------ On Fri, May 31, 2013 8:29 AM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote: If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can be hard to find future jobs. On
your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries, christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work. Safety and discretion first! ________________________________ From: jalbaajephebo <nwood111@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:59:30 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?   What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business' over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you
to screw them even more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work for you. Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty tactics. Such ways may not be legal in all places (or in any places), but the Honest fact is moral isn't always legal and legal is not always moral. Of course if I were to share the methods of getting even with kikemart People might try and ban me from the website for breaking the rules. Legally I can't tell you to break laws, but I can imply it is right. If you believe it to be, then don't let me stop you, but be smart. For instance: Don't steal anything in front of any camera or witness. To do that would be pretty damn stupid. --- In
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote: I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store. Would it be disrespectful to work there? I feel it is, but money is rough, me and my father are both SS, He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager at fast food. I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems more and more every job I find is kike owned. What should I do? Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now. Also when it comes to money workings, I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the vatican going I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,
After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for that, then after that I may have time for the money working. I do not want to push myself, so I am spacing them out. I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change. Thanks for any comments --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart, since kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a kike owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left. It is probably safe to keep such merchandise. Probably is the key word. More a worry is, is it cheap crap. You get cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short
time. This is why I almost never shop at kike mart any more. The cheap crap usually does a piss poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at Target, and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace them. During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe laces kept coming undone by themselves. Then I got some work shoes at L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did. These shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed to be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2 to 2 1/2 years. Fewer in the landfill, less money wasted, and better performance. And probably safer to boot. You will run into this issue on everything. Get quality. That way, things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap (even if the price tag is higher
than you would expect from cheap crap--GE merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to be dangerous. They emit poisons. They cause injuries in use. And they burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made in China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive options like LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer, and are more energy efficient. Usually you get what you pay for. Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in money issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having cheap crap is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even while I was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and it held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as paying for negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall
project which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is holding you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it will probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your house or putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of high quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be safer, last longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your money working. Hail Satan! Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling cheap crap! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" wrote: take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them? lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could possibly cause
health problems? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blatantly_anonymous" v.valentine666@ wrote: I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely. But because I have a few items that came from there, is it blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name.
Hail the Gods of Duat

Thanks aquarian clown. The last thing any of us need is a brother or sister being put in jail.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 12:40 PM PDT Aquarian Clown wrote:

yes we should do whats right, good or bad doesnt matter here. stealing is wrong in every way. and if we try secretly doing things those filthy jew bosses dont want us to do they might frame us for stealing or other crime even if we didnt commit it, and really stealing would make the job easy for them.

and it seems to me that these guys are trying to create a quarrel, i was gonna say ignore them but u handled it quite well :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Rule No. 7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.

Jalba Ajephebo Would it not have sufficed to just give this person encouragement to get the job and not to feel bad about working there.  Every time you buy an item you are supporting the Jewry that infests our country. It is unavoidable and crime and dishonesty are what got the Jews in the place they are in today. The most effective thing we can do without resorting to thievery, other crimes, or violence would be to use spiritual warfare which the OP stated they were already doing. Personally I am a proud Socialist and I do not believe degrading to Jewish perceptions on morals in acceptable.* Jews claim they have a right to the entire world because they are god's people. They also believe that nobody has the right to question their morals because judging other people's morals in unjust and is left to THEIR god. The simple fact is that regardless of whatever excuse to justify the bending of morals is it does not act as justification.
Starvation as
well is no excuse for resorting to thievery. One could simply ask for food or find work from someone so that they could receive sustenance.
   So personally I can not agree with resorting to Jewish methods of lieing, stealing, and all over dishonesty to achieve ANYTHING. Personally my morals are held to the level of a National Socialist. My morals are held at the level of a Satanist. I am the bourgeoisie and stealing lowers morals which further degrades the bourgeoisie which is us. If you are not willing to die for you ideals and ethics then you should not waste your time trying to grasp them.

