Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Binding Spell Without a Personal Belonging

How would I do a binding spell on someone who I cannot get a personal item from? Is there a way using runes and visualizing the person? I'm leary to use Isa, I wouldn't want to be negatively affected by it.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you are making a poppet and do not have a personal item then a picture of them inside should work. Or, if you can get some dirt from one of their footprints and put that inside then that would be another option. If all else fails you can present the puppet in their presence when they are not looking and tell the poppet that it is to represent said person when doing so. I've heard from other people of the last method working just fine.

Good luck!

SagittarianMage said:
How would I do a binding spell on someone who I cannot get a personal item from? Is there a way using runes and visualizing the person? I'm leary to use Isa, I wouldn't want to be negatively affected by it.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

See here, don´t forget aura cleaning afterwards retunring curses 1&2:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865

of the true light said:
If you are making a poppet and do not have a personal item then a picture of them inside should work. Or, if you can get some dirt from one of their footprints and put that inside then that would be another option. If all else fails you can present the puppet in their presence when they are not looking and tell the poppet that it is to represent said person when doing so. I've heard from other people of the last method working just fine.

Good luck!
I like the idea of telling the poppet to represent the person, as I can't really get a picture of them without them knowing. Thank you very much!

SagittarianMage said:
of the true light said:

Good luck!
I like the idea of telling the poppet to represent the person, as I can't really get a picture of them without them knowing. Thank you very much!
Have you tried searching online for his/her name and checking for photos?
But the poppet will work if you can't get a photo.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=339935 time=1648672235 user_id=346]
SagittarianMage said:
of the true light said:

Good luck!
Have you tried searching online for his/her name and checking for photos?
But the poppet will work if you can't get a photo.
The only thought that came to mind on finding his photo would be to find it on facebook. I don't have facebook and would prefer to avoid it altogether. I couldn't find his photo with another source. It's actually quite entertaining watching him fumble over himself trying to interact with me with inward rage, but he redirects his malice for me on other innocent people and generally is a miserable worm who has a need to oppress and subjugate. Even has no mercy for sweet elderly ladies. I feel that his undoing is at hand though, I was just trying to speed the process along and see my magick manifest in a specific way. I've never done a binding on anyone, other than specifying an individual in an AOP, which works as well, at least in this case.

SagittarianMage said:
of the true light said:

Good luck!
You are more than welcome my friend.

Use your own memories of their face and identity. Connect by remembering their existence. Intent to bind the same person you know. When I do bindings and related, I find it more attainable with my own internal knowledge than that of exterior helpers.

You saw this person, you know. That's all you need, your mind comprehends their existence.

In imagination, I can believe that a "specific" person exists in let's say Antarctica. But in reality, and knowledge, without seeing in real life nor any photos that can attest their existence to myself, it is like they do not exist to you. And they don't to you directly and specifically.

There are billions of people in the world. You know by statistics, intuition, history. You were told, but individual you know about a hundred or little more. You only acknowledge the individual existence of a few in comparison.

If you understand the above, how just knowing or acknowledging a persons existence manifest in your mind, you can use this acknowledgment as a means of direction and targeting.

Props are to help, what you really need is your own direction of mind and the right intention. Good luck

NakedPluto said:
Use your own memories of their face and identity. Connect by remembering their existence. Intent to bind the same person you know. When I do bindings and related, I find it more attainable with my own internal knowledge than that of exterior helpers.

You saw this person, you know. That's all you need, your mind comprehends their existence.

In imagination, I can believe that a "specific" person exists in let's say Antarctica. But in reality, and knowledge, without seeing in real life nor any photos that can attest their existence to myself, it is like they do not exist to you. And they don't to you directly and specifically.

There are billions of people in the world. You know by statistics, intuition, history. You were told, but individual you know about a hundred or little more. You only acknowledge the individual existence of a few in comparison.

If you understand the above, how just knowing or acknowledging a persons existence manifest in your mind, you can use this acknowledgment as a means of direction and targeting.

Props are to help, what you really need is your own direction of mind and the right intention. Good luck
Thank you for this. I do prefer to use visualization as opposed to props. I like the poppet use, but my time is precious and has to be managed carefully to fit in my meditations and daily upkeep. I assumed the use of a poppet made the ritual more powerful by imagining the outcome and process of the binding as the poppet was constructed. I have a vivid imagination though and will try this method. I will eventually use both methods and compare the outcomes, as I'm sure life will present me with someone who needs bound again eventually.

SagittarianMage said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for this. I do prefer to use visualization as opposed to props. I like the poppet use, but my time is precious and has to be managed carefully to fit in my meditations and daily upkeep. I assumed the use of a poppet made the ritual more powerful by imagining the outcome and process of the binding as the poppet was constructed. I have a vivid imagination though and will try this method. I will eventually use both methods and compare the outcomes, as I'm sure life will present me with someone who needs bound again eventually.

