Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black magic

quine darling

My brothers and sisters someone has gone to the extreme with matters concerning me. A stupid xtian. Since I became a Satanist, I have come to discover the amount of compassion and higher character I have developed, which has more like put me in a situation where I don't fight, verbally or otherwise with people and I'm not easily moved to anger. This girl she has done everything in her power (which is her badluck) to raise my anger, when I did not ever do anything to her. She'll raise a quarrel or do something wrong when I come plain she'll out shout me (which I kept forgiving), but now she has outdone herself.
I am going to pay her back in full, so there's no question there. I want to do the ritual for revenge 3 times, I have what belongs to her: 1) should I share it into 3 for the rituals?
2) I am presently doing a beginning of the year 40days working for my plans for 2015, should I wait till I'm done? If yes, why? If no, won't it affect my working?
3) what's athame ? I saw it in Satanic rituals under black magic for revenge.
4) I don't have all the equipments for a standard ritual, like a bell, chalice, etc. Can I use what I have?
Thanks so much for your help.

Someone else might be able to answer this better but i'll give it a shot.

1. I don't know about that, i'm pretty sure one ritual is enough. you don't want to contradict yourself and your workings.

2. You will be stronger after the 40 days and it will help you more but if it's necessary to do the ritual right away, go for it.

3. An athame is a dagger, there may be slight differences but from what i can tell from my athame, there isn't.

4. All you need is yourself. Believe in yourself and your powers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back