Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Birthmark

Nick1

I have been doing my own little research and found a old tradition that says Birthmarks are grievous wounds you got in a past life. I found this interesting since i have one on my left hand which looks a bit like smoke and a few white splotches. I have made a post about birthmarks before but sadly didn't see any of it (i didn't realize not all of the topics are sent to my mail and by the time i did it was to far back to see). So i made a slightly new one after doing soe of my own research and i am interested if any other people have any odd birthmarks.

I have an odd birthmark over my left eye and forehead! I did research too and found that people in the old times believed that children born with birthmarks were marked by demons, which in my eyes I am blessed bt them! My parents also tried to have it removed but it kept returning! I have also read that HP Maxine also has an interesting birthmark!

Hail Satan
Hail Phenex
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Nick" <blacksun111111@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:02:31 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Birthmark
  I have been doing my own little research and found a old tradition that says Birthmarks are grievous wounds you got in a past life. I found this interesting since i have one on my left hand which looks a bit like smoke and a few white splotches. I have made a post about birthmarks before but sadly didn't see any of it (i didn't realize not all of the topics are sent to my mail and by the time i did it was to far back to see). So i made a slightly new one after doing soe of my own research and i am interested if any other people have any odd birthmarks.

My sister has an odd birthmark. I big huge freckle on her butt. :) I only know that because I remember seeing it when I was a little kid. 

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Nick <blacksun111111@... wrote:

My brother, mother, and I all have a faint, matching birthmark on our legs. Because of this, I believe some birthmarks are just genetic. Unless the three of us were killed somehow in the exact same place (major leg artery perhaps) with the same shape of whatever it is, which is pretty unlikely lol.

Oh, and posts are never too far back to see. The groups keep them all. There are navigation buttons on the top and the bottom of the page that has the messages, and you can even use the search bar. Type in the keywords and there you go. Unless you're on a phone, in which case I can't help you as I am only familiar with access through the computer.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

I have a birthmark on the left side of my head next to my ear . when i shave off my hair i can see it .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

My sister has an odd birthmark. I big huge freckle on her butt. :) I only
know that because I remember seeing it when I was a little kid.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Nick <blacksun111111@... wrote:

I have been doing my own little research and found a old tradition that
says Birthmarks are grievous wounds you got in a past life. I found this
interesting since i have one on my left hand which looks a bit like smoke
and a few white splotches. I have made a post about birthmarks before but
sadly didn't see any of it (i didn't realize not all of the topics are sent
to my mail and by the time i did it was to far back to see). So i made a
slightly new one after doing soe of my own research and i am interested if
any other people have any odd birthmarks.

I have a birthmark on the top of my right arm, it's a small cluster of red bumps of some sort. I can't remember their official medical terminology at the moment. I've always hated it intensely! Whenever people see it they ask "What happened to your arm?" because it looks like carpet burn or something lol :( I don't think it's an indication of a past life (in my case).

Interesting! I have a line through my pupil in my right eye like a cat eye. My mother thought I was going to be blind but the doctor told here it was just a birthmark. Incidentally, I've worn glasses since age 8 as I'm very nearsighted. I don't know if the mark has anything to do with it but I've always thought it was a weird place for a birthmark.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

that [/IMG]</var>i have 2 one on each hand both look like the scar on my leg from when i was stabbed with a seak knife they are the same size and shape so could be. my one daughter has 2 one on her hand that takes up the whole hand pretty much starting at the middle going to the side and out and another on her rib cage next to where the heart would be that has the same shap as my stab scar too. and my eldest daughter has nothing so who knows maybe my kid in a pst life was a thief and got her hand ripped opoen by a knife of some sort and in attaking back the other person stabbed her in the side who knows interesting i could think off a million ways for scars like her birthmars though lol
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Birthmark

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back