Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black people and Satan

mcrod2001

Hi
I don't want to be rude by no means.
I have a very good friend that wants to joint JOS and dedicate his soul to Satan but he is black African and he told me that is not sure if Satan will accept him because of his race but he always had an attraction for the black magic and demons.
Hail Satan

Black are Gentiles = still children of Satan, so are Asians and whatever in between.
Only jews aren't welcome.

Good luck to you and your friend :)

Hail Satan!

hello  your friend has nothing to be concerned about .father Satan created the black race along with the other races expect the nasty ass jews. i have dedicated my soul to Satan and i have have nothing but good things to say about my relationship to farther Satan . here is the kicker i am black lol. your friend has nothing to worry about sit down with your friend and read jos website with him also you can show him this video below . it explain's how the gods created the different races  at the 1:51 mark hopes this helps big time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gL9a9oiLHI

hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 8:15:17 AM EDT, mcrod2001@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi
I don't want to be rude by no means.
I have a very good friend that wants to joint JOS and dedicate his soul to Satan but he is black African and he told me that is not sure if Satan will accept him because of his race but he always had an attraction for the black magic and demons.
Hail Satan

All non Jewish races have the ability to reach the godhead or the end goal of Satanism and are accepted here. It’s Jews who are not as the Jews were created by the enemies of Satan.

There is even a group blacksforSatan directed by High Priestess Shannon who is a wonderful And knowledgeable Satanist and is black American
Sent from my iPhone

Black Magick does not mean for the Black Race; there is not any Asian/Yellow/Brown Magick! Black Magick is for justice, to right wrongs, and revenge.
As oxaroc said, Blacks are Gentiles; of Satan. There are "Black" jews, but they are NOT Gentiles; they are jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back