Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black magick to Groups and cast a spell through meditation..

paranjay_123

I wondering how can I cast black magick on group of people or more
than one person all at the same time. Like energy ripping spell is
only for one person , but I really have to cast a spell on group of
people. I have many strong reasons why and why I am fed up with some
people.Perhaps you could give me a advise on any Satanic rituals used
on the groups as a black magick. So I really appreciate If you guys
can help me in this situation.

I would suggest you pick them off one by one. This way you destabilize
their Group, eventually causing its demise. Performing a working
against a group is possible, you can adapt the standard destruction
ritual for this purpose, but you need to consider the energy involved
in the undertaking. You would, imo, gain better and perhaps a more
desirable outcome doing it, as I said one by one. Easier to track your
results and also nice to watch the group/ your enemies crumble. When
working against a group its also nice to set one against another, this
can be done again by working on an individual within the group.
Happy Hunting

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin
Forever In HIS Service

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paranjay_123"
<paranjay_123@... wrote:

You should be able to just do the ritual but envision the energy going to each person. Make sure the energy is very strong and powerful. If not then i guess you may just have to do the ritual for each person, but I'm sure you should just be able to spread the energy out to many people as long as it is a lot of energy and is very powerful.
Hail Satan

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Thats a good idea but thank you. I knew about it but my energy is person and I just need to learn how to use it in greater advantage. Its like saying "he thy has a greater power than the god , but no thou he knows how to release it and fully master it". Thats the energy I know i have but It'll take me months or even years to master it. So I thought Orobas is helping me in this plan and I'll deal with him to lend me his energies to preform huge amount of black magick on people I hate.

Mike Brooks <unhallowedone@... wrote: You should be able to just do the ritual but envision the energy going to each person. Make sure the energy is very strong and powerful. If not then i guess you may just have to do the ritual for each person, but I'm sure you should just be able to spread the energy out to many people as long as it is a lot of energy and is very powerful.
Hail Satan

All new Yahoo! Mail -
Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paranjay_123"
<paranjay_123@... wrote:
people.Perhaps you could give me a advise on any Satanic rituals
used
P,

Energy is largely the problem with destroying groups,
but there is a solution to the energy problem.
Often practitioners neglect the limitless energy of
darkness itself, that is dark energy. Moreover,
practitioners neglect the absolute reach of darkness,
as darkness is everywhere. I say all this to say,
harness darkness itself. Darkness is your backdoor
into this collective's mind.

JB

it can be done if you are strong enough.........

POWER
One does not need props or other ritual items to cast a so called "spell." The power meditations, done long enough are more than effective in one's ability to influence one's environment and others. When one's field is strong enough, it is easy to put thoughts, feelings and other projections into the minds of others. Some people are stronger than others and projecting can be met with some resistance, of course depending upon how strong YOU are. The stronger ones, though, have their defenses lowered considerable when asleep. Weak people are easy to deal with anywhere and everywhere. Just going into a mild trance of focus and concentration and you will notice if they are where you can observe these people, the obvious effects of your projections.
Always remember, it is very important to learn to control anger. When one reaches a certain level, offenders, whether they are outsiders or loved ones will meet with misfortune. This can be very upsetting when a loved one gets into an accident or comes down ill as a result of your anger. This comes with power and should be controlled. When one's energy field is powerful enough, it does not take much. We must always be sure we intend for offenders to get punished. Unintentional anger, then the offender apologizes and the hard feelings are gone and then the person meets with disaster, this can cause much regret.
I cannot overemphasise the power behind these meditations, when done long enough and with consistency- every day.
For certain specific things, like binding, props can be used as a point of focus. Most of the time, just dwelling on something with will, focus and desire will make it manifest, provided it is not worried about or dwelled on in a doubtful or desperate way.

Paranjay Nayyar <paranjay_123@... wrote: Thats a good idea but thank you. I knew about it but my energy is person and I just need to learn how to use it in greater advantage. Its like saying "he thy has a greater power than the god , but no thou he knows how to release it and fully master it". Thats the energy I know i have but It'll take me months or even years to master it. So I thought Orobas is helping me in this plan and I'll deal with him to lend me his energies to preform huge amount of black magick on people I hate.

Mike Brooks <unhallowedone@... wrote: You should be able to just do the ritual but envision the energy going to each person. Make sure the energy is very strong and powerful. If not then i guess you may just have to do the ritual for each person, but I'm sure you should just be able to spread the energy out to many people as long as it is a lot of energy and is very powerful.
Hail Satan

------------ ---------------------

All new Yahoo! Mail -

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

oh, this is fun......

