Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

black pharaoh

What the fuck? This person (who emailed you, Nic) is either retarded, a troll, or just a plain old infiltrator 
On Dec 3, 2016, at 16:14, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yeah
:(
DevilsAdvocate Nic On Dec 4, 2016 12:16 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Did someone send you that to your personal email?

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
From: devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black pharaoh
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 5:33:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This is getting more Ugly than i expected.
How can a s[/IMG]nic.dn6@... Show details I love u for saying that. The truth is, the true Aryans are the dark race and not the Caucasians! They use reverse psychology and tricknology as a means to keep the Dark man slave, and keep the Caucasians in power! Black means- without color, bleached, bland, without substance(the Caucasians) and white means a color of which contains all of the spectrum of colors combined (the Dark man)! Also, Aryan is a Sanskrit word that actually means Noble, not as they put it "white". I believe they are all full of shit because the Annuaki were not Caucasian, they look like the people who are the true descendants of them....the Dark man! The Caucasians were genetically engineered by gene splicing and DNA manipulation with apes and the dark man. U can take a dark cloth and bleach it, but once the color comes out, it cannot be reversed. They were made to wreak havoc on the planet by Enlil because he was pissed off at Each for making their creation(the dark man) aware of their Godhood. The Caucasians were made to pretty much bring the dark man down to their feet by means of trickery, lies, false religion, manipulation, and deception because they could not defeat the darker race on any other level. The dark man is far more superior physically, and mentally, and unfortunately very noble(Aryan) and this is why they were able to trick them. Fuck that, I know the truth! Now some ma'f* has just posted this to my private inbox?
I hate this.... For the last time it doesnt matter how Satan made me!! What matters is that he did. And i feel good, sooo good about my self.
Am too smart to feel inferior
I wish i could speak for the entire black race on this account. So however has texted me all this shit, just stay the fuck out of my DM.
For a moment there....well i thought our kind of shit was...GENTILE VS JEWS!!! when did it get to BLACK VS WHITE?
Shit like whos superior en who is not? DA FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? We are dedicated Satanist
We are the elite
We are supposed to be better than this!!!!!
We are ARE supposed  to DO better than this. En i still insist....whats the point of this argument? REALLY?
Frankly a[/IMG]e[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:
[/TD]

Must be some jew troll or in this case, more likely, an idiot follower of NOI..Notice how It used the term "tricknology"......stupid.....
Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Saturday, December 3, 2016 9:04 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah
DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Dec 4, 2016 12:16 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;

How can a s[/IMG]nic.dn6@... Show details I love u for saying that. The truth is, the true Aryans are the dark race and not the Caucasians! They use reverse psychology and tricknology as a means to keep the Dark man slave, and keep the Caucasians in power! Black means- without color, bleached, bland, without substance(the Caucasians) and white means a color of which contains all of the spectrum of colors combined (the Dark man)! Also, Aryan is a Sanskrit word that actually means Noble, not as they put it "white". I believe they are all full of shit because the Annuaki were not Caucasian, they look like the people who are the true descendants of them....the Dark man! The Caucasians were genetically engineered by gene splicing and DNA manipulation with apes and the dark man. U can take a dark cloth and bleach it, but once the color comes out, it cannot be reversed. They were made to wreak havoc on the planet by Enlil because he was pissed off at Each for making their creation(the dark man) aware of their Godhood. The Caucasians were made to pretty much bring the dark man down to their feet by means of trickery, lies, false religion, manipulation, and deception because they could not defeat the darker race on any other level. The dark man is far more superior physically, and mentally, and unfortunately very noble(Aryan) and this is why they were able to trick them. Fuck that, I know the truth! Now some ma'f* has just posted this to my private inbox?
I hate this.... For the last time it doesnt matter how Satan made me!! What matters is that he did. And i feel good, sooo good about my self.
I wish i could speak for the entire black race on this account. So however has texted me all this shit, just stay the fuck out of my DM.
For a moment there....well i thought our kind of shit was...GENTILE VS JEWS!!! when did it get to BLACK VS WHITE?
Shit like whos superior en who is not? DA FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? We are dedicated Satanist
We are the elite
We are ARE supposed  to DO better than this. En i still insist....whats the point of this argument? REALLY?
[/TD]

I know who he is...