I am going to assume this was in a reply to me, no? For the record, it is Jalba Ajephebo. Yes, I do shop at Walmart, it is the only place in my town that I can afford to (and barely at that). I do absolutely despise this store, but as a reasonable human being I will do what is necessary for survival (even if it goes against my personal beliefs). I am by no way saying that people SHOULD go out and incite crime, I am merely stating the methods that a person wanting to get back at Walmart might use, which includes inciting crime. Morals are different for everyone, and I suppose I should clarify my previous argument. The mainstream majority morals were what I was referring to (i.e. if it's big business or govt. it is moral, if not it is immoral; stealing is immoral irregardless of the reason.) not my own morals. Society would condemn you for inciting anything that goes against our written law, would it not? So yes, if I were to go out and tell everyone
where the cameras were located, when store loss prevention is using a trap, how to get the tags off of expensive items, how to open the laptop shelf or computer shelves people would claim that I was inciting theft which is immoral according to society. Do I believe theft is immoral? That would depend on the circumstances, would you not 'steal' food to survive? Society would generally claim that as immoral as said before: Stealing = immoral. My point is, I am more dynamic than the typical person in society, I prefer to use logic when I am deciding what is moral, and not simply rely on the society I live in to provide me with them. You call this cognitive dissonance, I call this logically living. Further more, I'd like to ask you to refrain from using ad hominem if you are debating with me. I am not Jewish as it appears you are insinuating, and then you use that to try and make your argument seem better than my own. DO note though, that I am
perfectly
willing to screw a kike over using their own methods, and have no moral issues for 'inciting' people to share knowledge. On a final note, leaving little JoS notes around will cause a certain amount of curiosity, which irregardless of it harming walmart or not, will bring some people to research it, if you don't believe me, all I can say is this: TOYNBEE IDEA IN MOViE `2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER Have a nice day Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote: Baljeebapho you should refrain from being so contradictory with your posts. From one side you speak of inciting crime by telling customers where there are no cameras. You also go as far to bash this store and even encourage promoting the bashing of this store. Your open claims of hatred for this store are reasonable, but then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you shop there! You also openly state it
would be immoral for you to promote these illegal actions and then you promote these actions. There are only one kind of people that speak with such cognitive dissonance. So to the matter at hand. If Walmart is the only place you can get a job at get it. There is not one single problem with working there. The most important thing is you will have money you can afford to maintain your health. "Satan does not want martyrs." By advice go for it. The worst thing you could do is try to break a store down from the inside. They pay you that is good enough. Oh and I work at a warehouse that ships food to all over the Midwest. They have certain prices for all of the food, water, etc and the prices are all hiked up only by 30 cents to a dollar. So Walmart is not the bad guy here. The jews who are causing inflation and toying with our economy like it is a game of chess are to blame! If you really want to do some damage write a few informative essays
on
how jews run the agriculture industry and the stock market. Make a bunch of copies and spread them around OFF THE CLOCK! You can even stand outside with some signs and if anyone is interested give them one of your copies. The above would be pointless becuase We have the means to destroy our enemy through spiritual warfare and it could be dangerous to be so indiscreet. Again if you can get a job take it and behave since they are putting food on your table. ------------------------------ On Fri, May 31, 2013 8:29 AM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote: If you're working there, don't spread JoS anti-tracts. If you get caught or seen, or suspicions arises and it traces back to you, not only can it get you fired, but you won't be able to get good references from your boss, should you need them. I don't know if these actions stay on your record, but if you work in a small town, word can spread and it can be hard to find future jobs.
On
your off-duty time, spread anti-tracts in malls, libraries, christian bookstores, buses, etc. But not where you work. Safety and discretion first! ________________________________ From: jalbaajephebo <nwood111@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:59:30 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blasphemy for having shopped at Wal-Mart?   What's wrong with working at kike-mart? Waste time (don't be the best/worst employee), spread little JoS pamphlets and what not, take advantage of whatever discounts they give for employees (This really screws them over if you give the discounts to other customers). They usually price-match, so maybe leave some newspaper ads about maybe even jewpons (I love using the Kikes favorite things to screw kike business' over). The best part is the entire time you are screwing the company over you are getting paid for it! Which allows you
