Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black Sun Tattoo

Anthony1

This might be a dumb question but would it be alright to get the black sun tattooed on my body? I remember reading here that it is used for death energy and black magic and I thought that it might attract negative energy. I'm thinking of getting it tattooed on my left shoulder. Any help would be appreciated.

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:37:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Black Sun Tattoo

This might be a dumb question but would it be alright to get the black sun tattooed on my body? I remember reading here that it is used for death energy and black magic and I thought that it might attract negative energy. I'm thinking of getting it tattooed on my left shoulder. Any help would be appreciated.

<td val[/IMG]Good point H P Mageson.It could cause quite a stir in the wrong places.I was even thinking myself,how cool it would be to have a swastika necklace,but I decided that it too,would cause me more trouble then good.Wearing Satanic jewelery such as inverted crosses,Baphomets,inverted pentagrams,makes a big enough state as it is.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/14/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Black Sun Tattoo
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 1:56 AM

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]

[/TD]

Mageson666 why do you say that you don't recommend it? I'm just curious, I understand that many people who are not particularly open to the world about being a Satanist might not want to consider getting a tattoo of this nature. On the contrary though, some people are very open about satanism, and of course I understand that certain aspects of society are going to be very intolerant towards someone who is displaying occult symbols and other tattoo's of a satanic nature. I'm assuming your reasoning for the advice you have given is to protect a person from social discrimination and intolerance for obvious reasons, but out of curiosity I thought it would be best to ask you directly instead of making assumptions. Personally I've already given myself markings of an unmistakeably satanic nature, The first being Ashtoreth's Sigil on my left hand, the second being Enki's first Sigil on my right hand in the same position opposed to my left.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <mijo247@... wrote:

I understand why you wouldnt want ns tattoos as it would get a lot of negative attention. But why not have satanic tattoos? I ask because I have an inverted cross on my left arm (hypocrisy symbol) the sigil of Lucifer on my right arm, and the sigil of Buer on my left shoulder. I get a few bothered looks from time to time but that's about it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Good point H P Mageson.It could cause quite a stir in the wrong places.I was even thinking myself,how cool it would be to have a swastika necklace,but I decided that it too,would cause me more trouble then good.Wearing Satanic jewelery such as inverted crosses,Baphomets,inverted pentagrams,makes a big enough state as it is.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I recommend not getting any tats of a Satanic/NS nature.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

If you had a surgical operation and a xian/kike doctor saw a Satanic tatoo he could easily kill you and get away with it, as HP Maxine said. It's just an example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I understand why you wouldnt want ns tattoos as it would get a lot of negative attention. But why not have satanic tattoos? I ask because I have an inverted cross on my left arm (hypocrisy symbol) the sigil of Lucifer on my right arm, and the sigil of Buer on my left shoulder. I get a few bothered looks from time to time but that's about it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Good point H P Mageson.It could cause quite a stir in the wrong places.I was even thinking myself,how cool it would be to have a swastika necklace,but I decided that it too,would cause me more trouble then good.Wearing Satanic jewelery such as inverted crosses,Baphomets,inverted pentagrams,makes a big enough state as it is.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/14/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Even if you are very open you still have to hide it in some cases where it concerns your health or in the military, because of course the entire thing is run by jews and their xian slaves and those who do have power of some sort they can do whatever they want to do to you and get away with it if they learn you're a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

Mageson666 why do you say that you don't recommend it? I'm just curious, I understand that many people who are not particularly open to the world about being a Satanist might not want to consider getting a tattoo of this nature. On the contrary though, some people are very open about satanism, and of course I understand that certain aspects of society are going to be very intolerant towards someone who is displaying occult symbols and other tattoo's of a satanic nature. I'm assuming your reasoning for the advice you have given is to protect a person from social discrimination and intolerance for obvious reasons, but out of curiosity I thought it would be best to ask you directly instead of making assumptions. Personally I've already given myself markings of an unmistakeably satanic nature, The first being Ashtoreth's Sigil on my left hand, the second being Enki's first Sigil on my right hand in the same position opposed to my left.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <mijo247@ wrote:

That's what I always say, a smart person would avoid problems!!!!!! But I ADORE Satanic signs. I could stare at Father's sigils for hours!! 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 14 Aug 2011, at 14:51, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:
  If you had a surgical operation and a xian/kike doctor saw a Satanic tatoo he could easily kill you and get away with it, as HP Maxine said. It's just an example.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

To: "[e[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

For interviews, court cases, and any kind of dealing that has a bearing on your future you might want to wear a long sleeved shirt. Let me just ask you one question: Satan forbid this ever might happen to you, but what if you go to the emergency room one day and there is a super kike operating on you? what then?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <mijo247@ wrote:

Well its too late for me. I have an inverted star on my chest where my heart chakra is.