Using Thoughtforms
There are times when we want to influence many people at the same time. This can be done with a thoughtform programmed and placed in a certain room or area. We all know how places become haunted or have certain vibes in them. This usually happens because of an event the provoked intense emotions and left traces of these emotions behind by living people.
When we are powerful enough, through intense concentration and focus, we can project energy into our hands and mold it into a ball (we should be able to feel this if it is strong enough for a working) or project energy into a ball using our chakras. The energy ball can be placed in an area where it will remain undisturbed, to be worked on later, by projecting more energy into it to make it more powerful. When we project the energy, it should be of the color of the influence we wish to manifest; for example, yellow for friendship, pink for romantic love, red for hatred and discord, accidents, green for the attraction of money and so forth.
While projecting the energy and color, we need to program the thoughtform with focus and intensity. When the thoughtform is finished, we command it to go to the area where we want it to influence. We can put more than one in large areas, such as an auditorium, workplace, school, etc. After a while, they will need to be replaced, as they will dissipate as they influence people. One well made though form can influence as many as 100 or more people at a time.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... forms.html

POWER
One does not need props or other ritual items to cast a so called "spell." The power meditations, done long enough are more than effective in one's ability to influence one's environment and others. When one's field is strong enough, it is easy to put thoughts, feelings and other projections into the minds of others. Some people are stronger than others and projecting can be met with some resistance, of course depending upon how strong YOU are. The stronger ones, though, have their defenses lowered considerable when asleep. Weak people are easy to deal with anywhere and everywhere. Just going into a mild trance of focus and concentration and you will notice if they are where you can observe these people, the obvious effects of your projections.
Always remember, it is very important to learn to control anger. When one reaches a certain level, offenders, whether they are outsiders or loved ones will meet with misfortune. This can be very upsetting when a loved one gets into an accident or comes down ill as a result of your anger. This comes with power and should be controlled. When one's energy field is powerful enough, it does not take much. We must always be sure we intend for offenders to get punished. Unintentional anger, then the offender apologizes and the hard feelings are gone and then the person meets with disaster, this can cause much regret.
I cannot overemphasise the power behind these meditations, when done long enough and with consistency- every day.
For certain specific things, like binding, props can be used as a point of focus. Most of the time, just dwelling on something with will, focus and desire will make it manifest, provided it is not worried about or dwelled on in a doubtful or desperate way.

Paranjay Nayyar <paranjay_123@... wrote: Thats a good idea but thank you. I knew about it but my energy is person and I just need to learn how to use it in greater advantage. Its like saying "he thy has a greater power than the god , but no thou he knows how to release it and fully master it". Thats the energy I know i have but It'll take me months or even years to master it. So I thought Orobas is helping me in this plan and I'll deal with him to lend me his energies to preform huge amount of black magick on people I hate.

Hail Satan

All new Yahoo! Mail -

Hey,

You are stong enough.

But if you feel as though you are not, ask yourself
where does this feeling of powerlessness
come from? If such a feeling comes from a trial,
then fine you are not strong enough. However, if this
derives itself from fear, then overcome your
fear. And if need be, use whatever device you need
to use to get the job done.

Remember, power not used is power wasted.

JB

Re-visit Advanced Meditation links on power...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_Meditation/links

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], inleaguews
<inleaguews@... wrote:

