Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blacks And Christianity

Derric

I'm not trying to make this a racial thing, but I feel that this needs to be said....

As an african-american male...I feel that black xtians are fucking stupid. If there's any group of people that SHOULDN'T follow crap like xtianity and islam, it's black people. I see so many of these people living in terrible situations, and the more they "pray" to their "god," the worse their situations get. I've seen so many of them literally do NOTHING with their lives but wait on their xtian god to come save them. We know that xtianity was some crap that was spoon-fed to the slaves to give them false hope. And we know how that turned out. Hahahahaha. But for some reason, you can never convince a black xtian that xtianity is a bunch of bullshit. A lot of them live in the projects, poor, struggling, etc., but they swear up and down that their "god" is blessing them.

They pray and pray but it never gets better. Yet, they insist on thinking that xtianity is the truth and that their "god" meant for them to be poor and struggling. They actually think that being poor makes them better xtians! True enough, the religious hoax has affected all races of people. But American blacks have no reason whatsoever to believe in xtianity or islam. They're spending 90% of their lives on their knees waiting on something that's never gonna come. But if I tell them that I'm walking the spiritual path that my leader Ea/Enki/Satan is teaching me...they say that I'm evil and I'm a disgrace. But yet, I'm on my way to being powerful and rich, while they're still stuggling and poor. Somehow, they still haven't thought to make any changes....

I don't understand it...I really don't.

You are speaking the truth. That scares people. If there are any others that Satan has called as his own, perhaps they will be led to you to point them in the correct direction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@... wrote:

I'm not trying to make this a racial thing, but I feel that this needs to be said....

As an african-american male...I feel that black xtians are fucking stupid. If there's any group of people that SHOULDN'T follow crap like xtianity and islam, it's black people. I see so many of these people living in terrible situations, and the more they "pray" to their "god," the worse their situations get. I've seen so many of them literally do NOTHING with their lives but wait on their xtian god to come save them. We know that xtianity was some crap that was spoon-fed to the slaves to give them false hope. And we know how that turned out. Hahahahaha. But for some reason, you can never convince a black xtian that xtianity is a bunch of bullshit. A lot of them live in the projects, poor, struggling, etc., but they swear up and down that their "god" is blessing them.

They pray and pray but it never gets better. Yet, they insist on thinking that xtianity is the truth and that their "god" meant for them to be poor and struggling. They actually think that being poor makes them better xtians! True enough, the religious hoax has affected all races of people. But American blacks have no reason whatsoever to believe in xtianity or islam. They're spending 90% of their lives on their knees waiting on something that's never gonna come. But if I tell them that I'm walking the spiritual path that my leader Ea/Enki/Satan is teaching me...they say that I'm evil and I'm a disgrace. But yet, I'm on my way to being powerful and rich, while they're still stuggling and poor. Somehow, they still haven't thought to make any changes....

Nothing racial, and I'd say that every person, regardless of the skin colour, blindly worshipping the xian idol is stupid, the others are unenlightened - they need to learn the hard way so as to see the great lie and discover the great Truth.

Skin colour doesn't make anybody more or less deserving or undeserving. This at least is my view.

P.S. I hate this division 'black race', 'white race', etc... we are ALL humans - the ONLY rightful race, the other, parasitic, undeserving of anything but doom, are kikes...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]word nigga i here your.

--- On Sat, 2/13/10, Derric <derric.carter@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Blacks And Christianity
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 12:00 AM

[/TD]

Hello,Could I please know what Kikes are?Thanks.Toyin

On 13 February 2010 21:26, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
  Nothing racial, and I'd say that every person, regardless of the skin colour, blindly worshipping the xian idol is stupid, the others are unenlightened - they need to learn the hard way so as to see the great lie and discover the great Truth.

Skin colour doesn't make anybody more or less deserving or undeserving. This at least is my view.

P.S. I hate this division 'black race', 'white race', etc... we are ALL humans - the ONLY rightful race, the other, parasitic, undeserving of anything but doom, are kikes...

They're a hybrid race of rats and lizards, have a tendency to whine about everything, everyone thats not one of them is looked as inferior by all of them, they are obsessed with excrement, are pathological liars and pretend to be the victims all the time. Their technical name is jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], toyin adepoju <toyin.adepoju@... wrote:

Hello,
Could I please know what Kikes are?
Thanks.
Toyin

Nothing racial, and I'd say that every person, regardless of the skin
colour, blindly worshipping the xian idol is stupid, the others are
unenlightened - they need to learn the hard way so as to see the great lie
and discover the great Truth.

Skin colour doesn't make anybody more or less deserving or undeserving.
This at least is my view.

P.S. I hate this division 'black race', 'white race', etc... we are ALL
humans - the ONLY rightful race, the other, parasitic, undeserving of
anything but doom, are kikes...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"Derric" <derric.carter@ wrote:

I'm not trying to make this a racial thing, but I feel that this needs to
be said....

