Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black magic

ForgedSS

It's like when I'm doing black magic my aura is in another form. It's more of like a steamy aura when I'm intensely thinking about a hated one, but how will I know that hated one is feeling the black magic I'm projecting? and what could the results be the results from what I project? I'm sure some of you have had experience with this and i would like to know your views from it.

ForgedSS said:
It's like when I'm doing black magic my aura is in another form. It's more of like a steamy aura when I'm intensely thinking about a hated one, but how will I know that hated one is feeling the black magic I'm projecting? and what could the results be the results from what I project? I'm sure some of you have had experience with this and i would like to know your views from it.

In most cases the victim will not know that you curse, it is also not necessary, it´s probably to your advantage (except evil eye) https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html

Remember do not brag about it.

If you don´t program the energy the energy will seek the easiest path. Like if the person has feet problems, they will likely get worse.

3 Steps of withcraft:

Raising energy
Programming it
Directing it

it´s the same with black magic, also do aura cleaning after black magic.

Aaahhh ok. I was thinking about the aura cleaning afterwards, just didn't pay it any mind, but thanks.

Aaahhh ok. I was thinking about the aura cleaning afterwards, just didn't pay it any mind, but thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back