I am also getting Satan's sigil tattooed on my left hand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/IMG]</var> freedom is responsibility.  
[/B]

Hail Satan!
Brian

I have been debating this for quite some time. I am not as worried about how people feel about it as a I am about the spiritual effects. Does a symbol used for black magic attract black/negative energy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Well its too late for me. I have an inverted star on my chest where my heart chakra is.

I am also getting Satan's sigil tattooed on my left hand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Okay, all of this is interesting. Whether or not to get the tattoo, but I think the main question was, IF you get a tattoo of the Black Sun, will it attract death energy? Or will it be a positive thing? I kind of wanted a Black Sun on the back of my neck where my hair would just cover it up.

But now that you all mention it, I may have to reconsider on health circumstances.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <mijo247@... wrote:

You can make any tattoo you want but it's better to have them in a covered place. example: I got my inverted pentagram on my left chest. (Left because left hand) I got a bar code on my neck and that's the only thing makes other's laugh :) and another on my back. I'm planning to have my country logo and under it Inverted cross on my right arm and after Satan's Sigil on my left arm. ( on the arm near the shoulder, this way my t-shirt can cover them ) ;).

Me I have no problem showing my tattoos because My security job accepted them. There's the Chart rule no man or woman can be discriminated for their Believes,race, color etc.. :) So I'm pretty lucky :D.

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks everyone for your input, I've enjoyed your perspective. Someone said I should wear a long sleeve shirt, but honestly there isn't really anyway for me to hide my sigils, unless I was wearing a glove but that really isn't something I would consider doing, unless there was a practical reason like snow or I was dirt biking. I'll keep what was said here in mind though, I never really considered someone would try to murder me for it honestly.

Your right there again, Don. I did think of these things before I was tattooed, but living in the USA people do not think that anything like that could happen to them. IF IT DID, I COULD DIE A MARTYR FOR MY CAUSE. I have no plans to travel to the Middle East, nor Mexico for that matter.

But I am who I am, and I am tattooed. Its expression for me, and love of our Lord Satan that prompted me to tattoes.

Don, let me take this time to tell you how I appreciate your information. You are a trusted friend here, and I have much love for you.

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

In many nations outside of America in the Western World, National Socialist tat's can land a person in jail or worse. In many Nations in the Islamic world where we have members a Satanic tat can literally mean the death penality. They just beheaded a women in Saudi Arabia not that long ago for witchcraft.

Also remember the jew sayanim network is everywhere within America and the West and the positions many of these jews occupy within hospitals and such. I do believe HP Maxine wrote on this subject before.

The jew or some xian doctor can bump a person off and just make it look like an accident they have thousands of people die each year already in the hospitals of kinds of situations, and they are all covered by insurance anyway.

Our enemies are real and they kill people all the time for centuries, this is not a game.

Part of true freedom is responsibility.

Hail Satan!
Brian

Ditto! Thanks Don! <3 and all the Clergy HS
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011 1:49:32 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Black Sun Tattoo

Your right there again, Don. I did think of these things before I was tattooed, but living in the USA people do not think that anything like that could happen to them. IF IT DID, I COULD DIE A MARTYR FOR MY CAUSE. I have no plans to travel to the Middle East, nor Mexico for that matter.

But I am who I am, and I am tattooed. Its expression for me, and love of our Lord Satan that prompted me to tattoes.

Don, let me take this time to tell you how I appreciate your information. You are a trusted friend here, and I have much love for you.

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

In many nations outside of America in the Western World, National Socialist tat's can land a person in jail or worse. In many Nations in the Islamic world where we have members a Satanic tat can literally mean the death penality. They just beheaded a women in Saudi Arabia not that long ago for witchcraft.

Also remember the jew sayanim network is every

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back