His right here ((( % Changeling benepros…))) This dude is full of shit.  Like poisonous shit If you checkout his posts in this thread, you will know what am talking about!! DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Dec 4, 2016 5:05 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What the fuck? This person (who emailed you, Nic) is either retarded, a troll, or just a plain old infiltrator 
On Dec 3, 2016, at 16:14, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah
DevilsAdvocate Nic On Dec 4, 2016 12:16 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

We are the elite
[/TD]

The enemy is clearly not liking how black people are waking up because they are really the only effective tool to use on the white race due to them being other gentiles and heavily brainwashed. Little bug likely thought to trick you like they do with their heavy indoctrination of rabbi jesus. End of the day you see through it which shows you can't be tricked. Which means we're all proud of you. ^_^ 

Ummmmm all the Pharaoh's were black Egypt is in Africa! I don't think there were whites in this region of Africa thousands of years ago. Satanism is the Blacks birth rite... Just look at the statues and monuments, their nose and lips give it away. That why the Sphinx has no nose Napoleon and his men shot the noses and lips off because the monuments revealed the ancient Egyptians were Black or very Dark people....

Here we go again with this shit. Use your brain and common sense. Read all the posts in this thread. Don't be a tool.
Satanism is for all races. With that being said, the only true sin in satanism is ignorance...something you are bordering right now. Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:13 AM, "trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

TRUTH!!!

Even though it's been genetically proven that King Tut and Ankhenaton had 95% European ancestry. The sculptures had people with blue and green eyes. Also the mummies have been found to have red hair. The fact they may have painted Brown people means nothing when they also painted red and green people. Europe had Ancient Rome and Greece and other great empires and buildings that still stand along with Egypt. Which is what whites created. Blacks had mud huts excluding the Dogon tribe. If blacks created the pyramids than how come all of Africa isn't built up? White nations and ancient kingdoms are along with the Orientals. Plus if the only reason for ancient Egypt was black is because it's in Africa how do you explain South Africa which was built by whites?
On Feb 1, 2017 9:13 PM, "trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ummmmm all the Pharaoh's were black Egypt is in Africa! I don't think there were whites in this region of Africa thousands of years ago. Satanism is the Blacks birth rite... Just look at the statues and monuments, their nose and lips give it away. That why the Sphinx has no nose Napoleon and his men shot the noses and lips off because the monuments revealed the ancient Egyptians were Black or very Dark people....

REALLY? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND JOIN THE FIGHT FOR YOUR MENTAL AND RACIAL PURITY.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 1 Dec, 2016 at 4:15 pm, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What you are saying is simply wrong, You are saying opinions that are not backed up by fact. It is true that the Aryan race is the children of Satan, and He loves us. But wouldn't you if you have/had children? 
Just because We are His children doesn't mean that He hates the blacks or Asians and that He doesn't want them. Satan created the black and Asian race. They are not His children, but they are his creations, and He therefor also loves them. Thinking the way you do is just wrong, it is not good to say these untruths and possibly corrupt the newbies who are here. HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!

On Dec 1, 2016, at 1:52, "A[/IMG]tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]To put this in a simple way what you are saying is. Father Satan has his blood in the white race but doesn't have them in black.

If I get you right, what you are indirectly saying is, he fathered the whites and then adopted the black race , because someone who has a child that doesn't carry his blood is Adopted.

So this is what this all means. The way it looks now is that, satanism is meant for aryan and blacks are just here to help the course and movement.

Just like foreigners in another country who doesn't have their villages and house there, but are welcomed in the country., this is more like we are in a white man's land, though it's not our home but we are welcomed to stay. [/TD]
Fro[/IMG]shawnl[/IMG][email protected];
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black pharaoh
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 2:25:29 AM

You are very wrong. Most of the pharaohs were white. Do your research
On Jan 31, 2017, at 21:26, trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

REALLY? ONE MORE BLACK ROOT STRIFE AND M GONNA BLOCK ALL OF YOU FROM THIS GROUP. DO YOU DO D RTRS? IF U DO. DIS WONT BE HAPPENING.

