Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

black colour candle

arunsrinivaas

what is alternative colour candle for satanic black magic to be used in india black colour candle is not made due to sentiment
what is simple alternative way?

<td val[/IMG]Hi Arun,   You do get black candles in india.   Hail Lucifer.   Aman

--- On Fri, 14/8/09, arunsrinivaas <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] black colour candle
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 14 August, 2009, 12:32 PM

what is alternative colour candle for satanic black magic to be used in india black colour candle is not made due to sentiment
[/TD]
Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

dear universal brother,
getting black colour candle in mall is difficult for me because i am a poor man in financial difficulty always. getting black colour candle is difficult in ordinary shops with nominal or moderate prices.
i am seeking simple alternative way to accomplish black magic ritual.

From the Jos site and talking to my Satanist friend, Satan's colors are red and blue also, SO you could use those! Also Hobby Lobby sells them, Yankee Candle has one that is scented but still good and Michaels has black candle out for Halloween. Try there.

Is Yankee candle doing the "bleeding" black candles again this year for Halloween?? I saw them last year but missed out.

Mole Hollow candles- http://www.molehollow.com/index.html is also a good site to get candles from. I order Bayberry candles there for a monthly prosperity ritual.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 3:09:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black colour candle

From the Jos site and talking to my Satanist friend, Satan's colors are red and blue also, SO you could use those! Also Hobby Lobby sells them, Yankee Candle has one that is scented but still good and Michaels has black candle out for Halloween. Try there.

From the JoS website:

Ritual Tools for those who are New
CANDLES are representative of the element of FIRE. Candles for standard ritual should be black, but if black is unavailable, blue or red can be used. When summoning Demons, it is important to use the color related to the Demon (see "how to summon Demons").

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arunsrinivaas" <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back