Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bit of a rant, coupled with a serious question

Oh, I fucking swear! I am getting so fucking sick of my stepfather! I
mean, I do love the man; hell, he's the only mortal father I know! I
never really ever knew my biological father. But he's just so damned
stupid sometimes! He says the most imbecilic things! Like, how
possession, or channeling, is like addiction. And how you can become
addicted to runes. And how you should have an open mind and not be
overly specific and ask the identity/name of the spirit or entity you
are channeling. You should only be worried with content and the info
they give you, not who they are. And on and on it goes. Ugh! He does
not know I am a Spiritual Satanist, and I shall never tell him,
because I know he just will not get it, and what's worse, would try
and talk me out of it 'cause he'd think he was doing me this great big
favour. And he would not even attempt to understand it. See, though he
is not xian, he believes the stigma that Father is evil. Really, I
guess you could say he's new-age. To hear him talk, you'd think he was
jesus, buddha and the dali lama, all rolled into one. *sigh* I am
getting so sick of his bullshit, but honestly do not know what to do
about it. You see, I have recently moved back to live with my parents;
my dad built a little cabin below the main one, on the property. And I
sold my travel trailer, so now I have no place to go, really. Any
serious advice would be greatly welcomed from all of you, who are my
true family in Satan. Thanks, and apologies for the long rant. Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

Hahaha, I know the feeling man... xPBut seriously, don't worry. Great patience is needed here; think of it as your challenge in order to strengthen your patience. As long as he's not physically abusive or anything like that, and he does not barge in your room while meditating, then don't worry about it.My parents used to be like that as well, (they didn't know about "runes" in specific; my mother used to say that I was growling HAHAHA) but time passed, I advanced spiritually to a great extent and now they're literally *afraid* of saying any shit... There will be really rare times that they'll say anything (once a month at maximum; and it used to be every damn day) but I don't even give a fuck. I see at my own advancement and just internally laugh for their silly minds. :p
So yeah, patience man, patience. Στις 12:04 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 28 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... έγραψε:
  Oh, I fucking swear! I am getting so fucking sick of my stepfather! I
mean, I do love the man; hell, he's the only mortal father I know! I
never really ever knew my biological father. But he's just so damned
stupid sometimes! He says the most imbecilic things! Like, how
possession, or channeling, is like addiction. And how you can become
addicted to runes. And how you should have an open mind and not be
overly specific and ask the identity/name of the spirit or entity you
are channeling. You should only be worried with content and the info
they give you, not who they are. And on and on it goes. Ugh! He does
not know I am a Spiritual Satanist, and I shall never tell him,
because I know he just will not get it, and what's worse, would try
and talk me out of it 'cause he'd think he was doing me this great big
favour. And he would not even attempt to understand it. See, though he
is not xian, he believes the stigma that Father is evil. Really, I
guess you could say he's new-age. To hear him talk, you'd think he was
jesus, buddha and the dali lama, all rolled into one. *sigh* I am
getting so sick of his bullshit, but honestly do not know what to do
about it. You see, I have recently moved back to live with my parents;
my dad built a little cabin below the main one, on the property. And I
sold my travel trailer, so now I have no place to go, really. Any
serious advice would be greatly welcomed from all of you, who are my
true family in Satan. Thanks, and apologies for the long rant. Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

At least he's not a xian, maybe he might come around if you talk to him. Would he read anything on JOS?
I had to move back in with my parents too :p ughh the amount of trash I have to put up with is INSANE. All the Christianity, anti Nazi, pro-jew filth they watch and talk about makes me sick and enraged! Not to mention the house&they're like pure negative energy.The enemy constantly uses them against me, I have to quarantine my self to my room. And they don't even know I'm a SS! If they found out they would *pray* and get my grandmother's church group too. And I really don't need any more of that negative shit I get enough as is.