POWER
One does not need props or other ritual items to cast a so
called "spell." The power meditations, done long enough are more
than effective in one's ability to influence one's environment and
others. When one's field is strong enough, it is easy to put
thoughts, feelings and other projections into the minds of others.
Some people are stronger than others and projecting can be met with
some resistance, of course depending upon how strong YOU are. The
stronger ones, though, have their defenses lowered considerable when
asleep. Weak people are easy to deal with anywhere and everywhere.
Just going into a mild trance of focus and concentration and you
will notice if they are where you can observe these people, the
obvious effects of your projections.
Always remember, it is very important to learn to control anger.
When one reaches a certain level, offenders, whether they are
outsiders or loved ones will meet with misfortune. This can be very
upsetting when a loved one gets into an accident or comes down ill
as a result of your anger. This comes with power and should be
controlled. When one's energy field is powerful enough, it does not
take much. We must always be sure we intend for offenders to get
punished. Unintentional anger, then the offender apologizes and the
hard feelings are gone and then the person meets with disaster, this
can cause much regret.
I cannot overemphasise the power behind these meditations, when
done long enough and with consistency- every day.
For certain specific things, like binding, props can be used as a
point of focus. Most of the time, just dwelling on something with
will, focus and desire will make it manifest, provided it is not
worried about or dwelled on in a doubtful or desperate way.
Paranjay Nayyar <paranjay_123@...
wrote: Thats a good idea but thank you.
I knew about it but my energy is person and I just need to learn how
to use it in greater advantage. Its like saying "he thy has a greater
power than the god , but no thou he knows how to release it and fully
master it". Thats the energy I know i have but It'll take me months
or even years to master it. So I thought Orobas is helping me in this
plan and I'll deal with him to lend me his energies to preform huge
amount of black magick on people I hate.
Mike Brooks <unhallowedone@...
wrote: You should be able to just do
the ritual but envision the energy going to each person. Make sure
the energy is very strong and powerful. If not then i guess you may
just have to do the ritual for each person, but I'm sure you should
just be able to spread the energy out to many people as long as it is
a lot of energy and is very powerful.
Hail Satan

------------ ----------
-----------
All new Yahoo! Mail -

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.
See how.

I am going to try this exercise soon but I am affected by something called "Karma" When I take my action upon something evil or good , the next thing is something I don't expect it to, it just happens to make my life worse. Before I do anything I preformed this exercise last night of "Freeing My Soul" and detaching and disconnect unwanted people energy line so things will get a little easier for me in life. So far , my results for the meditation is going Okay or Not So Bad. I did felt my body lighter last night after preforming my workings just like how it was explained on Jos site on that page. Do you thing I should still continue to preform this meditation"Using Thoughtforms"of what you've recommended me or wait for few day until my results get better?

inleaguews <inleaguews@... wrote: oh, this is fun......

Using Thoughtforms
There are times when we want to influence many people at the same time. This can be done with a thoughtform programmed and placed in a certain room or area. We all know how places become haunted or have certain vibes in them. This usually happens because of an event the provoked intense emotions and left traces of these emotions behind by living people.
When we are powerful enough, through intense concentration and focus, we can project energy into our hands and mold it into a ball (we should be able to feel this if it is strong enough for a working) or project energy into a ball using our chakras. The energy ball can be placed in an area where it will remain undisturbed, to be worked on later, by projecting more energy into it to make it more powerful. When we project the energy, it should be of the color of the influence we wish to manifest; for example, yellow for friendship, pink for romantic love, red for hatred and discord, accidents, green for the attraction of money and so forth.
While projecting the energy and color, we need to program the thoughtform with focus and intensity. When the thoughtform is finished, we command it to go to the area where we want it to influence. We can put more than one in large areas, such as an auditorium, workplace, school, etc. After a while, they will need to be replaced, as they will dissipate as they influence people. One well made though form can influence as many as 100 or more people at a time.

POWER

Hail Satan

All new Yahoo! Mail -

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!

Hi,

Obviously you must work on yourself first to to have any influence over others.

Take your time.
I would also suggest the Spiritual Warrior program exercises to help you with focusing your power which is needed to create thoughtforms.
The program takes you step by step and makes it easier to see your progress.

Paranjay Nayyar <paranjay_123@... wrote: I am going to try this exercise soon but I am affected by something called "Karma" When I take my action upon something evil or good , the next thing is something I don't expect it to, it just happens to make my life worse. Before I do anything I preformed this exercise last night of "Freeing My Soul" and detaching and disconnect unwanted people energy line so things will get a little easier for me in life. So far , my results for the meditation is going Okay or Not So Bad. I did felt my body lighter last night after preforming my workings just like how it was explained on Jos site on that page. Do you thing I should still continue to preform this meditation"Using Thoughtforms"of what you've recommended me or wait for few day until my results get better?

inleaguews <inleaguews@... wrote: oh, this is fun......

