Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bird

Sphelele Khanyeza

<td val[/IMG]Yesterday when i was leaving work,at the gate this bird just fell of the tree and landed in a drive way.so it got my intension but i realise that there is somthing wrong with it, i went to it and it couldnt fly.i took it and i put it to the nearest tree thot it will be safe there.but later on when i was home i felt bad by leaving it there since it couldnt fly. Sad news i came in this morning and i went to check on it and it was still where i left it but it was dead i felf even more bad,coz it rained whole nite and it was cold that why it was dead.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You should feel proud that you cared for it that much.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bird
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 8:19:17 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Yesterday when i was leaving work,at the gate this bird just fell of the tree and landed in a drive way.so it got my intension but i realise that there is somthing wrong with it, i went to it and it couldnt fly.i took it and i put it to the nearest tree thot it will be safe there.but later on when i was home i felt bad by leaving it there since it couldnt fly. Sad news i came in this morning and i went to check on it and it was still where i left it but it was dead i felf even more bad,coz it rained whole nite and it was cold that why it was dead.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]
[/TD]

Brian is right, you should be proud of the fact that you helped it, even if you could not prevent its death. But always remember, even though there is a grief and sorrow with Death, there is also life, for the birds spirit will be recarnated and it surely would be thankful for you placing it up in the tree, so that no predators could hurt it :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

You should feel proud that you cared for it that much.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Jews would not have given that bird as much compassion/devotion as you had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Yesterday when i was leaving work,at the gate this bird just fell of the tree and landed in a drive way.so it got my intension but i realise that there is somthing wrong with it, i went to it and it couldnt fly.i took it and i put it to the nearest tree thot it will be safe there.but later on when i was home i felt bad by leaving it there since it couldnt fly.
Sad news i came in this morning and i went to check on it and it was still where i left it but it was dead i felf even more bad,coz it rained whole nite and it was cold that why it was dead.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

<td val[/IMG]Thank for th[/IMG]

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bird
Sent: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 11:27:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Brian is right, you should be proud of the fact that you helped it, even if you could not prevent its death. But always remember, even though there is a grief and sorrow with Death, there is also life, for the birds spirit will be recarnated and it surely would be thankful for you placing it up in the tree, so that no predators could hurt it :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

You should feel proud that you cared for it that much.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

I had a similar experience yesterday, I was driving and a crow was sitting in the middle of the street with another crow standing next to it. I knew something was wrong. He couldnt fly or walk but he was sort of hopping and you could tell he was in shock and struggling. I immediately thought that I should run it over to end its suffering but I dont have the 'guts' to do it. I ended up putting it in a box and driving it to the vet to see if they could at least euthanize it. No help. I placed it in the shade somewhere really quiet and with a peaceful breeze. It was a beautiful creature & it really hurts me that I didnt have the knowledge to be able to save/heal it. Do you think these were tests from the Gods to us?Hail Father Satan Forever!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:02 PM

Jews would not have given that bird as much compassion/devotion as you had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Yesterday when i was leaving work,at the gate this bird just fell of the tree and landed in a drive way.so it got my intension but i realise that there is somthing wrong with it, i went to it and it couldnt fly.i took it and i put it to the nearest tree thot it will be safe there.but later on when i was home i felt bad by leaving it there since it couldnt fly.
Sad news i came in this morning and i went to check on it and it was still where i left it but it was dead i felf even more bad,coz it rained whole nite and it was cold that why it was dead.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Deserved kindness and sympathy are a virtue. You are a good person. I have a hard time with death.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Today was one of my worst day.I went for my McDonalds interview.After finish interview ,I walk back to my home.On the way,suddenly I heard a bird's sound or voice.I just make my self natural to the situation.And again I heard the sound.I looked back,and I saw the bird was trying attack me.It was so weird .It didn't happen to me before.Even I don't feel scared of the dogs .But this was really weird feeling.It looked like a crow.It was half white and half black.It was following me .It flew and try to attack me and landed in a place .This same thing continues for a long time.I tried to run ,but it still didn't let me.After reach some distance it left me.I felt bad when trying to run away from a bird.Anyone have any idea ,why these might happen to me?It might be a silly question.But some might have different answers.Thats why I'm asking here.

Sent from my iPhone

Aha when i always take walks around my neigbor hood i have crows following me everywere all over idk what this is about
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:32 AM

Today was one of my worst day.I went for my McDonalds interview.After finish interview ,I walk back to my home.On the way,suddenly I heard a bird's sound or voice.I just make my self natural to the situation.And again I heard the sound.I looked back,and I saw the bird was trying attack me.It was so weird .It didn't happen to me before.Even I don't feel scared of the dogs .But this was really weird feeling.It looked like a crow.It was half white and half black.It was following me .It flew and try to attack me and landed in a place .This same thing continues for a long time.I tried to run ,but it still didn't let me.After reach some distance it left me.I felt bad when trying to run away from a bird.Anyone have any idea ,why these might happen to me?It might be a silly question.But some might have different answers.Thats why I'm asking here.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't suppose you live in Australia. You described a magpie (like crows/ravens but smaller and black/white colour). And we're just coming into spring now, so they are protecting their nests. This means they basically swoop anyone who walks past, its totally normal. I love watching the postman ride by on his bike with a magpie just swooping at his helmet again and again.
And its okey to be startled by a bird, no one wants to get banged on the head by one.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Try using the Demon Volar,he is the one I used to get this great security guard job.He really cares about our financial future.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:32 AM

Sent from my iPhone

Uhummm...USING a Demon?I'm sure you didn't mean to say that Brian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Try using the Demon Volar,he is the one I used to get this great security guard job.He really cares about our financial future.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent from my iPhone

I think you meant Volac, I didn,t see any Demons named Volar.... I don't think he meant use, just could get help from but it came out wrong
On Sep 28, 2012 12:01 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent from my iPhone

Tristan if your in the southern hemisphers for example australia where I am its nesting season and many birds especially magpies which from your description is possible, they are very protective of there young and will swoop and attack anything they see as a threat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tristen Landy <landytristen@... wrote:

Aha when i always take walks around my neigbor hood i have crows following me everywere all over idk what this is about

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:32 AM

Sent from my iPhone

<td val[/IMG]No sir meant try respetfully calling on him.ooppss

Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 5:01:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Uhummm...USING a Demon?I'm sure you didn't mean to say that Brian.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]My bad.Sometimes I get so rushed because a car is driving up that I fuck up.But you know I did not mean that.

Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 5:01:46 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Uhummm...USING a Demon?I'm sure you didn't mean to say that Brian.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes I did mean Volac thanks sister.Getting old sucks.lol

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bird
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 5:25:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent from my iPhone
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

lol, that's kinda mean. I got swooped by a magpie while I was having lunch once. Not very pleasant. 
Hail Satan

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:01 PM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  I don't suppose you live in Australia. You described a magpie (like crows/ravens but smaller and black/white colour). And we're just coming into spring now, so they are protecting their nests. This means they basically swoop anyone who walks past, its totally normal. I love watching the postman ride by on his bike with a magpie just swooping at his helmet again and again.
And its okey to be startled by a bird, no one wants to get banged on the head by one.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back