Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BIOKINESIS

This is something I would like to practice and get into, is there any tips and or suggestions on how to do it? Has anyone performed anything to do with biokinesis on themselves and worked? Thanks in advanced!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Biokinesis is advanced and can be dangerous if you are not focused. They key to a successful biokinesis working is FOCUS, ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY. It also helps to have a knowing about cells, biology, anatomy etc to be able to direct the energy specifically (you can get the information from books, internet and study it). Also get a pic of DNA & cell structure.

For example, you want to use biokinesis to gain muscles at your tendon or bicep area, then obtain a muscle picture first, how the muscles are layered, study the inner parts how they are formed and when you have an accurate picture,also accurate understanding on how they work....the next step is using it as a visualization aid when you are meditating on your working.

When you meditate, use green energy (biokinetic energy) to ALTER the body part you wish to change (i.e : eye color, shape of face/nose, muscle etc)
Imagine the GREEN diffusing in a form of super small, tiny needles..millions of them..penetrating your cells (cells shape & form have to match the area you want to ALTER), then visualize your inner parts changing, WILL it to happen.

After you finish your working, immediately sleep/rest or have something to eat first before you rest. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO REST after biokinesis WORKING!!

There is ANOTHER METHOD to do BIOKINESIS. The second method is COPYING other DNA. For this, you need to obtain a dna sample you wish to COPY (using a person's HAIR).
Say you want blonde hair & blue eyes. Try to obtain one strand of real blond hair, or any hair of a person you wish to copy their features. Example : you want BLUE eyes like your dad's. Try to obtain one strand of his hair.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
2. Hold the hair strand in your palm as you visualize the feature you want to change
3. Visualize the cells in your body
4. Visualize green biokinesis energy on your SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, (this chakra is related with CREATION), visualize the energy as a ball. Glowing bright.
5. Through this ball, communicate with your cells.
6. Visualize one cell in your hand. Tell the cell to "COPY the blue eyes from this DNA and DISTRIBUTE to every cell in my body. Begin NOW". (affirm 2-3 times)
7. Visualize your cells communicating with each other and starting to change pattern to achieve BLUE eye color.
8. Keep visualizing, you will feel there is an energy spreading all over your body. The cells are working.
9. Don't forget to rest after you finish.
10. Repeat working
11. THE MORE CONSISTENT YOU DO THE WORKING, THE MORE PERMANENT/LONGER THE RESULTS.

I used biokinesis to :
- change my eye color (temporarily)
- stop aging
- change facial features (bigger eyes, nose shape)

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

This is something I would like to practice and get into, is there any tips and or suggestions on how to do it? Has anyone performed anything to do with biokinesis on themselves and worked? Thanks in advanced!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I HAVE USED BIOKINESIS BUT IN SMALL QUANTITIES LIKE WHEN I GET REALLY CLOSE WITH SOMEBODY I TRANSFER SOME OF THEIR EYE COLOR TO MY EYES AND IN EACH EYE I HAVE 4 DIFFERENT COLORS WHICH LOOKS REALLY COOL BECAUSE IT IS PEREMANENT AND I CAN ALSO MAKE THE COLORS SWIRL TO HYPNOTIZE PEOPLE IT IS COOL

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 7:43:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] BIOKINESIS

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Thanks for that! I will let you know how I go.

*HELLS WARRIOR*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mason Stratton <mason_stratton@... wrote:
I HAVE USED BIOKINESIS BUT IN SMALL QUANTITIES LIKE WHEN I GET REALLY CLOSE WITH SOMEBODY I TRANSFER SOME OF THEIR EYE COLOR TO MY EYES AND IN EACH EYE I HAVE 4 DIFFERENT COLORS WHICH LOOKS REALLY COOL BECAUSE IT IS PEREMANENT AND I CAN ALSO MAKE THE COLORS SWIRL TO HYPNOTIZE PEOPLE IT IS COOL

*HELLS WARRIOR*
can u plz tell me something more about this biokinesis???????plz i need help.............

um idk hoiw to explain it unless you were at my house which i dont think you would do because of the risk of you thinking your goping to get raped and just letting you know im 14 birthday sept 26 1994 but anyway back to the subject um i would say learn about human bnodies and the structures of different cells like plant cells and human and animal cells learn how they work and the different functions of them learn about how muscles work anmd what they look like in detail so that you can do anything that you want to with biokinesis

Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:18:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: BIOKINESIS

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mason Stratton <mason_stratton@ ... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

*HELLS WARRIOR*

can u plz tell me something more about this biokinesis?? ?????plz i need help........ .....