On Thu, 1 Dec, 2016 at 4:40 pm, egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If you aren't satisfyied you can leave the group at any time. Then go rant about your inferiority complex shit somewhere else.

---In [email protected], <tecyn@... wrote :

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Lmfao, if every thing we point at with the aim of finding our roots leads back to the aryans then that means we don't fucking have any root, it just simply carries a hidden message I'm that the aryan are the chosen ones of Satan and the black race ain't shit, since everything is Aryan, let's say the blacks just existed on their own from the universe, specially made by the mother Goddess with father, maybe??or we are the universe ourselves the melanin God's? I don't understand why everyone is trying so hard to hide the knowledge of the black roots away from gentile blacks, the Jews? Are they fucking scared of something? Why so scared of blacks that everything that connects to our root and pasts is no where to be found but the aryans are everywhere, they easily identified their roots.

Something is not right here, something fishy going on, where could this conspiracy come from?

Why don't you hps just ask father who the blacks are and lets stop this argument of "not tryna be little the black race but trying to say the truth" tired of hearing this. Someone just ask father Satan the fuck who we are, the fuck where we are from. I think it's about time we know the truth.

Hail Satan![/TD]
From: Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] black pharaoh
Sent: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 2:15:15 AM

All I know is that when a black man wants to know about his roots, they will feed him lies and show him how small he is. I think they are afraid to tell us about our own roots cause if they do a lot of black people will just kill everything.

Jews may have played their part in this, but were they all jews who tried to destroy the image of Africa? I love all races, but I find it hard to believe whites are the chosen ones...I believe that black people are being deprived of their history to make sure they forget their nature(being earth's caretakers) Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:01:36 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black pharaoh
On Jan 31, 2017, at 21:26, trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It has nothing to do with being chosen. It just is their nature and being.
All the gentile races have a rich history. Don't try to use all the black victimization stuff when it is a fact that every gentile's knowledge and history has been destroyed and fucked up the jews and if not done directly by the jews, it was initiated. That is what they do. Just like the jew is initiating the race war here in America and using blacks as their tool... 
The blacks have their own history, yes. But instead of feeding into the afro-centric lies, look to Africa where there are still ruins and monoliths and structures that point towards their own past with the gods. 
Now, whites have been in Africa and some have altered some things with but keep in mind no one is really innocent. You have Xianity corrupting everyone. All the gentiles have have wars and such. The different gentile races have wreaked havoc on each other in one way or the other-with different varying degrees.
The truth is the race s are different and we are all not equal when it comes to our limits and capabilities. Know this. Get over your ego and come to the facts. I have yet to see a black satanist(those who believe in the afro-centric lies) here to bring up factual evidence and not just involving emotions and ego. I'm waiting....
Many blacks do not know their own history and their own nature. They just give into fabrications...ones that just serve as an ego boost.
I already wrote a summary about the black race and their nature on my black group. You want to start understanding your race from the base, go there.

On Friday, February 3, 2017 9:01 AM, "drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

All I know is that when a black man wants to know about his roots, they will feed him lies and show him how small he is. I think they are afraid to tell us about our own roots cause if they do a lot of black people will just kill everything.

Jews may have played their part in this, but were they all jews who tried to destroy the image of Africa? I love all races, but I find it hard to believe whites are the chosen ones...I believe that black people are being deprived of their history to make sure they forget their nature(being earth's caretakers) Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:01:36 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black pharaoh

You are right that Blacks are deprived of their history, which is why you are currently having this existential crisis. 

I suggest you join the Blacks for Satan group made by HPs Shannon Outlaw and read the posts she has made there on black history. Also I suggest you do your own research instead of making baseless assumptions that only confuse you in regards to your real history. 
There are too little Black SS trying to uncover the truth about their Race and history, HPs Shannon can't do everything by herself since there is much to be done, but currently she and one other are only ones putting in real work. 

Don't be lazy and don't go around just assuming things or wishing for things to be. Just because you think or believe otherwise, doesn't mean you are right. 

