Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blacks are being used by the Jews

soutlaw92

As you may have already come to understand, the Jews are pushing very hard for a race war to happen between the races, mainly black and white.
Mother Lilith has been so kind as to bring to my attention on the importance of waking up blacks to the false religious program of Christianity and to the jewish attempts at creating a race war. Of course it is obvious that we need to focus on these things but this should be a top priority. The jews cannot infest America in the way they have with other countries and so they are using non whites, primarily blacks, to bring upon a race war.
Every dedicated black Satanist here should be doing there part on spreading the word to our people on the jewish attempts and also doing everything can to wake up our people to the truth of jewsus and father Satan.
Satan is the bringer of knowledge and the only way out of this jewish nightmare is through him and spiritual empowerment if our souls.
The RTRs are very important but I feel it is very crucial to do side rituals and/or online warfare to spread the truth. There are many ways to go about doing this.
Many people, on both sides, will lose their lives and for what? Because of the jewish scum! Black lives matter has decided to join ISIS...you can only imagine the evil that this will manifest into.
We cannot let this continue to happen. I need the dedicated black satanists here to stand up and help elevate and save their race. You are the future spiritual warriors of your race.
Feel free to post on this group so we can organize a group ritual to help our race and help them see and find peace and the path of Satan.
High priestess Shannon

We could always start a sun square. We just have to pick which rune to use. I'm in 100 percent.

I don't think sun square would be a good idea but we can do something when the moon is in our favor. Are there any suggestions?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back