Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black people we should know.

So what exactly are you trying to ask? If you are here a member of the JoyofSatan, what do you wish to get out of posting this site? I'm trying to understand your question...

I have written an article on Voodoo/Vodun and related practices. These are derived from the original satanic religion in Africa.
If in any religion that Xianity is cleared associated with it, then I consider it tainted and useful up to date. And obviously you can see that when they associate Satan with evil and such. It has been covered over and over again and the original poster should check to the  main groups for this information.
Of course you can get useful information when doing your research and weeding out the bullshit.
The Religion of Vodun and Voodoo : Black Satanist Community  

Wow there have been some impressive individuals who made great contributions to society.It's sad how we are never taught about them but we sure know about all the thugs and murderers. Nice to see these amazing people instead of the usual gangsters and drug addicts that promote violence

I rejected Anthony's comment because it isn't white supremacy that's keeping blacks down it's Jewish supremacy. Nothing is wrong with white supremacy all it is whites being rulers in their own land. Also blacks didn't build the U.S. The Jews went to Africa and bought slaves from African tribes to be brought to the U.S., If blacks want to learn about great black people in the U.S then they can go online or to their local library. It's also  in the school textbooks blacks just don't go through it. It's black peoples responsibility to take care of them selves. In the end we must have complete separation between races so that each race can advance.

Also when you look deeper you see it's the Jews who have been messing blacks in the U.S up. Malcom X even wrote about it. The Jews were the ones who brought us over here and they run the media. Also slavery between blacks in Africa was already going on and Arabs enslaved blacks for over a millennium. White supremacy is just whites ruling their own lands and nothing is wrong with that.  The Jews are trying to get all non-whites to go against whites because the whites are the ones who stand in their way. The whites are the only race who abolished slavery. Adolf Hitler stopped the Soviet Union .With the kike programs of Christianity and Islam gentiles have been obeying their kike masters. It was the pope who told Europeans if they wanted slaves get blacks. The black race didn't build America the majority of whites were against slavery and were farming. There has been numerous books proving the Trans-Atlantic slave  trade was ran and controlled by Jews. In certain places Jews only sold slaves to Jews, it was a rich mans sport. It was white inventors who industrialized and advanced the U.S. Also the European colonization of Africa advanced black Africans and industrialized it in some ways.  There were blacks who helped also and soared passed the majority of blacks and contributed to civilization, but they were few.  It's up to blacks to learn their history it's easily accessible online and in the libraries. It's not like it's hidden blacks just don't look for it. No other race owes us anything we must do for ourselves.
Without spiritual advancement, without Satan, gentiles have been duped and fed lies by the Jews. Through Satan truth and falsehood are known.

Yes and I am getting pretty tired of all the blame towards whites. 
High Priestess Shannon

This is from Anthony. It seems you need more research on slavery impact on the US, past and present. Slavery provided america with a free market base for over 350 years and the idea that slavery stopped after 1865 is ludicrous.Get this documentary called " Slavery by another name" by PBS.Now, if you really think that white supremacy isn't a problem in this country, ask the people in South Carolina who relatives who massacred in that church by that white guy waving confederate flags in a picture( Daily News-America's Disease) whether white supremacy is a problem or not. If he wasn't in prison, he probably wouldn't have a problem putting a robe around your neck, satanist or not.

First, it's their country and the majority of problems facing blacks can be fixed by blacks. One white guy kills some blacks it's racist but if a gang member or a drug dealer kills another black person it's normal. Blacks are 13% of the population and for the last 30 years have been half of the homicides. Also if I recall correctly the family members of the victims in South Carolina forgave that man. Slavery in  the U.S was ran by Jews there are plenty of books to prove it. If you want to get mad get mad at the African tribal leaders who sold their slaves for greater profit. There are 58 African countries that African - Americans can go to if they hate white supremacy and white privilege so much. Just look at how the African leaders are handling their nations and how bad their suffering the U.S or any European country wouldn't be the 1st world if it wasn't for the white race. I'm not saying blacks can't do better but at the moment .If it wasn't for European colonization of Africa they wouldn't be where they are now. It's simple if you don't like white supremacy in a white country than go to one of the 58 African countries. 

Anthony, as I already mentioned before, there is discrimination everywhere.No one is perfect and of course there are many whites who are not fond of blacks and vice versa. 
Actually, it has been shown that massacre was a hoax. Just more propaganda to put the races against each other and make whites to look terrible, especially the whites who just want to preserve and stick up for their race. But you still seem to be confused on the natural way of white gentiles VS The jews. The jews are the natural enemy of all gentiles and THEY are the ones who are the true racists on all levels. They hold themselves to be supreme above all. They constantly work to put the races against each other.
One thing that desperately needs to be addressed among blacks are in the TOTAL differences between White gentile and Jews.
Many people believe that Jews and white gentiles are the same. They are definitely not. The Jews are a race on their own.
I will say this once, but not again, to you. Seeming as though you are new and here on the black satanists group. Educate yourself on these differences and the nature of the JEW. 
If you are  satanists and dedicated to Satan and his way, then you are to educate yourself. Satan protects his dedicated people and teaches us to protect ourselves from misfortune.
If you need help then I or others can post links and articles for you. If you rather live in your world of jewish lies, then you do not belong here.
Whites ended slavery and Jews financed and promoted it.They were the ones who started it all.
I am well aware on slavery and its impact on America, so far, the Transatlantic slave trade did nothing but create racial tension, destruction and forced integration among blacks and whites. This is not healthy and with the state of many places in America, this shows....
Stand up for your race, The black race but DO NOT come here and try to blame white gentiles on anyway especially when it is the jew who started all this shit.
Just in case you missed the website:
Joyofsatan.org
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back