Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Biokenesis and money meditation

bellybuchelli1234

What could go wrong with it if i lose consentration or if i am not advanced enough?

Also lately I've been dieing to become a dj it's been a long plan of mine but I don't have any money I am going to have a job soon but it would take to long. I don't want to make it seem as if that is why I am a spiritual satanist and I do my best to avoid this meditation but it's come to the point I am running out of options. Will satan be mad at me ? And how do I do this meditation?

I can't answer your 1st question, but for the other one ... It is wrong, to say, when someone comes to Satanism for fame, money, etc. Point of SS is to advance and become a God one day. No he won't be mad at you, if it was a bad thing for us there would be no money meditation on JoS. :) A lot of us get in some kind of economic trouble from time to time, times are hard these days, and money meditation surely helps. 
HAIL SATAN !!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 11:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Biokenesis and money meditation

What could go wrong with it if i lose consentration or if i am not advanced enough?

Also lately I've been dieing to become a dj it's been a long plan of mine but I don't have any money I am going to have a job soon but it would take to long. I don't want to make it seem as if that is why I am a spiritual satanist and I do my best to avoid this meditation but it's come to the point I am running out of options. Will satan be mad at me ? And how do I do this meditation?

Focus on the basics of Power Meditation, and build yourself up from there. Don't skip ahead to things you know you aren't ready for. Keep meditating daily, this is what is important.

As for the DJ'ing. It is definatly fine for you to do the meditation. This will greatly help you starting your carreer, as well as open up oportunities for work in this area.
Another thing I suggest is to work hard at it. Nothing comes to us by sitting around waiting, look at all the christians praying for example, nothing.
Start doing your own DJ'ing, make playlists, mix some music, show it off on youtube or other media/music sharing sites. Gather a fan base. Bring out some tracks of your own, sell it, or give it out to fans for free.
Do some small parties, aproach the right people to try and get gigs at clubs or wherever. And work your way up. It will only begin when you get up and take action to make it happen.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Thank you so much! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 10, 2013, at 9:03 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Focus on the basics of Power Meditation, and build yourself up from there. Don't skip ahead to things you know you aren't ready for. Keep meditating daily, this is what is important.

As for the DJ'ing. It is definatly fine for you to do the meditation. This will greatly help you starting your carreer, as well as open up oportunities for work in this area.
Another thing I suggest is to work hard at it. Nothing comes to us by sitting around waiting, look at all the christians praying for example, nothing.
Start doing your own DJ'ing, make playlists, mix some music, show it off on youtube or other media/music sharing sites. Gather a fan base. Bring out some tracks of your own, sell it, or give it out to fans for free.
Do some small parties, aproach the right people to try and get gigs at clubs or wherever. And work your way up. It will only begin when you get up and take action to make it happen.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 10, 2013, at 4:50 AM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
  I can't answer your 1st question, but for the other one ... It is wrong, to say, when someone comes to Satanism for fame, money, etc. Point of SS is to advance and become a God one day. No he won't be mad at you, if it was a bad thing for us there would be no money meditation on JoS. :) A lot of us get in some kind of economic trouble from time to time, times are hard these days, and money meditation surely helps. 
HAIL SATAN !!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 11:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Biokenesis and money meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back