As for the chosen people part, we Whites are not specifically chosen ones, the difference between the Whites and the other gentile races is that we Whites are direct decendants of the Nordics. 
We carry the Blood of Satan in us. This is why the Aryan race is the most advanced and generally the highest race and also why we are the ones viciously targeted by the jews. If the Aryan race were to disappear completely then the jews win. 
This is not to make you feel inferior or lesser or anything like that. The black race has it's own purpose and divine mission as you are also a race created by Satan. 

Blacks in the past were much more advanced and much greater than they are now. The state they are in is thanks to spiritual degeneration because of the jews and enemy garbage, but it was the Whate race uner guidance of the Gods who brought civilization to the world, who build the huge monoliths of ancient times and who have build the most advanced and flourishing civilizations. 
Blacks in the past had their own civilizations that were much better of than they are now, but the state of your race is seriously troublesome and instead of wishful thinking or delusional imagination you need to look at this objectively and realisticly and try to lift your people back up to become great once again. 
If blacks knew the truth they would turn their latent hatred and anger on the jews and annihilate them. They would not cause racial tension with Whites because they would understand that we are not your enemies and that we have never been against your existence, but they would also know their place amongst the races on earth and try to elevate themselves through spiritual, intellectual and cultural advancement instead of bringing others down to ligft themselves up in a futile attempt to justify jewish criminal behavior and general stupidity. 
The reason jews lie to Blacks about their history and try to turn you against the Aryan people is because the jews know themselves what would happen if the Blacks had a full racial awakening. It would mean the end of them as well as the end of all racial tension between Blacks and Aryans. 

Believe it or not. The White people are DIRECT descendants of Satan, we have his DNA inside us
On Feb 3, 2017, at 06:56, drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Jews may have played their part in this, but were they all jews who tried to destroy the image of Africa? I love all races, but I find it hard to believe whites are the chosen ones...I believe that black people are being deprived of their history to make sure they forget their nature(being earth's caretakers) Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:01:36 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black pharaoh

And they wonder why blacks join and leave this group and return back to jew-fucken-hova............ Clearly according to your statements, whites must lead while blacks follow....

I'm telling you now only a few blacks will stay in this group, cause the jews are winning them over and they are not saying or using things like "they have DNA and blood of the gods", they call blacks sinners and that they can be saved, who doesn't want to be saved?

Keep your superiority, you will gain more members from the white race, but as soon as blacks read something like this they won't join.....

I thought the purpose of this was to gain more members, or am I mistaken? If I am then keep up belittling blacks.... Cause a friend said "I made him join the KKK on steroids, or a new form of black slavery, the whites can't fight their battles so they lie to us blacks to help them".......
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Only those who are weak will leave Satanism because of that one little fact. No one said that blacks are meant to follow whites but we all have to work together. Blacks lead and follow themselves not to be subservient to another race. That is the point of spiritual satanism and empowerment. To rise above and become a god. 
Its a shame that the Jew has instilled such an inferiority complex in blacks and have mentally stunted them...This is what we have now- Ego issues, lack of confidence and self assurance, complexes and the like. They cant even see the bigger picture now and what it means to exist. Just focusing on the negatives.
Those who are meant to be with Satan in this life will. There are black members on this group, including myself of course, that are still here because they are stronger than that.
 Hail Satan

On Monday, February 6, 2017 4:43 AM, "drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

And they wonder why blacks join and leave this group and return back to jew-fucken-hova............ Clearly according to your statements, whites must lead while blacks follow....

I'm telling you now only a few blacks will stay in this group, cause the jews are winning them over and they are not saying or using things like "they have DNA and blood of the gods", they call blacks sinners and that they can be saved, who doesn't want to be saved?

Keep your superiority, you will gain more members from the white race, but as soon as blacks read something like this they won't join.....

I thought the purpose of this was to gain more members, or am I mistaken? If I am then keep up belittling blacks.... Cause a friend said "I made him join the KKK on steroids, or a new form of black slavery, the whites can't fight their battles so they lie to us blacks to help them".......