As an african-american male...I feel that black xtians are fucking
stupid. If there's any group of people that SHOULDN'T follow crap like
xtianity and islam, it's black people. I see so many of these people living
in terrible situations, and the more they "pray" to their "god," the worse
their situations get. I've seen so many of them literally do NOTHING with
their lives but wait on their xtian god to come save them. We know that
xtianity was some crap that was spoon-fed to the slaves to give them false
hope. And we know how that turned out. Hahahahaha. But for some reason, you
can never convince a black xtian that xtianity is a bunch of bullshit. A lot
of them live in the projects, poor, struggling, etc., but they swear up and
down that their "god" is blessing them.

They pray and pray but it never gets better. Yet, they insist on thinking
that xtianity is the truth and that their "god" meant for them to be poor
and struggling. They actually think that being poor makes them better
xtians! True enough, the religious hoax has affected all races of people.
But American blacks have no reason whatsoever to believe in xtianity or
islam. They're spending 90% of their lives on their knees waiting on
something that's never gonna come. But if I tell them that I'm walking the
spiritual path that my leader Ea/Enki/Satan is teaching me...they say that
I'm evil and I'm a disgrace. But yet, I'm on my way to being powerful and
rich, while they're still stuggling and poor. Somehow, they still haven't
thought to make any changes....

Well, that is the trouble with xians of <b style=''>all skin[/B] and background. The way to judge someone’s intelligence level is not by weather they went to college or not, or how much money they make, how their lifestyle is- being healthy or not. The way I, as well as others in this group, should judge someone’s intelligence level is weather or not they can reject stupid xianity, and dedicate their lives to Father Satan. Satan created ALL humans through genetic engineering, we are all His children.   A lot of my family is considered to be smart by others standards, but when they are shown the TRUTH of Satan, backed up with things like history and science, which to me should be all the evidence needed to prove Spiritual Satanism is the only way to go, and that Satan is the ONLY God to have EVER existed, these stupid xians still reject the truth. That is how you know if one is truly a fucktard, if after given all the information they choose to keep their evil beliefs (xianity).     99% of the time xians will never change their beliefs, you’re wasting your breath, time, and energy. There is no hope for those types of xians, just stand your ground and move on. Personally, when someone asks me what I believe, I tell them it’s the most ancient of all religions based on self empowerment, and very similar to what the ancient Egyptians believed. Next if they want more information, I tell then that their entire buybull is nothing but a cheap forgery, and that every story of significance was written down on clay tablets over 1,000 years before their buybull was even conceived. If they still want to know more show reference to the Sumerian tablets in the British museum, and The Lost Book of Enki. Tell them to get back with you later if they are serious, and to read those works first. That should shut them up.   The only way to kill xianity is to destroy the foundation of their belief system, you do that and their little religion will collapse like a house of cards.   HAIL SATAN!! DEATH TO XIANITY!!  

<hahaha Kurenaii60 - YOU'RE THE BEST!! <hahaha A beautiful description of the race - I LOVE IT!!

As for the 'kike', in my monolingual dictionary I found that it is the most offensive word for a jew, comparable to 'ni**er' for our Afro-American Sisters and Brothers.

We use 'kike' since we wholeheartedly despise the race - if you studied the 3 Great Portals (JoS, Black Sun, exposingxianity) you should know why:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

They're a hybrid race of rats and lizards, have a tendency to whine about everything, everyone thats not one of them is looked as inferior by all of them, they are obsessed with excrement, are pathological liars and pretend to be the victims all the time. Their technical name is jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], toyin adepoju <toyin.adepoju@ wrote:

Hello,
Thanks.
Toyin

On 13 February 2010 21:26, siguard666 <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,

be said....

The reality of race is the blood and spirit, racial divides are organic and for reasons. The we are all humans sounds very close to the we are all one line the jews created with xanity and down through communism. We can still work with each other, but we must understand and respect each others differences.

If you are going to successfully oppose the age of lies, then you must understand these things.

With the Blacks the jews did to them as all Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@ wrote:

jews

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], toyin adepoju <toyin.adepoju@... wrote:

Hello,
Thanks.
Toyin

be said....

Yes that's completely true.
Every gentile race has evolved according to their environment(earth).
Just like how every living species on earth has.

Darker skin colour for example gives more protection against hot and dry climates. Which cost alot of energy for our bodies , so humans who lived in cold areas didn't need much protection against the sun.However they needed more energy to survive cold and harsh winters.

Evolving intune with the earth.
Giving every gentile race specific and unique traits.

Kikes love creating disunity between gentiles.

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

The reality of race is the blood and spirit, racial divides are organic and for reasons. The we are all humans sounds very close to the we are all one line the jews created with xanity and down through communism. We can still work with each other, but we must understand and respect each others differences.

If you are going to successfully oppose the age of lies, then you must understand these things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@ wrote:

Totaly agree wth U m8,sum people call me evil just cuz they know dat I follow and defend Father Satan and his gods. I think th best thing is 2 shrug ur sholdiers and laugh in thier ignorant,scared uneducated faces, and phsycicly attak them if necassary,
Hail Ea.