Using Thoughtforms

POWER

Hail Satan

All new Yahoo! Mail -

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

P,

Consider using a bridging stone to help you stay grounded while
you harness large amounts of energy? I use one for energy
pulling mostly, it's an exercise your learn. I use
energy pulling to produce a high-pull-energy-raising-field
so I can overwhelm my target; it takes about 15-min to do
this alignment exercise. Basically I use it to
extend the range of my body-field. It works every
time...hehehe...it stills fascinates me to see my target
become totally submissive is seconds. Anyway there
is a web site for the learning more about the bridging stone.
http://www.meditationstones.faithweb.com/

JB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paranjay Nayyar
<paranjay_123@... wrote:
I am going to try this exercise soon but I am affected by
something called "Karma" When I take my action upon something evil or
good , the next thing is something I don't expect it to, it just
happens to make my life worse. Before I do anything I preformed this
exercise last night of "Freeing My Soul" and detaching and disconnect
unwanted people energy line so things will get a little easier for me
in life. So far , my results for the meditation is going Okay or Not
So Bad. I did felt my body lighter last night after preforming my
workings just like how it was explained on Jos site on that page. Do
you thing I should still continue to preform this meditation"Using
Thoughtforms"of what you've recommended me or wait for few day until
my results get better?
inleaguews <inleaguews@... wrote:
oh, this is fun......
Using Thoughtforms
There are times when we want to influence many people at the same
time. This can be done with a thoughtform programmed and placed in a
certain room or area. We all know how places become haunted or have
certain vibes in them. This usually happens because of an event the
provoked intense emotions and left traces of these emotions behind by
living people.
When we are powerful enough, through intense concentration and
focus, we can project energy into our hands and mold it into a ball
(we should be able to feel this if it is strong enough for a working)
or project energy into a ball using our chakras. The energy ball can
be placed in an area where it will remain undisturbed, to be worked
on later, by projecting more energy into it to make it more powerful.
When we project the energy, it should be of the color of the
influence we wish to manifest; for example, yellow for friendship,
pink for romantic love, red for hatred and discord, accidents, green
for the attraction of money and so forth.
While projecting the energy and color, we need to program the
thoughtform with focus and intensity. When the thoughtform is
finished, we command it to go to the area where we want it to
influence. We can put more than one in large areas, such as an
auditorium, workplace, school, etc. After a while, they will need to
be replaced, as they will dissipate as they influence people. One
well made though form can influence as many as 100 or more people at
a time.

POWER
One does not need props or other ritual items to cast a so
called "spell." The power meditations, done long enough are more
than effective in one's ability to influence one's environment and
others. When one's field is strong enough, it is easy to put
thoughts, feelings and other projections into the minds of others.
Some people are stronger than others and projecting can be met with
some resistance, of course depending upon how strong YOU are. The
stronger ones, though, have their defenses lowered considerable when
asleep. Weak people are easy to deal with anywhere and everywhere.
Just going into a mild trance of focus and concentration and you
will notice if they are where you can observe these people, the
obvious effects of your projections.
Always remember, it is very important to learn to control anger.
When one reaches a certain level, offenders, whether they are
outsiders or loved ones will meet with misfortune. This can be very
upsetting when a loved one gets into an accident or comes down ill
as a result of your anger. This comes with power and should be
controlled. When one's energy field is powerful enough, it does not
take much. We must always be sure we intend for offenders to get
punished. Unintentional anger, then the offender apologizes and the
hard feelings are gone and then the person meets with disaster, this
can cause much regret.
I cannot overemphasise the power behind these meditations, when
done long enough and with consistency- every day.
For certain specific things, like binding, props can be used as
a point of focus. Most of the time, just dwelling on something
with will, focus and desire will make it manifest, provided it is
not worried about or dwelled on in a doubtful or desperate way.
Paranjay Nayyar <paranjay_123@...
wrote: Thats a good idea but thank you.
I knew about it but my energy is person and I just need to learn how
to use it in greater advantage. Its like saying "he thy has a greater
power than the god , but no thou he knows how to release it and fully
master it". Thats the energy I know i have but It'll take me months
or even years to master it. So I thought Orobas is helping me in this
plan and I'll deal with him to lend me his energies to preform huge
amount of black magick on people I hate.
Mike Brooks <unhallowedone@...
wrote: You should be able to just do
the ritual but envision the energy going to each person. Make sure
the energy is very strong and powerful. If not then i guess you may
just have to do the ritual for each person, but I'm sure you should
just be able to spread the energy out to many people as long as it is
a lot of energy and is very powerful.
Hail Satan

------------ ---------
------------
All new Yahoo! Mail -

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo!
Mail. See how.
Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.
See how.

check 0ut the JoS sight o_O

----- Original Message ----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 1:32:27 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Black magick to Groups and cast a spell through meditation..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch ... y=shopping

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back