Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bioelectricity Meditations?

[email protected]

Are there any meditations that increase your overall power? The souls bioelectricity/strength/power?Or does anyone have any advice they could give?Thank you
Hail Satan!

For bioelectricity I do heat and flame meditation,and invoke fire, expand the sushumna and other meditations in the JOS website that are about increase your energy then I practice martial arts´s exercises until I feel that my energy decreased and then refill my body with energy and repeat the meditations in order to recover from the exercises.
If you practice sports, athletics or martial arts together with yoga(martial arts exercises are very similar to yoga) then your bioelectricity increases gradually. Personally, I imagine my body engulfed with a brilliant golden energy and my spine receiving electrical neon red energy from the sun while I practice and the energy is brighter everytime.

When the Sun is astrologically powerful(and I personally prefer to avoid conjunctions with any negative stars/degrees), program free positive white-gold energy from it with: "In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is making me more powerful". You'll want to continue it for as long as possible (sets of 40 days seem to work for me, I haven't tried HP Maxine's Moon Cycle one), at least 108 breaths worth per day. Starting on a Sunday during the hour of the Sun

I have done this and noticeably felt it in my solar chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back