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:09 GMT siguard666 wrote:

<hahaha Kurenaii60 - YOU'RE THE BEST!! <hahaha A beautiful description of the race - I LOVE IT!!

As for the 'kike', in my monolingual dictionary I found that it is the most offensive word for a jew, comparable to 'ni**er' for our Afro-American Sisters and Brothers.

We use 'kike' since we wholeheartedly despise the race - if you studied the 3 Great Portals (JoS, Black Sun, exposingxianity) you should know why:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], toyin adepoju <toyin.adepoju@ wrote:

Hello,
Thanks.
Toyin

On 13 February 2010 21:26, siguard666 <siguard666@ wrote:

be said....

This is true to what you said, but it isn't just us african americans over here in america, even though you do see a lot of us into xian shit. But really sometimes you can't get through to xians about Father Satan, their just so brain washed and stuck in they ways. I really do hate to see and hear when people talk about how it's Satan making their life miserable and to stay strong in the xian god of theirs. Sometimes I explain how it's not Satan, but they just look at me weirdly. They'll try to come up with every excuse that your blind or your just trying to use psychology on them. *Sighs* forget arguing with them, but sometimes you do have too, just when you know it's not neccessary to argue.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Trust me I have black xtians on my side to though i'm white and native.
I feel no shame in saying any native american that worships that tosser of a god is no longer considered part of the tribe or clan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

not all of us have the same soul structure some such as myself are reborn minor deities.

Wow,Derric, you hit the nail right on the head. Me being a black lesbian myself, I don't understand why black ppl can believe in that trash. Especially black homosexuals. They have NO excuse to believe in Xianity. NONE. They need to wake the fuck up. All they're doing is hold hate and anger and that isn't good. Trust me, I know. Anywho, without Satanism, I don't think I would be on this planet today or have lofty goals set for my future. Hail Satan1

First! I will say that I'm not black. however, I see the same situation with almost everyone around me and its sickening.

I agree with you, I find it so odd that black people of all people would ever, EVER, become xian.
My father was of an era in south america where racism took a while to cool off so it comes to no surprised that he was a racist and openly hated black people. I was a child at the time and I asked him why he hated black people so much cause in school we were being taught "tolerance for all" and he told me that it was in the bible. He told me a story that was so racist that I dare not repeat in the JOS forums but lets put it this way…Apparently, there xian god hates every one who is not white.

He was actually proud to pass off the information to his next generation but I thought he made it up and was just being racist for years until I found another variation of the story thru karma in parts of India where the color of your skin determined if you were bad karma, the darker you were the worst your karma was.

If you think about it, There are a lot of cultures that were dominated by the British empire spreading there xian ways and its just weird that people except it instead of seeing the mess that was created by the xians.
Xianity evolved into strange things in order for people to fit-in with the most popular religion in the world which is why xianity changes constantly in order to win the approval of the people, that way they don't have to go off and find a different religion or worse, free them selves from xianity by finding out how evil they really are.

There are different way on convincing groups of people to become xians, But really, in a culture such as ours were education is at a minimum and stress is put on fitting-in with the rest of the flock it dose not take much to convince the masses of something so retarded.

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Vanessa please do contact with me I would like to talk to more of this. Just Email me at geebus666@.... My name is Geneva and nice to meet you.  I think with what you and the other guy shared was just my spark for the revolution  I wanted to start. I am Bi racial and would piss my mother off because she is of the Serbian Orthodox church and my dad is a black agnostic who hates anything that involves "white jesus"

--- On Tue, 2/16/10, vanessa <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blacks And Christianity 
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 9:28 PM

First! I will say that I'm not black. however, I see the same situation with almost everyone around me and its sickening.

I agree with you, I find it so odd that black people of all people would ever, EVER, become xian.
My father was of an era in south america where racism took a while to cool off so it comes to no surprised that he was a racist and openly hated black people. I was a child at the time and I asked him why he hated black people so much cause in school we were being taught "tolerance for all" and he told me that it was in the bible. He told me a story that was so racist that I dare not repeat in the JOS forums but lets put it this way…Apparently, there xian god hates every one who is not white.

He was actually proud to pass off the information to his next generation but I thought he made it up and was just being racist for years until I found another variation of the story thru karma in parts of India where the color of your skin determined if you were bad karma, the darker you were the worst your karma was.

If you think about it, There are a lot of cultures that were dominated by the British empire spreading there xian ways and its just weird that people except it instead of seeing the mess that was created by the xians.
Xianity evolved into strange things in order for people to fit-in with the most popular religion in the world which is why xianity changes constantly in order to win the approval of the people, that way they don't have to go off and find a different religion or worse, free them selves from xianity by finding out how evil they really are.

There are different way on convincing groups of people to become xians, But really, in a culture such as ours were education is at a minimum and stress is put on fitting-in with the rest of the flock it dose not take much to convince the masses of something so retarded.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Derric" <derric.carter@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back