Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

birds eye view visualization

Adrian1

when visualizing mysyself with energy and chakras is it ok to visualize with a birds eye view? imagining looking at myself from another view but visualizing my energy and chakras in me.

I sometimes view myself as though I'm sitting in front of a huge mirror, looking at myself.
On Nov 21, 2012 12:49 AM, "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:
  when visualizing mysyself with energy and chakras is it ok to visualize with a birds eye view? imagining looking at myself from another view but visualizing my energy and chakras in me.

Do you feel the energy when doing that? If you do it's ok, because if I try to visualize myself this way I don't feel it that much. It's better if I see myself first person and I just imagine the chakras within my body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

I normally visualize in a first person point of view. I only use the mirror method if I'm having trouble, but the energy is felt exactly rhe same way in both methods for me. Hail Satan!
On Nov 21, 2012 1:26 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  Do you feel the energy when doing that? If you do it's ok, because if I try to visualize myself this way I don't feel it that much. It's better if I see myself first person and I just imagine the chakras within my body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

and [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: birds eye view visualization
  I normally visualize in a first person point of view. I only use the mirror method if I'm having trouble, but the energy is felt exactly rhe same way in both methods for me. Hail Satan!
On Nov 21, 2012 1:26 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what I do in my mirror method. It also helped me greatly in the beginning to see the "other me" as a basic outline of a person and visualize solely the chakras as little balls of light in their respective places within the outline. Hail Satan!
On Nov 22, 2012 2:38 AM, "Adrian Savala" <satanicpride666@... wrote:
  and im guessing the mirrior method is visualizing yourself in front of you? imagining looking in the mirrior back at yourself right?<var></var>
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: birds eye view visualization
  I normally visualize in a first person point of view. I only use the mirror method if I'm having trouble, but the energy is felt exactly rhe same way in both methods for me. Hail Satan! On Nov 21, 2012 1:26 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back