Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bioelectricity

bioelectricity always makes me really cold .<
yeah just meditate and go into trances and stuff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxdarkbeautyxx" <xxdarkbeautyxx@ wrote:

How exactly do you revamp, and or increase the bioelectricity in your
body and soul?

Increase your energy. You can do this by empowering your chakras with energy breathing. The Energy Meditation is great to start with along with chakra breathing.

Attachments :
Hey I wanted to kno how can we increase our bioelectricity, I'm sorry for posting this, I'm pretty sure u guys are tired of answering the same questions over and over but I'm asking because yesterday I tried summoning Valefor and I started to feel very hot and disoriented and I couldn't sleep at night time due to an energy rush. So I read on JoS that it only happens when ones own bioelectricity is low so that's y I wanted to know because I think Valefor showed up but I just couldn't grab a hold of his presence. Thanks,
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@... wrote:
Hey I wanted to kno how can we increase our bioelectricity, I'm sorry for posting this, I'm pretty sure u guys are tired of answering the same questions over and over but I'm asking because yesterday I tried summoning Valefor and I started to feel very hot and disoriented and I couldn't sleep at night time due to an energy rush. So I read on JoS that it only happens when ones own bioelectricity is low so that's y I wanted to know because I think Valefor showed up but I just couldn't grab a hold of his presence. Thanks,
Hail Satan!
Power Meditation/Increasing your body's energy will increase the bio-electricity within your body.

Attachments :
Ok thanks a lot! Hail Satan

allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Power Meditation/Increasing your body's energy will increase the bio-electricity within your body.

hey, is there some way i can give myself an energy boost?
by that i mean boost the amount of bio-electricity generation in my body----even if for a short amount of time?

(plZ do not reply to this with telling me to do the energy meditation/openin chakras---i already know that part---i wanna know bout some temporary power boost like maybe a rune or a key or somethin)

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009 5:18:26 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Bioelectricity

by that i mean boost the amount of bio-electricity generation in my body----even if for a short amount of time?

(plZ do not reply to this with telling me to do the energy meditation/openin chakras---i already know that part---i wanna know bout some temporary power boost like maybe a rune or a key or somethin)

Well there was this one post a while back about eatin other peoples auras. So what he did was he dint eat for like an entire day then he rolled up sombodys aura into a small ball in front of him and breathed it in. After the first time it becomes primal and you dont have to eat, but please eat i dont want to be responsible for some dead kid trying to eat sombodys aura. But if you do this and it works you'll get horrible stomach pain for a while as your body adjusts to that kind of food.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009 5:18:26 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Bioelectricity

That,or sucking the energy out of them,you know? Psychic-vampire.You just focus on them and inhale their energy.Don't eat if it's grey tho'.Visualize like you'd eat some bright-colored gas/cloud.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back