to screw them even more! If you really want to get to the dirty tactics place little notes informing customers where there is no cameras and they will do the work for you. Back to the original topic: I have no problem shopping at Walmart as it is the only store I can afford to shop at, and I almost always have some way of getting even with the kike company's using dirty tactics. Such ways may not be legal in all places (or in any places), but the Honest fact is moral isn't always legal and legal is not always moral. Of course if I were to share the methods of getting even with kikemart People might try and ban me from the website for breaking the rules. Legally I can't tell you to break laws, but I can imply it is right. If you believe it to be, then don't let me stop you, but be smart. For instance: Don't steal anything in front of any camera or witness. To do that would be pretty damn stupid. --- In
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote: I have been looking for a job for some time and it seems one of the only jobs that have been willing to reply is this store. Would it be disrespectful to work there? I feel it is, but money is rough, me and my father are both SS, He on one hand recently dedicated and works so much as a manager at fast food. I want to help him not work so much by getting a job, but it seems more and more every job I find is kike owned. What should I do? Someone please give me advice I am going to this interview tomorrow morning in 9 hours from now. Also when it comes to money workings, I have planned to do so but I have 2 40 day workings against the vatican going I have done it once when I started it at april 6th, but I felt inclined to began once again at may 28th, which I did,
After these 40 day workings I want to then do the freeing the soul from any past life entities/loved ones, doing the 40 day working for that, then after that I may have time for the money working. I do not want to push myself, so I am spacing them out. I have very little experience in anything except fastfood, hence why I thought stocking at walmart might be a nice change. Thanks for any comments --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about items you bought at kike mart, since kikes own just about everything, and if you threw away everything a kike owned the company that made or sold, you would have nothing left. It is probably safe to keep such merchandise. Probably is the key word. More a worry is, is it cheap crap. You get cheap crap, it usually breaks within a short
time. This is why I almost never shop at kike mart any more. The cheap crap usually does a piss poor job while it lasts. An example is sneakers--I got them at Target, and they would average about 4-5 months before I needed to replace them. During this time, they were borderline uncomfortable, and the shoe laces kept coming undone by themselves. Then I got some work shoes at L.L.Bean that cost about 4 times what the crap sneakers did. These shoes were more comfortable than sneakers (and sneakers are supposed to be more comfortable), rarely come unlaced, and hold up on average 2 to 2 1/2 years. Fewer in the landfill, less money wasted, and better performance. And probably safer to boot. You will run into this issue on everything. Get quality. That way, things last longer, perform better, and are safer. Cheap crap (even if the price tag is higher
than you would expect from cheap crap--GE merchandise is cheap crap without the low price) is more likely to be dangerous. They emit poisons. They cause injuries in use. And they burn down your house. Kike bulbs (those squiggly things usually made in China) are notorious for being hazardous. More expensive options like LED light bulbs are much safer, perform better, last longer, and are more energy efficient. Usually you get what you pay for. Beyond this, I believe having cheap crap can hold you back in money issues. Many of us are doing workings for money. And having cheap crap is a sure way to work against this. I noticed this effect, even while I was a jokehovian witless. Back then, I got plenty of cheap crap, and it held me back in getting any wealth (though not as much as paying for negative value, such as regular donations to their new hall
project which brought me nothing but Trouble). If you feel an item is holding you back in your money workings, by all means get rid of it (it will probably fail on its own, with or without burning down your house or putting you in the hospital, in short order) and get something of high quality to replace it. It will probably do a better job, be safer, last longer, and be of help in drawing wealth as an adjunct to your money working. Hail Satan! Fuck you, kike mart and General Electric for making and selling cheap crap! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" wrote: take a close look at those items. do they have anything toxic in them? lead,mercury..etc some glass and porcelain have leads in them and many foods are polluted with fluoride and aspartame. anything that could possibly cause
health problems? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blatantly_anonymous" v.valentine666@ wrote: I sometimes feel like some Demons have been pissed at me for having a few items in my home that was purchased from Wal-Mart. But during the time of which I purchased goods from there, I hadn't known the company was run by Jews until I heard about it on these message boards. Roughly the moment I found about it however, I stopped shopping there entirely. But because I have a few items that came from there, is it blasphemous to keep in possession of them? Some of them were fairly pricey and it would be a little expensive to replace everything I bought from there. I truthfully am not super-wealthy and truthfully have less than two thousand dollars to my (legal) name.
Hail the Gods of Duat

