Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bisexuality

I agree with you. I think bisexuals can see beauty in every person no matter if it's a male or a female. I don't like too much when people say that bisexuals are just confused, especially if who says it is not one of them. Maybe when one finds his or her soul mate he or she decides to which of the two grousp he or she "belongs" to but it doesn't mean that you were confused before. It's just you were open to both the choices. About the role in society I am not sure that the roles are so fixed based on sexuality. Everybody must choose the role he can do best basing on his ability as an individual.
Thanks for the interesting topic!
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Was just wondering alittle.Ever since meditating and starting my power meditating I have been more comfortable with my sexuality and who I am. Hail Satan!Someone I know says that Bisexuals are a bit confused and that Gay men and Lesbians know what they want. I told her that bisexuals just see the beauty in both genders. Does anyone agree? Do you think that bisexuals may have been homosexual in their past lives? Im not saying we are confused..Just wondering. How does bisexuals fit in with the role of homosexuality and heterosexuality. I remember reading one of Dons post about how Heterosexuals are needed to guide and nuture and teach their children and homosexuals are more needed and fit to be leaders and warriors. Something about each indivisual group having to play a part in a healthy society.Just curious.  
Hail our Creator God Satan.

No.Thank you Zena. <3 [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 5:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bisexuality

I agree with you. I think bisexuals can see beauty in every person no matter if it's a male or a female. I don't like too much when people say that bisexuals are just confused, especially if who says it is not one of them. Maybe when one finds his or her soul mate he or she decides to which of the two grousp he or she "belongs" to but it doesn't mean that you were confused before. It's just you were open to both the choices. About the role in society I am not sure that the roles are so fixed based on sexuality. Everybody must choose the role he can do best basing on his ability as an individual.
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Was just wondering alittle.Ever since meditating and starting my power meditating I have been more comfortable with my sexuality and who I am. Hail Satan!Someone I know says that Bisexuals are a bit confused and that Gay men and Lesbians know what they want. I told her that bisexuals just see the beauty in both genders. Does anyone agree? Do you think that bisexuals may have been homosexual in their past lives? Im not saying we are confused..Just wondering. How does bisexuals fit in with the role of homosexuality and heterosexuality. I remember reading one of Dons post about how Heterosexuals are needed to guide and nuture and teach their children and homosexuals are more needed and fit to be leaders and warriors. Something about each indivisual group having to play a part in a healthy society.Just curious.  

I'm glad that you have appreciated it, Shannon! You're welcome!! ^^

Hail Satan and all the True Gods!

No.Thank you Zena. <3 Great response.

Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 5:28 AM

Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

IMO Beauty and sexuality never had or has to be a gender aspect, thinking so is due to xian programming. As for Heterosexuals I think, they reproduce and take care of the survival of the species and everything else too, while Homosexuals aim more at the quality of life of the species.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am in agreeance, being Bisexual myself, it's easy to see beauty in people of both genders. Further, with the roles thing, it's natural for heterosexuals to want children or for homosexuals to not, but some people can be different, I know I don't want to raise kids. I'm good with kids for about 45 minutes then I get tired of playing lol but that could change in the future. Even if my partner was female, that doesn't mean I have to reproduce. Sex is your own business and it's pretty much always a positive thing as long as it's consenting.

And your sexuality isn't really something you choose either, it's your innate sense of what feels right. Whether you want one or multiple partners male or female, human or demon/ess, it's all just part of you. I can't answer for you what role in society you'll take. Me, I think I'll use my artwork to better society and I was also thinking of a smaller politics job like water committee or something that doesn't require me to subscribe to liberalist agenda. Arts, Technology, and Small Politics are my calling, So I'd take more of a "homosexual" role. You need to ask yourself questions and discover yourself

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Well since I consider us very close friends,and I was honored that you let me into your confidence last week during our chat,my feeling is no,they are far from being confused.To me it is the perfect balance.And I have always wondered,why if  I am such a very balanced man,in so many area's,why I can't feel that for the male gender.But I guess it really is true,we are what we are,and that does not make me any less of a confused person as you sister.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bisexuality

Was just wonder[/IMG]</var>Just curious.   Hail our Creator God Satan.

I am in love with a bisexual and i am not.. maybe that is why we have never met but online in this life at least I believe in freedom but I cannot give him up in my heart I have done rituals and all for over 3 1/2 years I still love him more than anyone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

I, too, am a lot more bisexual than I realized before. In fact I've decided I want a partner of each sex.

[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:19 PM

I, too, am a lot more bisexual than I realized before. In fact I've decided I want a partner of each sex.

Thanks for all who answered and Lex[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:17 PM

I am in agreeance, being Bisexual myself, it's easy to see beauty in people of both genders. Further, with the roles thing, it's natural for heterosexuals to want children or for homosexuals to not, but some people can be different, I know I don't want to raise kids. I'm good with kids for about 45 minutes then I get tired of playing lol but that could change in the future. Even if my partner was female, that doesn't mean I have to reproduce. Sex is your own business and it's pretty much always a positive thing as long as it's consenting.

And your sexuality isn't really something you choose either, it's your innate sense of what feels right. Whether you want one or multiple partners male or female, human or demon/ess, it's all just part of you. I can't answer for you what role in society you'll take. Me, I think I'll use my artwork to better society and I was also thinking of a smaller politics job like water committee or something that doesn't require me to subscribe to liberalist agenda. Arts, Technology, and Small Politics are my calling, So I'd take more of a "homosexual" role. You need to ask yourself questions and discover yourself

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Zena

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back