As High Priest Shannon said, who mind you is BLACK, those who are weak will leave.We do not need weaklings here, in fact, we do not want them. Only those who can understand the Truth, and learn to live with it will be wanted here. We do not need blacks who have an incredible inferiority complex, nor do we need people spreading misinformation and lies or how their feelings are so hurt because the Truth is not what they want to hear. It is better to suffer for the Truth, than to benefit from lies. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 6, 2017, at 10:48, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Only those who are weak will leave Satanism because of that one little fact. No one said that blacks are meant to follow whites but we all have to work together. Blacks lead and follow themselves not to be subservient to another race. That is the point of spiritual satanism and empowerment. To rise above and become a god. 
Its a shame that the Jew has instilled such an inferiority complex in blacks and have mentally stunted them...This is what we have now- Ego issues, lack of confidence and self assurance, complexes and the like. They cant even see the bigger picture now and what it means to exist. Just focusing on the negatives.
Those who are meant to be with Satan in this life will. There are black members on this group, including myself of course, that are still here because they are stronger than that.
 Hail Satan

On Monday, February 6, 2017 4:43 AM, "drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Got any evidence that Blacks do leave e-groups? Doubt it. Clearly, you're a troll.

A Black who is interested in his / her Black racial heritage will go to e-group that is especially for them.

But a troll such as yourself will conveniently ignore this.

There are Blacks - genuine, real Humans who strive for excellence, and there are shit-skin niggers - savage, mindless drones of the kike.

Get lost.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <drmckinon.lonewolf@... wrote :

No we dont wonder. You are too stuck up selfish and arrogant at this point to be able to interact with people like this. You may have friends but consider that NO ONE can bend to anothers will alone.

You sound like 'I am the one and only hail me hail the black race we are superior'

We ALL have our strengths and weaknesses and everyone deals with them in their own way. I really DO recimmend to check the blacks group rather than trying to intignate disunity in this group.

If you leave (and for anyobe that leaves) that is their loss. NOT ours.

If people don't want to join, that is their loss. We shall continue to rise, all of us, including the blacks and Asians. 
On Feb 5, 2017, at 00:07, drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The jews are winning them over cause the only thing they read with this group is how whites are the superior....... If we focused on developing and empowering, restoring confidence then yeah we would be winning more blacks........ Cause we had a topic last night me and few not about S.S about race wars, most of them they agreed with one who said " it was not the Jews who raped Africa, it was whites, were the jews using whites as a tool to rape Africa?.........

I hate this mentality, I hate it with passion, we need more blacks not a few, the more that wakes up then we can restore order no more "blacks attacking whites", that's what I'm hoping for but how can that be achieved if this stuff continues?........

Its not that people are weak or what, its what they see and just explode emotionally....... Here in South Africa the Muslims just like feeding blacks, then converting them...they don't shout about them being special and blacks are not, because they are recruiting.....

This has to stop, the jews have their army... We need to build a bloody massive army to crush them completely to have peace...

I'm sorry if I offended some, however I feel like this is causing division in the group....... We are all for Father Satan(Enki), if not then what's the point?
I love the group, it has changed my life completely, I feel @ home, so let's make others feel @ home too, not a few but many.....

Hail Enki, my master Enlil.

I agree with egon_88_666  if anyone doesn't like this group they are free to leave. No one is forced to be here. This is a group for people of our religion, the teachings of which are clearly laid out on the Joyofsatan website, with regards to race, the Gods, spirituality etc. If you are a Negro and feel like the truth is too much for your ego to bare well then why are you here? There are plenty of other places you can go and preach your "WE WUZ KANGZ" Yahwism for dummies bullshit.

I am detecting a few deliberate, infiltrator and division tactics being used here. Moderators should be more careful which posts they allow through and maybe be a bit more block-happy when it comes to blatant Black supremacist trolls like DevilsAdvocate Nic who writes stuff like:

"The dark man is far more superior physically, and mentally, and unfortunately very noble(Aryan) and this is why they were able to trick them. Fuck that, I know the truth!"

Then later in the exact same post complains about people being divided against one another.