I got green eyes and I want blue eyes but I don't have anybody in my surrounding who got blue eyes to use his/her's hair strand. can I skip this stage?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

Biokinesis is advanced and can be dangerous if you are not focused. They key to a successful biokinesis working is FOCUS, ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY. It also helps to have a knowing about cells, biology, anatomy etc to be able to direct the energy specifically (you can get the information from books, internet and study it). Also get a pic of DNA & cell structure.

For example, you want to use biokinesis to gain muscles at your tendon or bicep area, then obtain a muscle picture first, how the muscles are layered, study the inner parts how they are formed and when you have an accurate picture,also accurate understanding on how they work....the next step is using it as a visualization aid when you are meditating on your working.

When you meditate, use green energy (biokinetic energy) to ALTER the body part you wish to change (i.e : eye color, shape of face/nose, muscle etc)
Imagine the GREEN diffusing in a form of super small, tiny needles..millions of them..penetrating your cells (cells shape & form have to match the area you want to ALTER), then visualize your inner parts changing, WILL it to happen.

After you finish your working, immediately sleep/rest or have something to eat first before you rest. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO REST after biokinesis WORKING!!

There is ANOTHER METHOD to do BIOKINESIS. The second method is COPYING other DNA. For this, you need to obtain a dna sample you wish to COPY (using a person's HAIR).
Say you want blonde hair & blue eyes. Try to obtain one strand of real blond hair, or any hair of a person you wish to copy their features. Example : you want BLUE eyes like your dad's. Try to obtain one strand of his hair.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
2. Hold the hair strand in your palm as you visualize the feature you want to change
4. Visualize green biokinesis energy on your SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, (this chakra is related with CREATION), visualize the energy as a ball. Glowing bright.
6. Visualize one cell in your hand. Tell the cell to "COPY the blue eyes from this DNA and DISTRIBUTE to every cell in my body. Begin NOW". (affirm 2-3 times)
7. Visualize your cells communicating with each other and starting to change pattern to achieve BLUE eye color.
8. Keep visualizing, you will feel there is an energy spreading all over your body. The cells are working.
10. Repeat working
11. THE MORE CONSISTENT YOU DO THE WORKING, THE MORE PERMANENT/LONGER THE RESULTS.

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Why would you want to change your eye colour. Learn to be happy with who you are and the heritage you hole within your DNA. Not trying to be someone you aren't. Be yourself and your own person.
At the end of the day, the colour of your eyes dosn't make a difference on you progression to Godhead, nor anything for that matter.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I got green eyes and I want blue eyes but I don't have anybody in my surrounding who got blue eyes to use his/her's hair strand. can I skip this stage?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

wow...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I personally one day want blue eyes because they look good [Always loved blue eyes] and i want to improve my self image.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Why would you want to change your eye colour. Learn to be happy with who you are and the heritage you hole within your DNA. Not trying to be someone you aren't. Be yourself and your own person.
At the end of the day, the colour of your eyes dosn't make a difference on you progression to Godhead, nor anything for that matter.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Wanting to improve your self image (change a natural part of you) is more of something in the mind that needs to be changed. Rather than a physical feature that should be altered.

As I said, one should learn to enjoy, and take pride in the person they are. Rather than being something/someone they idolise. Instead of trying to improve your 'attractiveness'. You should instead be improving your state of mind, to one of acceptance, and love for yourself and who you are.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

I personally one day want blue eyes because they look good [Always loved blue eyes] and i want to improve my self image.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Healing damaged cells, illness etc would be a better use for it, each to their own though. But what a boring world if everyone looked perfect like a magazine, if everyone had blue eyes etc. Accepting and enjoying being who you are is a powerfull thing. I am not perfect but I wouldn't want to be or look like anyone else.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Wanting to improve your self image (change a natural part of you) is more of something in the mind that needs to be changed. Rather than a physical feature that should be altered.