If you are more efficient with poppets, continue in this fashion. In time regardless you develop your own way of an appliance and doing things such as this. It is important you use your own way of doing things, this will self perpetuate in more discoveries and growth, which will return also in more wisdom and better decision making. In a direct way said - experiment but also rely on what's provable by yourself already.

You can do a binding without making a poppet. As long as you know what the person looks like.

Just use the isa rune. You can still use the affirmations and invite the powers of hell like the oage says to.

Perhaps you can have someone here break down how to do a binding without using a poppet and just using isa and the astral.

This works for sure

NakedPluto said:
SagittarianMage said:
NakedPluto said:

If you are more efficient with poppets, continue in this fashion. In time regardless you develop your own way of an appliance and doing things such as this. It is important you use your own way of doing things, this will self perpetuate in more discoveries and growth, which will return also in more wisdom and better decision making. In a direct way said - experiment but also rely on what's provable by yourself already.
Thank you. I'll keep this in mind.

I have done binding spells entirely in my astral temple, and they have worked for me just fine. Since the materials I have for making a poppet are limited as are other things used in a binding spell, I craft the poppet in my astral temple instead. I often visualize a photo of the person's face pasted onto the front of the poppet to help my mind understand who the doll represents.

This does require a private space free of any interruptions though since it's all using psychic ability.

tabby said:
I have done binding spells entirely in my astral temple, and they have worked for me just fine. Since the materials I have for making a poppet are limited as are other things used in a binding spell, I craft the poppet in my astral temple instead. I often visualize a photo of the person's face pasted onto the front of the poppet to help my mind understand who the doll represents.

This does require a private space free of any interruptions though since it's all using psychic ability.

Did your binding spells in the astral temple work ? If it worked, I'm planning to do it in an astral temple. But my imagination is very bad. so i have no idea how to do it.

Baroness Blossom said:
tabby said:

Did your binding spells in the astral temple work ? If it worked, I'm planning to do it in an astral temple. But my imagination is very bad. so i have no idea how to do it.

Yes they have worked quite well.

I'd try training in visualizing different objects for a little while if that's something you struggle with, and try incorporating all your senses (sight, smell, taste, touch, sound) into the visualization.

So as an example: a book. Start by picking up a physical book somewhere in your house. Memorize how it looks and the details of its design. Then close your eyes and try to see the book in your mind. Go back and forth, taking a peek at the book, then close your eyes again and try to imagine the book again.

Once you are able to imagine a solid and clear image of the book, and hold the image in your mind for a minute or two, move on to the next sense. Listen to the sound the pages make when you flip them and touch them. Then try to imagine that sound in your mind.

When you're ready, move onto the next sense. Touch the pages of the book, paying attention to how it feels against your skin. Is it rough? Is it smooth? etc. Then try to imagine that feeling in your mind.

Repeat for all senses (though I don't recommend tasting a book...)

When you're ready, put the book away and try to incorporate all your senses into imagining the book in your mind. Imagine what it looks like and see it clearly in your mind. How does it smell? What does it feel like when you touch it? The sound of the pages when you flip them. etc. Turn the book over in your mind, and see your hands holding the book as you would physically.

You can do this for any object. Once you feel pretty confident in this, and you're able to visualize the book in your mind as if it's there in your hands physically, try doing the same with a doll until you feel ready to go into your astral temple to do the binding spell.

This will help to strengthen your ability to visualize things and make for an easier time working with your astral temple. I hope this makes sense and is helpful to you.

Making sure your third eye and psychic chakras are clean and strong will also help you greatly here.

NakedPluto said:

Thanks for writing this. While directing the energies i always was skeptical that the i cant picture him/her exactly like the pictures i have seen them in. Rather be a relative family members to put aop. Will the energies even work? But then i used to put aside this thought and be like, of course the energies are working even if i cant visualize them exactly as they are my mind and soul knows of their existence and from my memories and inner self could feel them.

Now its confirmed to me that you dont need to exactly picture them, just knowing and feeling their existence and picturing them from memories will do the trick.

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:

Thanks for writing this. While directing the energies i always was skeptical that the i cant picture him/her exactly like the pictures i have seen them in. Rather be a relative family members to put aop. Will the energies even work? But then i used to put aside this thought and be like, of course the energies are working even if i cant visualize them exactly as they are my mind and soul knows of their existence and from my memories and inner self could feel them.

Now its confirmed to me that you dont need to exactly picture them, just knowing and feeling their existence and picturing them from memories will do the trick.

Very good, yes that's the case. Everyone has their own flow and pattern of doing things, most importantly is to not doubt and have strong will, intent in your powers and actions. The results speak for themselves afterwards, and the knowledge will safeguard these.

For the beginners, asking help from a Demon for directing the energy and such things will work. A Demon will always appear and help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back