"For a moment there....well i thought our kind of shit was...GENTILE VS JEWS!!!when did it get to BLACK VS WHITE?
Shit like whos superior en who is not?DA FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

Of course it became "BLACK VS WHITE and about "who's superior" when pathetic trolls with too much time on their hands like DevilsAdvocate Nic decided to make it about that.

We Wuz Kangz is for weak black people of a savage nature, and those who are dumb. White have similarly dumb and stupid sects that promote racial hate, and even claiming they are the real Israelis. This shit on both sides came from Jews. This is a Jewish idea. Guess who owns both. Jews. Why? Because if people found out and fought a war, they would wipe them off completely. So by all means the best solution is to keep everyone asleep. 
Whites for 2000 years have been under occupation, same as Arabs who have been under Jewish occupation for over 1000 years with Islam. Asians have had intense issues with Communism as well. Blacks have also had their ancestry wiped by Jews. Now what cohorts they use in each race, that's irrelevant, but when our time comes, we will deal with all of them.
Hitler dealt with the traitors, Jewish poisonous scum of his own race, first and foremost. He didn't attack or damage any Black Country or anyone. Why? Because it's useless. He severely punished these white jew'd puppets, and excluded them from civilization. A similar thing was done by the Ugandan president, who knew the jews to have been destroying Ugandas economy. All Blacks have problems because they do not understand who is a Jew, and who isn't. Jews are not White. Obviously Educated and higher up blacks do know the difference. And who causes the problems. 
The kikes ar the ones who forced blacks into slavery as well. And who are STILL promoting slavery, civil war, We Wuz Kangism, and for black people to be living trash. Whites have gradually worked to treat blacks more humanely, sometimes better than their own people. We had our own problems, but we helped. 
The kikes want blacks to exploit this, force them in uprising, and ultimately for them to be kicked out, or have even worse things happen for both sides. The same thing they do with Arabs. Not only they kill them en masse, but they rally them to war against the West which they hate, through Islam the Jewish creation. They know that this will result in numerous deaths and mass hatred. The Jews will play innocent.
The Jew of course while hiding all accurate stereotypes for themselves, they promote such for others. So they want a typical, BLM, gang thug, that thinks Dey Were Kangz. Nothing easier for the Jew to rally around and control.
If someone is dumb and cannot take what HPS Shannon told them, leave these people to be your elites, and let it go. If you think you are a Superior black person, then stay there and accompany them to heal your people and race, raising them higher. People like HPS Shannon and other worthwhile blacks have been savagely attacked by kikes because they are dangerous and put their people to advance instead of make believe. THIS is how one is made superior, not by make believe. Listen to them and be clever. 
When the time comes, Blacks will too clean the dross, and so we will from our midst. Removing the Jews on its own heals a race more than halfway. 
If you don't understand the blessing of being an SS then, go. Kikes may give free shekels, but they come with Shakles, and becoming a murderer and destroyer of your own people, and becoming a Jewish foot soldier. If that finds you accepting, and then you wonder why the Black race is in a bad situation, then YOU are the problem to your own. People like that's fuck their own race within all races, by Jewish admission. When our time comes, we will deal with them, and then the sane ones will go forward and advance. 

I've always said that when you ask for help from one of the Gods, do you first stop them and look at their skin/hair/eye color? Or do you graciously accept their help for the Superior beings they are?
Get over this joo kiki mind set and learn to be a Spiritual Satanist! Become one of Hell's Army. Where your skin/hair/eyes won't make a difference. 
Sex is good. Culture is good. But that's the only places your race means anything. 
Hell's Army does not need the weak ones trying to make trouble. If that's your forte then leave. [Don't get me wrong. I'd like to see all non-joo's become SS. We can show you how to be strong by giving you the Truth. But if you're not able or willing then go. You're not wanted.]
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   As High Priest Shannon said, who mind you is BLACK, those who are weak will leave.We do not need weaklings here, in fact, we do not want them. Only those who can understand the Truth, and learn to live with it will be wanted here. We do not need blacks who have an incredible inferiority complex, nor do we need people spreading misinformation and lies or how their feelings are so hurt because the Truth is not what they want to hear. It is better to suffer for the Truth, than to benefit from lies. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 6, 2017, at 10:48, Shannon Outlaw <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

On [/IMG]dr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Hi I recently joined joy of Satan and I hoped that I could have found more personal guidance here rather than more reading material, I did the dedicate ur soul and iv'e been mediating but I have questions and I need answers and someone I can talk to about this, pls help...