As I said, one should learn to enjoy, and take pride in the person they are. Rather than being something/someone they idolise. Instead of trying to improve your 'attractiveness'. You should instead be improving your state of mind, to one of acceptance, and love for yourself and who you are.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I see, all I wanted was to get my blue eyes back like when I was small child because now they are green. Some people say Green is the Rare color but I miss my blue color :)

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Green eyes are prettier in my opinion :) Anyway it is on the inside that matters, trust me. I am now with my girlfriend for 2 years, i don't care what she looks like i will love her. You can learn this from incubus and succubus, they do not care how someone looks for monogamous relationship\one night, they care what is inside that person. :) 
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: BIOKINESIS

I see, all I wanted was to get my blue eyes back like when I was small child because now they are green. Some people say Green is the Rare color but I miss my blue color :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

While you both have a great point of view about it and for me to think about. It is up to me to decide. I might change my mind in the course of time. I find it to be a waste of time/energy right now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Healing damaged cells, illness etc would be a better use for it, each to their own though. But what a boring world if everyone looked perfect like a magazine, if everyone had blue eyes etc. Accepting and enjoying being who you are is a powerfull thing. I am not perfect but I wouldn't want to be or look like anyone else.

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
10. Repeat working

I used biokinesis to :
- stop aging

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia

*HELLS WARRIOR*

My personal view is that if you don't like something, find out why you don't like it. If it stems from a self esteem issue, improve your self esteem. If it doesn't and you just would prefer one or more feature to be different, then change it to what you would like it to be. Although you should have healthy confidence and self esteem and achieve happiness, you shouldn't be "forced" to keep something you would like to have different. I don't mean to be disrespectful towards anyone else that posted their opinions, nor am I looking for a debate, I just felt like putting my two cents in and seeing who else agrees with me (if anyone does :p).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I do agree. I personally think that it would be a good experience if he hasn't done it before, best way to test your knowledge is to experiment with it. Just do it safely.

Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 8:46 AM PDT bellathesatanicsorceress666 wrote:

My personal view is that if you don't like something, find out why you don't like it. If it stems from a self esteem issue, improve your self esteem. If it doesn't and you just would prefer one or more feature to be different, then change it to what you would like it to be. Although you should have healthy confidence and self esteem and achieve happiness, you shouldn't be "forced" to keep something you would like to have different. I don't mean to be disrespectful towards anyone else that posted their opinions, nor am I looking for a debate, I just felt like putting my two cents in and seeing who else agrees with me (if anyone does :p).

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I agree that it is a good concept, and good thing to try and test out. I myself have gone down this path, for different reasons.

The point I'm trying to get across is hard to explain.

The purpose of Spiritual Satanism is to finish the Great Working, the Magnum Opus. This is, physical, mental and spiritual perfection.
If you have self esteem issues for example, don't like your nose, eye colour, how short/tall you are etc, then you aren't perfected mentally.

I too had a lot of self esteem issues growing up, and still have some hangups these days, but they are now minimal. I found through experiance, that when consistant meditation is applied, over a period of time, your outlook will grow and evolve. You will transcend self esteem issues, and realise there are more important things in your life to focus on, rather than if your hair looks good.

I agree with the statement Bella made. 'If it stems from a self esteem issue, then you need to improve your self esteem.' It is something within your psychie that isn't 'perfected'. Thus you are suppressing this problem, rather than adressing it, by changing the particular aspect of yourself. 'Sweeping it under the carpet' so to speak.

This is why I find it important to adress the issue you have with your eye colour, height, facial structure, etc. Rather than to simply change it, be it through plastic surgery/bio-kenisis.
Those that have an addiction to plastic surgery suffer from this a lot. It can be a combination or past life issues that are manifesting in this life, or past problems with bullying, name calling, etc, that deteriated the indaviduals self esteem as they were growing.

During the Rising of the Serpent, and Ascention to Godhood. These past hang-ups will begin to manifest themselves, and 'boil' to the surface. It is a spiritual 'cleansing' that washes over all of your soul. And these hangups and issues must be resolved for a safe ascention.

As you advance yourself spiritual, and empower your soul. These things may come up through different stimuli, and as they do, they should be adressed and overcome. This is all part of the clearing out.
Also, remember some of these issues could be buried within your subconcious, either from past lives, or repressed issues that have been forgotten.

I'm more than open to doing what you feel is right, and am not forcing my opinion on others. Just want to be sure that my view on this is understood, and that I am not trying to tell you "This is how it is, deal with it".

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I do agree. I personally think that it would be a good experience if he hasn't done it before, best way to test your knowledge is to experiment with it. Just do it safely.

Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 8:46 AM PDT bellathesatanicsorceress666 wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back