Yeah, i know exactly what are you talking about... in the begining my father used to disturb me almost all the time, when i was doing my meditations (open the door of my room, talking to me etc...). Like he was doing it on purpose! Now i'm locking the door :p... ok, he still disturbs me, but now im trying to focus and just ignore him. I see it like a "test" you know.. to improve my patience and my concentration.

It is very true that the enemy can use our parents against us, since anyone that is a xian or the like is easily manipulated by their filth.  I used to live in Egypt and the more I advanced and got deeper into my self spiritually the more I found my parents where being more against me. It reached a point when their hearts just hardened and decided to abandon me as their child in their hearts (this is possible because the filthy enemy instils this in them). I then managed to trick my father into giving me enough money to leave the country when I was 19, I am half English so I managed to travel back here to England on my own and start my own life. Satan has helped all the way through, and he still is. Point is if you are an adult you may want to consider moving out and getting your own place. This may be something you will find that will better your mental health, as anything from the right hand path is annoying, destructive, negative and ugly. Stay strong! Hail Satan!!!! On Saturday, 29 March 2014, 16:53, "promitheuss@..." <promitheuss@... wrote:
  Yeah, i know exactly what are you talking about... in the begining my father used to disturb me almost all the time, when i was doing my meditations (open the door of my room, talking to me etc...). Like he was doing it on purpose! Now i'm locking the door :p... ok, he still disturbs me, but now im trying to focus and just ignore him. I see it like a "test" you know.. to improve my patience and my concentration.

<td val[/IMG]Honestly id love to be addicted to runes. More power and less needed motivation. But of course after i do the runes i alwas feel really glad i did

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bit of a rant, coupled with a serious question
Sent: Sun, Mar 30, 2014 7:57:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   It is very true that the enemy can use our parents against us, since anyone that is a xian or the like is easily manipulated by their filth.  I used to live in Egypt and the more I advanced and got deeper into my self spiritually the more I found my parents where being more against me. It reached a point when their hearts just hardened and decided to abandon me as their child in their hearts (this is possible because the filthy enemy instils this in them). I then managed to trick my father into giving me enough money to leave the country when I was 19, I am half English so I managed to travel back here to England on my own and start my own life. Satan has helped all the way through, and he still is. Point is if you are an adult you may want to consider moving out and getting your own place. This may be something you will find that will better your mental health, as anything from the right hand path is annoying, destructive, negative and ugly. Stay strong! Hail Satan!!!! On Saturday, 29 March 2014, 16:53, "promitheuss@..." <promitheuss@... wrote:

[/TD]

I think i may have misled you inadvertently, brethren. ^ I know i made
it sound awful, but it really is not all that bad, I swear! & In fact,
it has gotten way better of late, so yay! I think my Lord Sorath
helped eout on that ne he said he would like hurt my dad; not kill
him, I still love the man, but just hurt and make him leave me laone.
I dunno. For whatever reason, it has gotten better. And gods no, he
has never, never been phsyically abusive, to either myself or my
mother. If he ever dared to lay so much as a finger on my mother, I
would have killed him in the phsycial, mark my fucking words! And he
never interrupts or disturbs me when I am meditating; that, I would
not have toleratrd either. I would have set down strict rules for
such. Like, if you hear me chanting, don't ever come in, or even
knock. Heh. Nah, it's jsut that we two don't see eye and probably
never will, but he is not nearly as bad as your guy's parents in the
replies. I mean, sheesh! In fact, reading your guys' replies, I felt
immensely better about my own situation, not to sound like a bitch but
you know what I mean. I am thankful that my parents are as lenient as
they are, and as I say, neither of them are xians, thank Satan! So
yeah...jcould definitely be way worse! Heh.

On 3/31/14, William Letterman <camelon.thesorcerer@... wrote:
Honestly id love to be addicted to runes. More power and less needed
motivation. But of course after i do the runes i alwas feel really glad i
did<a href="https://overview.mail.yahoo.com?.src=iOS"<br/<br/Sent from
Yahoo Mail for iPhone</a

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back