@drmckinon,
I rarely post anything on the JOS Groups or conversations, but my GDs insisted that I write something here.
It is firstly, wrong to say that Blacks need to follow or be lead or be dominated by Whites. I have read this entire thread/ conversations from the beginning, and High Priestess Shannon had been nothing but EXTREMELY helpful and courteous in sharing her knowledge on her People. 
To be honest, in the beginning, I too, felt the same way asking questions to myself, why is it always about the Whites and their roots and such? Does this means that we other races are less superior? I am Chinese, by the way.... and I tell you this.... NO. We are NOT. We are all children of Satan. I AM a daughter of Satan. I am a Gentile. My race makes me unique. As should you feel about yourself. Despite me being Chinese, I am pretty much... "White".... if you get what I mean. Find yourself, Satan will guide you. Your GD will guide you.
Be proud that Father Satan found you and chose you. Everyone that has found the JOS is here for a reason. A main reason, fighting the joos kikes, but Father Satan has a plan for each one of us. Be happy to have found him. As many will not. Some would have found him, but will choose different.
If you could just read back your own post, you have answered your own question....And you are right. It has always been the joos. They are the ones, always starting a racial war. You mentioned that your friends agree it was Whites that raped Africa. That is exactly what the joos have been doing... you can see it for yourself. Spread LIES. Change/ destroy HISTORY. Then you mentioned mudslimes.... another vile program of the joos. 
And you are also correct to say, we need and army to fight. But fight, we cannot, if we stand divided. We cannot fight as an army if everyone is at each others throats, when this is another lame enemy stunt. This just doesn't break the Group, but it creates frustration to our Leaders, our High Priests and Priestesses, and discourage new SS from joining. 
In closing, we have an army.... my friend. We do. But our army is divided. Some having different views on Satan himself and Satanism. Some feeling lost and vulnerable, especially those who are new. Some even thinking that they are better than other SS. That is why this whole thread is a whole thread of negativity and deceit. 
Meditate, do RTRs, Satan will guide you. He always does, He always will. 
Hail Satan Forever.

"Equality" is a disgrace to the Human Spirit. It's an inversion of the natural order of life. It is a disease of the psyche which causes the human conscience and morality to malfunction, in such a way that the strong and the healthy are now seen criminal and the weak and useless are now victims.

On the one hand, when you embrace the doctrine of equality you constantly compare yourself to others and this causes you to hate and resent anyone who is better than you, on the other hand it causes you to feel guilt and shame for having the desire and the will to evolve and grow which is the longing of ALL living things in existence. The longing to evolve and expand. This is given the name of "ego" or "elitism"

Every, individual and race needs to just be free to live according to their own nature and to do their personal best and the law of nature will separate the worthy from the unworthy by itself.

The Jews themselves know that they could never survive in such a world. Notice every single weapon the Jews have ever used against gentiles has to do with Conscience and Morality.

The Jews NEED you to turn the other cheek, to believe in equality, to love everyone indiscriminately, to believe pursuing wealth is evil, that it's wrong to be proud of either yourself or your race, to hate your own race, guilt guilt guilt, shame shame shame, feel sorry for us, feel sorry for us, feel sorry for us. That's ALL they can do it.

It is a powerful weapon they use yes, but still their only weapon.

The Jews are not builders, they're not creators, they're not warriors, they're not pioneers. They are only as powerful as gentiles collectively allow them to be.

Say to yourself I DO NOT CARE if I am "hateful" "racist", "bigoted" "evil" "idol worshiping" "a whore" "a slut" "revengeful", "materialistic". FUCK ALL JEWISH MORALITY! FUCK JESUS! FUCK THE TORAH! FUCK YAHWEH! DEATH TO ISRAEL

Live according to your own nature and strive to be your personal best. You answer to no one but the Gods.

HAIL ENKI!

@Michaelgoodridge start a nee topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back