Wallmart is an evil, slave driving cancer of crap merchandise, and they fire people for trying to start unions, and they use slaves overseas. Fuck Wallmart/Sams Club. On your off time, tell people to shop at Costco, (Wallmarts Competior to Sams Club). The stuff at Costco is lower priced, and higher quality. Besides, Costco is known to treat their employees decently, and pay extremely well. Have you considered trying to get a job there instead?

Walmart is absolutely one of the worst corporations in the United States. I worked there for 4 years and after being fired last November (and leaving in handcuffs!) I have not shopped or entered a Walmart. I saw 4 years of constantly putting profits over the employees. I wont go in to detail as Im sure everyone has heard of the horror stories of working for them but I would advise everyone to put your money elsewhere. I live in a suburb and support a locally owned grocery store. Are the prices higher? Of course they are but your putting your money to better use. Not to mention the produce and meat selection is vastly superior. Look I know money is tough right now and you want to watch every dime. Walmart was my only place to buy anything for 4 years as i received a 10% discount so it made prices even cheaper but if you put a little bit of effort into it you can shop elsewhere and you will feel better about it too! Right now me and my family are living on food stamps and with family until I finish school but we are still ablle to shop elsewhere! I personally dont think a demon would demonize you (pun intended) for shopping at walmart but you should feel it in yourself that its not right. Its not right to support a company that sucks as much out of a community as possible and sends it back to corporate (which i guess is ran by Jews, never heard that). Ok enough lecturing lol

i know exactly what you mean. ive been working their for about a year now and im hating it! im doing my best to get another job because it just miserable working their. they treat their employees like shit 
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 9:37 AM

Walmart is absolutely one of the worst corporations in the United States. I worked there for 4 years and after being fired last November (and leaving in handcuffs!) I have not shopped or entered a Walmart. I saw 4 years of constantly putting profits over the employees. I wont go in to detail as Im sure everyone has heard of the horror stories of working for them but I would advise everyone to put your money elsewhere. I live in a suburb and support a locally owned grocery store. Are the prices higher? Of course they are but your putting your money to better use. Not to mention the produce and meat selection is vastly superior. Look I know money is tough right now and you want to watch every dime. Walmart was my only place to buy anything for 4 years as i received a 10% discount so it made prices even cheaper but if you put a little bit of effort into it you can shop elsewhere and you will feel better about it too! Right now me and my family are living on food stamps and with family until I finish school but we are still ablle to shop elsewhere! I personally dont think a demon would demonize you (pun intended) for shopping at walmart but you should feel it in yourself that its not right. Its not right to support a company that sucks as much out of a community as possible and sends it back to corporate (which i guess is ran by Jews, never heard that). Ok enough lecturing lol

Saying that something is effective at causing damage and then saying that same thing is pointless is a contradiction. Obviously it's not pointless. The point is causing damage, according to your own statement. It may truly be dangerous, but to call it pointless after previously declaring its point is double-speak, whether you realized it or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

I suggested it as a option only and did not use my own biased opinion to push writng essays and etc. I however did use my biased opinion to point out that it would be a bad idea. So obviously my opinion on the matter is one-sided and not contradictory at all. Note I made it very clear where I stood on the subject. It also a fact that informing people about the Jewish plague on our economy and agriculture could cause damage and maybe cause people to think.

Also a good example would be if someone asked me what the best way to work out was. I could say cardio is a really effective way to grow endurance and strength and lifting heavy weights is also a good way to build strength and endurance. Then I could point out the fact that personally I would suggest cardio since it is smarter and does not create energy blockages is the soul. I could also say weightlifting can cause extreme injuries and cardio exercises are usually much safer. Obviously you would take both options, weigh out the pros and cons for both, and decide which route would be smarter. "There is always another way to do a thing", so me pointing out both good and reasonable (and LEGAL and MORAL) options and then stating which would be the better option is not talking out of both corners of my mouth. It is being reasonable. Nice try though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for any comments

working.

Hail Satan!
crap!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Duat

Shop at Aldi from now on if you must. The company has no jews on their board of directors and Aldi almost by itself single-handedly forced walmart out of Germany.

They also cost less because they only have one frickin cashier on duty when there's ten customers in line, but hey... Nobody's perfect.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail the Gods of Duat

I think this might be subjective based on your location. For example: in my town, we have 3 Wal-Mart's, one Aldi's, one publix, two food lions, two Krogers, and at least one piggly wiggly. I went to the Aldi's with someone about three months ago and they turned out to be more expensive than Wal-Mart. We filled half a cart at Aldi's and decided to go to Wal-Mart instead, we filled the entire cart at Wal-Mart and spent the same amount we would have for the half cart at Aldi's. But our town recently got rid of both the Save a lots we had so I guess Aldi's feels they don't have to compete for low prices in our area anymore. I guess we all just have to do our own research based on our area and do the best we can until we finally rid our planet of this kike infestation. Hail Satan!
On Jun 9, 2013 1:22 PM, "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:
  Shop at Aldi from now on if you must. The company has no jews on their board of directors and Aldi almost by itself single-handedly forced walmart out of Germany.

They also cost less because they only have one frickin cashier on duty when there's ten customers in line, but hey... Nobody's perfect.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail the Gods of Duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back