Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Birth Chart Question

Ben

I recently went to astrodienst to preview my birth chart and it told me my ascendant was Libra, does this mean my ruling planet/chart ruler is Venus?

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

yes, people with venus in the first house or taurus or libra rising/ venus a s chart ruler are usually very pretty, beaituful, charming, nice to look, at talented
[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 12:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Birth Chart Question

I recently went to astrodienst to preview my birth chart and it told me my ascendant was Libra, does this mean my ruling planet/chart ruler is Venus?

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

I am. :)

I am Taurus ascendant, and Venus rule.

Thats pretty nice, actually. And its true!!! hahaha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

yes, people with venus in the first house or taurus or libra rising/ venus a s chart ruler are usually very pretty, beaituful, charming, nice to look, at talented

indulgent, pleasant or prone to weight gain lol but it all depends on the rest of your chart. LOL are you one of these?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

Hav[/IMG]</var>hough you are a sun sign aquarius you have many planets in capricorn so capricorn is prevalent in your personality but you express it in an aqaurian way. Tell me more about your chart lol

Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 3:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Birth Chart Question

I'm new to astrology, and looking at my natal chart, a sample one; my ascendant is Libra, but Venus is in my fifth house. In fact, there is no planet in my first house at all. I mean my chart seems very bizarre. Most of the planets fall in Capricorn, but my sun sign is Aquarius. I'm just really confused. I was supposed to be born on February 14th lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

indulgent, pleasant or prone to weight gain lol but it all depends on the rest of your chart. LOL are you one of these?

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

"Having no planets in the first house is not not normal." What on
earth are you talking about? I hope that was a typo. There are only
10 planets, and 12 houses. Therefore, at least 2 houses will be
empty in everyone's natal chart. I've studied numerous charts and
most people have 4-6 empty houses, my best friend has 7. Having no
planets in the first is normal. Having planets in there is normal as
well.

By the way, anyone in this group who's handing out all their
astrological information to complete strangers needs to stop and
consider the implications of what they're doing. There's a reason
why you'll never find any of the JOS High Priest/ess's birth
information. For those of you who don't understand why, read
paragraph five:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html

Having no planets in the first house is not not normal. I have no planets in the first house either. I have pisces rising but neptune is still my chart ruler, venus is still your chart ruler. And  your chart is not bizarre.Though you are a sun sign aquarius you have many planets in capricorn so capricorn is prevalent in your personality but you express it in an aqaurian way. Tell me more about your chart lol

I'm new to astrology, and looking at my natal chart, a sample one; my ascendant is Libra, but Venus is in my fifth house. In fact, there is no planet in my first house at all. I mean my chart seems very bizarre. Most of the planets fall in Capricorn, but my sun sign is Aquarius. I'm just really confused. I was supposed to be born on February 14th lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

Ok, I knew that personally, but it is said "The universe is working against this" person during a bad Saturn transit. I never understood that, why an universe would be suddenly bad against somebody. For me only the enemies can do that and, I know it is stupid, but I often think to this saturn and when Father will take the Earth, what will be the influence of saturn in our chart ?It will change something for sure.I think we have to repeat again and again the square of saturn to try to calm down this filthy planet. Sorry for my english.Hail Satan ! 
De : CaitlinM <silvercrab14@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Samedi 6 Août 2011 11h00
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Birth Chart Question

well.

paragraph five:

Having no planets in the first house is not not normal. I have no planets in the first house either. I have pisces rising but neptune is still my chart ruler, venus is still your chart ruler. And  your chart is not bizarre.Though you are a sun sign aquarius you have many planets in capricorn so capricorn is prevalent in your personality but you express it in an aqaurian way. Tell me more about your chart lol

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

By "Not not normal", it's a double-negative. Not a good one, true, a little confusing, but what Shannon meant was that it was perfectly fine to not have any planets in a house.

I felt the need to point this out, because... well, that's just how I am. I spot mistakes, I point them out. I know it can be annoying to some, but in times like this, clarification is needed. And as much as the grammarian in me would love to give a grammar lecture, I will let it be. I will restrain myself. Away I go.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

LOL
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 1:26 PM

By "Not not normal", it's a double-negative. Not a good one, true, a little confusing, but what Shannon meant was that it was perfectly fine to not have any planets in a house.

I felt the need to point this out, because... well, that's just how I am. I spot mistakes, I point them out. I know it can be annoying to some, but in times like this, clarification is needed. And as much as the grammarian in me would love to give a grammar lecture, I will let it be. I will restrain myself. Away I go.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

what are you talking about caitlin?? When i said that I was telling him that having no planets in a house is normal! he asked if that having no planets in the first
house was not nor[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 6:00 AM

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

wow ok....<var [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Birth Chart Question

LOL

Hail Satan!

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

Oh I hope you didn't think I was being rude Shannon, I just didn't want Caitlin to read what you wrote wrong. Sorry! This really wasn't meant to be rude! That wasn't my intention at all

wow ok....

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

LOL

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

Shannon,

No, my last statement wasn't directed at you specifically. I've
simply noticed a lot of people in the groups giving out significant
astrological information and wanted to make sure everyone knew the
risks of handing it out like that.

The way you phrased your response threw me, "not not normal". I
apologize for misinterpreting it, I suppose I should know better
than to read through posts too quickly and respond at 4:00 AM during
a Mercury retrograde...

what are you talking about caitlin?? When i said that I was telling him that having no planets in a house is normal! he asked if that having no planets in the first

house was not normal and I told him that it was normal. And when you say complete stranger, is that somewhat directed towards me?? if so, its not like I told him to privateely email me his birth info!

Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 6:00 AM

well.

paragraph five:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Anubis!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

ok. Im sry if I got alittle mad. :) no hard feelings?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 07, 2011 8:07:18 pm

Shannon,

a Mercury retrograde...

house was not normal and I told him that it was normal. And when you say complete stranger, is that somewhat directed towards me?? if so, its not like I told him to privateely email me his birth info!

no no its okay. I like you Lydia. :)
Date: Sunday, August 07, 2011 2:54:21 pm

Oh I hope you didn't think I was being rude Shannon, I just didn't want Caitlin to read what you wrote wrong. Sorry! This really wasn't meant to be rude! That wasn't my intention at all

wow ok....

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

LOL

I felt the need to point this out, because... well, that's just how I am. I spot mistakes, I point them ou

No hard feelings. :) And Lydia, thanks for correcting me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

ok. Im sry if I got alittle mad. :) no hard feelings?
Date: Sunday, August 07, 2011 8:07:18 pm

Shannon,

a Mercury retrograde...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back